Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. love217217

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛
  4. huangshan

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I've been wanting this the whole time!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the angel
  5. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  6. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi dear @AoiKagamine!
  7. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @imperfect-udai, @mizakicz, @08102541, @Raphael097, @Liasanya, @MakiNEKKO, @Luminisreal, @SuperBlinchik, @sesshoumaru0810, @Edilshow, @linkytimo
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @HarriettHo, @concon1932, @sagitta, @alexv89, @deepbloodynight0810, @Full_Moon_Rising, @Bvswitch, @Madi081091, @Norn, @kanjousen
  9. can you reupload pls?
  10. ねむれない。 ♥️Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01639343.html Hello! I wanted to share this for fellow fans of the comic "Nemurenai." by PeroiNuru. It's my favorite work of hers, so I was very excited when I saw there was a voiced version. This upload only contains the 1st track, if you would like to listen to the free talk audio with the seiyuu, please purchase the the drama for yourself. ^^ P.S. this file will only be available for one week, after that I will be deleting it! This voice drama is best enjoyed while reading along with the manga. You can purchase and read the official English translation here -> https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01059649.html DOWNLOAD - https://mega.nz/file/5XV1DSiT PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/REPOST ONTO OTHER SITES
  11. 1071

    Young good boyfriend

    Thank you very much!
  12. re_sakes

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

    Thank you for sharing!
  13. thank you!!! my favorite BL of all time, I love tatsumi and inui so much..!
  14. Yesterday
  15. Yuruka

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    Can you re-upload for a few days please T_T
  16. nononenone

    Hi><

    I hope you enjoy here
  17. karasxu

    Rikai Funou Kuso Cutie ღ Owal [JP]

    reupload please :(
  18. loonatival

    Afurete Koborete, Gaman Dekinai

    Hi can you reupload? Tyy
  19. KINGYO0909

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Mareo in Vol.5 is super cute! Bought this myself—sharing for 3 days only. Enjoy! Vol.5 Key
  20. @Yua Kokuran @Aoi Jianshi @安中満1827
  21. @keif @Princess Rose @shengyenatie @jillxx @sakura39 @ljun @vivahappy123 @Miyusawa7 @titaseb @Andressa
  22. re_sakes

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

    Thank you for sharing
  23. @kdjfskkjd @rtty
  24. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  25. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi @Natalkal69!
  26. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @0710amy, @tootsietucan, @darobinson6, @Zoespil123, @swirlingpheebe, @9dai_ntt, @rensolution
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus