Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. fukufugu

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

    arigatouuuuuu
  4. fukufugu

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

  5. lindatruca

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Ryouta Suzuki is one of my favs, I don’t read many supernatural series but I have to for him. I love Jun Fukuyama’s voice too, so excited to listen to this and ty for uploading!!
  6. Thank you! I was just looking for this, I have sent a request 😊
  7. Добрый день! Купить короткие домены можно всего за несколько минут через личный кабинет. Домены с чистой репутацией снижают риски блокировок и фильтров. В каталоге представлены сотни вариантов для разных ниш и тематик. Подпишитесь на обновления, чтобы не пропустить новые лоты. Такой выбор экономит месяцы работы над продвижением с нуля. Актуальные домены в продаже на сайте https://www.domenshop.net/ Всего наилучшего и хорошего развития!
  8. Hi all! stone wool price stone wool for insulation stone wool 50 https://kamennyj-uteplitel-novosibirsk.ru/ Maybe someone knows a good service?
  9. harunarei

    BLCD trade..?

    Hello!, I don’t really have any of them to trade but if it’s okay can i have daiphonic symphonia ;; If it’s not okay can i draw something for you as trade?
  10. Meoởueiru

    BL Game Compilation Archive (SOME GAMES PURCHASED)

    Hiiiii thank you so much for the file!! I just wanna ask how to make togainu no chi run properly because I have done all the steps and it still give a compatibility error (i have adjusted the compatibility tab in properties to win 7/win xp service pack 3 but it refuses to open) And my computer is already set to JP locale I downloaded the Original one with eng patch btw
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Fmkitty, @Flavia mayumi, @Stefhahahanie, @titatasyaazzra, @junnki, @楚子, @Sakura21176
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @virtualoo, @chand30, @moomymomiji, @nekoying, @angel96han, @Kim dan bi, @Kim Min Ju, @marifa, @patchyfunk, @patchyfunky, @Shirogyoku, @Haru-Akira, @giogila
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @dojun10, @deadish, @Plawan, @Caramella85, @keraq, @yukiakira, @Bmsa, @camperoo, @Juneber, @Shedi, @wildrabbit, @gnamba, @Lordnumnums
  15. xXUnicornLoveXx

    [√ZOMBILiCA] Nie no Machi (贄の町) [1.56GB]

    This one is the Steam one. This one is the PC one.
  16. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Danshin Okisama ha Sazukaritai /TANUKINO Saba

  17. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Karada Hore, Shichaimashite./Shiramatsu

  18. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Caligula's Love - Atami Michinoku

  19. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Hatsukoi ni wa Kanawanai! - Yoriko

  20. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Shinjuku Money Dog - nu

  21. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Cerulean ・ Café / Aoi Levin

  22. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Neko x Neko by TATSUMOTO Mio [JP]

  23. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Ano Ko wa Hanasenai - Ameda

  24. Eh?? How would I get the steam one? Did I miss a step? I just downloaded the one you sent
  25. @mg1 @AmaNoJaku @illya980
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus