Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. love217217

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Thank you very much ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™
  3. love217217

    Koi wo Suru nara Hirefushite - Harumoto Kon

    Thank you very much This is already the second time!!! I'll spend a happy time with you ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’› โค
  4. Today
  5. FriskyKittyKat69

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cory chuckles, "I guess Cody wasn't expecting you to suddenly fuck him when your usually the one getting fucked," he looks at Shuji. Akira laughs softly, "yeah that honestly surprise me as well. Shuji is usually very submissive." Shuji laughs a little, "well.. what can I say. Cody has a really nice ass," he sticks his tongue out a little.
  6. MasterSeme

    Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

    Adrian rubs his chin, "hm... I see some I know I probably would like, but I am not sure if you would like as well," he shows Cody the listings for the movies that he was talking about.
  7. Lalsgs

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hii โœจ๏ธ You can read it here c: Mangago
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  9. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @nejisyf123, @Frozenraftel, @ShtormVor, @HowTaesty, @wendingo98, @Vegiita, @Sayaka1010, @vtht, @Panickinggg, @alex8888, @Palmmy617, @Lamecobain, @loetxjnhxan
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @kaihara, @Mel52, @mikamumu, @Zgae, @pinkcoff770, @nawakife, @Pretty274, @memamoo, @CrescentRedLuna, @Sae., @SingMeALullaby
  11. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @ElementofLife101, @kuroikitsu, @kira_kira, @Vassalord2, @paperclipwitch, @Abeharu, @Bhorjk, @MurasakiVie, @Rewsarki, @Anne15
  12. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kindark, @kamekichi752, @technique, @kuraudia, @evelinve, @dedededen, @kanbaku, @raidon, @taoris_luv, @AkinoYamiko, @ruthiepe
  13. ้ป’ๅดŽๅฐ้ณฅ

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  14. waffleinoven

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  15. waffleinoven

    Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai

    Thank you so much ReasonBlack sama ,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’“
  16. gensui108

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
  17. crystald

    Bday2.jpg

  18. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  19. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    I want to read the manga too please ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  20. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hello can i ask where to read the manga ๐Ÿ˜ญ?
  21. Yesterday
  22. WeiWang

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
  23. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
  24. YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
  25. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus