Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. FriskyKittyKat69

    But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

    Cory chuckles, "I guess Cody wasn't expecting you to suddenly fuck him when your usually the one getting fucked," he looks at Shuji. Akira laughs softly, "yeah that honestly surprise me as well. Shuji is usually very submissive." Shuji laughs a little, "well.. what can I say. Cody has a really nice ass," he sticks his tongue out a little.
  3. Today
  4. MasterSeme

    Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

    Adrian rubs his chin, "hm... I see some I know I probably would like, but I am not sure if you would like as well," he shows Cody the listings for the movies that he was talking about.
  5. Lalsgs

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hii ✨️ You can read it here c: Mangago
  6. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  7. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @nejisyf123, @Frozenraftel, @ShtormVor, @HowTaesty, @wendingo98, @Vegiita, @Sayaka1010, @vtht, @Panickinggg, @alex8888, @Palmmy617, @Lamecobain, @loetxjnhxan
  8. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @kaihara, @Mel52, @mikamumu, @Zgae, @pinkcoff770, @nawakife, @Pretty274, @memamoo, @CrescentRedLuna, @Sae., @SingMeALullaby
  9. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @ElementofLife101, @kuroikitsu, @kira_kira, @Vassalord2, @paperclipwitch, @Abeharu, @Bhorjk, @MurasakiVie, @Rewsarki, @Anne15
  10. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @Kindark, @kamekichi752, @technique, @kuraudia, @evelinve, @dedededen, @kanbaku, @raidon, @taoris_luv, @AkinoYamiko, @ruthiepe
  11. 黒崎小鳥

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  12. waffleinoven

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    Pls can someone upload part 2
  13. waffleinoven

    Unmei Dakedo Aiirenai

    Thank you so much ReasonBlack sama ,😭😭😭💓
  14. gensui108

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
  15. crystald

    Bday2.jpg

  16. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
  17. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    I want to read the manga too please 😭
  18. Mrsfujo

    Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu

    Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
  19. Yesterday
  20. CCheshire

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    thanks
  21. WeiWang

    Love Nest (Part 1) (Part 2)

    anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
  22. https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
  23. shetebente

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
  24. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  25. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
  26. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus