Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. fukufugu

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

  4. fukufugu

    Akuheki - Iimo [JP]

  5. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

  6. fukufugu

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  7. Thank you so much for sharing.
  8. BarbaraBug

    One Ok Rock

    An absolute masterclass of a breakdown, genuinely appreciate the effort put into this. I was just browsing the web for some high-quality content and looking for trusted platforms to unwind after a busy day when I stumbled upon your page. If you want to add an extra thrill to your day alongside this awesome post, take a closer look at the guide [url=http://prorab-sar.ru/prorab/2021/12/12/joycasino-oficialnyy-sayt.html]focused on joycasino[/url], as their current strategy and rating overviews are just too good to miss. Wishing you a wonderful day!
  9. yaoitistic

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I loved the manga thank you so much!
  10. thank you so muchhhhh
  11. love217217

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛
  12. huangshan

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I've been wanting this the whole time!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the angel
  13. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi dear @AoiKagamine!
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @imperfect-udai, @mizakicz, @08102541, @Raphael097, @Liasanya, @MakiNEKKO, @Luminisreal, @SuperBlinchik, @sesshoumaru0810, @Edilshow, @linkytimo
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @HarriettHo, @concon1932, @sagitta, @alexv89, @deepbloodynight0810, @Full_Moon_Rising, @Bvswitch, @Madi081091, @Norn, @kanjousen
  17. can you reupload pls?
  18. ねむれない。 ♥️Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01639343.html Hello! I wanted to share this for fellow fans of the comic "Nemurenai." by PeroiNuru. It's my favorite work of hers, so I was very excited when I saw there was a voiced version. This upload only contains the 1st track, if you would like to listen to the free talk audio with the seiyuu, please purchase the the drama for yourself. ^^ P.S. this file will only be available for one week, after that I will be deleting it! This voice drama is best enjoyed while reading along with the manga. You can purchase and read the official English translation here -> https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01059649.html DOWNLOAD - https://mega.nz/file/5XV1DSiT PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/REPOST ONTO OTHER SITES
  19. 1071

    Young good boyfriend

    Thank you very much!
  20. re_sakes

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

    Thank you for sharing!
  21. thank you!!! my favorite BL of all time, I love tatsumi and inui so much..!
  22. Yesterday
  23. Yuruka

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    Can you re-upload for a few days please T_T
  24. nononenone

    Hi><

    I hope you enjoy here
  25. karasxu

    Rikai Funou Kuso Cutie ღ Owal [JP]

    reupload please :(
  26. loonatival

    Afurete Koborete, Gaman Dekinai

    Hi can you reupload? Tyy
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus