Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  3. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @nejisyf123, @Frozenraftel, @ShtormVor, @HowTaesty, @wendingo98, @Vegiita, @Sayaka1010, @vtht, @Panickinggg, @alex8888, @Palmmy617, @Lamecobain, @loetxjnhxan
  4. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @kaihara, @Mel52, @mikamumu, @Zgae, @pinkcoff770, @nawakife, @Pretty274, @memamoo, @CrescentRedLuna, @Sae., @SingMeALullaby
  5. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @ElementofLife101, @kuroikitsu, @kira_kira, @Vassalord2, @paperclipwitch, @Abeharu, @Bhorjk, @MurasakiVie, @Rewsarki, @Anne15
  6. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kindark, @kamekichi752, @technique, @kuraudia, @evelinve, @dedededen, @kanbaku, @raidon, @taoris_luv, @AkinoYamiko, @ruthiepe
  7. 黒崎小鳥

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  8. waffleinoven

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  9. Today
  10. waffleinoven

    Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai

    Thank you so much ReasonBlack sama ,😭😭😭💓
  11. gensui108

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
  12. crystald

    Bday2.jpg

  13. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  14. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    I want to read the manga too please 😭
  15. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
  16. Yesterday
  17. CCheshire

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    thanks
  18. WeiWang

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
  19. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
  20. shetebente

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
  21. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  22. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
  23. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
  24. 黒崎小鳥

    Ore ga Omae ni Nani wo Shita ♑ SUZUMARU Minta [JP]

    Please, re-upload
  25. Aquahorse7

    Synchronicity Obsession - by Narazaki Neneko [JP]

    Please reupload!
  26. It's 2026 and i just discovered this gem 🥹🤧 hoping to not miss another reupload 😭 i need them,,, tengoku and atsurou... Ueueueue
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus