Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Site link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01608425.html Story: "That's right. It's a bit of free time to just wait until morning, so why don't we have sex?" One day, in the middle of the night, a big, dangerous man (Uke) with a knife sneaks into the studio of Sano (Oshi), an office worker who was falling asleep from overtime! When Sano senses a sign and wakes up, the knife man proposes sex (strong○) with a knife in his hand. "Oh, sorry. I'll sit on top of you. Hmm, I'm big so it might be a bit heavy." Sano feels his life is in danger and is confused, but he is toyed with and gets excited...but the knife man only treats him as a tool to vent his sexual desire, and he becomes dissatisfied with the unreasonable and one-sided sex. "Just do as I say, and make your erection calmly." Even though I'm already tired from working overtime. They entered my room without permission and forced me to have sex. I'm so irritated that I can't even cum In the end, I am provoked Sano is so irritated by this situation that he finally breaks out. “Don’t be silly!! Why in my house!! In my room!! On my futon!! I’m the only one who has to put up with it!!” Late at night, In a one-room six-tatami room, Sano (offensive)'s counterattack with the dignity of a man on the line is about to begin.
  3. Today
  4. fukufugu

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

  5. fukufugu

    Akuheki - Iimo [JP]

  6. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

  7. fukufugu

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  8. Thank you so much for sharing.
  9. BarbaraBug

    One Ok Rock

    An absolute masterclass of a breakdown, genuinely appreciate the effort put into this. I was just browsing the web for some high-quality content and looking for trusted platforms to unwind after a busy day when I stumbled upon your page. If you want to add an extra thrill to your day alongside this awesome post, take a closer look at the guide [url=http://prorab-sar.ru/prorab/2021/12/12/joycasino-oficialnyy-sayt.html]focused on joycasino[/url], as their current strategy and rating overviews are just too good to miss. Wishing you a wonderful day!
  10. yaoitistic

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I loved the manga thank you so much!
  11. thank you so muchhhhh
  12. love217217

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    Thank you so much for sharing I'll have a great time 💛💛
  13. huangshan

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    I've been wanting this the whole time!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! You are the angel
  14. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  15. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . Hi dear @AoiKagamine!
  16. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @imperfect-udai, @mizakicz, @08102541, @Raphael097, @Liasanya, @MakiNEKKO, @Luminisreal, @SuperBlinchik, @sesshoumaru0810, @Edilshow, @linkytimo
  17. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @HarriettHo, @concon1932, @sagitta, @alexv89, @deepbloodynight0810, @Full_Moon_Rising, @Bvswitch, @Madi081091, @Norn, @kanjousen
  18. can you reupload pls?
  19. ねむれない。 ♥️Support the original work: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01639343.html Hello! I wanted to share this for fellow fans of the comic "Nemurenai." by PeroiNuru. It's my favorite work of hers, so I was very excited when I saw there was a voiced version. This upload only contains the 1st track, if you would like to listen to the free talk audio with the seiyuu, please purchase the the drama for yourself. ^^ P.S. this file will only be available for one week, after that I will be deleting it! This voice drama is best enjoyed while reading along with the manga. You can purchase and read the official English translation here -> https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01059649.html DOWNLOAD - https://mega.nz/file/5XV1DSiT PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD/REPOST ONTO OTHER SITES
  20. 1071

    Young good boyfriend

    Thank you very much!
  21. re_sakes

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

    Thank you for sharing!
  22. thank you!!! my favorite BL of all time, I love tatsumi and inui so much..!
  23. Yesterday
  24. Yuruka

    Chou to Hana no Kankeisei ✾ Akabeko [JP]

    Can you re-upload for a few days please T_T
  25. nononenone

    Hi><

    I hope you enjoy here
  26. karasxu

    Rikai Funou Kuso Cutie ღ Owal [JP]

    reupload please :(
  27. loonatival

    Afurete Koborete, Gaman Dekinai

    Hi can you reupload? Tyy
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus