Nessa no Rakuen (熱砂ノ楽園)

annie093

• 11 months later...

@Slytherpuff to roughly translate a game from japanese to english,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

~Mediafire~

• Like 8

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any video tutorial on how to install this game?

I got an pop up error message [look this:

when I try to open this on Daemon tool :(

• 4 weeks later...

i keep getting a message saying that it wont run on my pc. I have window 8 and i dont know what to do. i mounted it correctly.:hamtaro-005 (21):

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks a bunch for this amazing game. But i really hope if someone would translate it to English somehow T_T

Even though, I truly love it. The graphics as well ^w^

Hey. Even though I currently downloaded this game but i have this problem. Since my Windows 7 is x64 bit, it didn;t work. They told me it's not compatible and i should have x32 bit. Do you know by any chance how can i go through this problem or if there's a x64 bit version of it??

Please, i really want to play it T_T

Seems like no one is willing to help me here T_T

Anyway, I found the game where all of you people who have problems with it can download it as a full one part zip file here:

Thank goodness i finally got it with no problems.. You too, enjoy it ^w^

Thank you very much! I am looking for this game for a long time then a friend told me Pearl your site so I'm really happy! You often see me here! Hahaha ~ :hamtaro-005 (8): ♥

@

thanks for the link :)

now I don't have to DL the chopped file YAY!

Glad to be of a use
^w^

@

how did you install this game in win7 x64 bit? to me it is not working smooth. Can you give me some tutorial or even some screenshot to follow.

Hi again

There's no big deal of downloading or using it..

First of all, when you open the link you'll get the Mega download notification ( press on download button)

Second, after the line is 100% over, they will ask for your confirmation to get it. (of course you will save it)

Third, when the file is on your pc (wherever you put it) rename the file ( if it was like this nessanorakuen.iso."something", remove the "something") ( if it was just nessanorakuen.iso, then your file is ready to unzip without doing anything else)

Finally, your game is ready and you should be able to run it normally.. I hope that works, this is the most detailed thing I could ever say, teehee..

P.S: I have windows 7 x64 bit as well, and everything works fine with me..

^w^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I forgot to say this.. You will find 2 run files (purple and pink). The pink one is your game...

If the game didn't open, then try the purple one (the setup). There should be something written in Japanese. Use the 2nd button to install direct x 8.0... Perhaps that's the missing file for you to be able to open the game.

After installing it, the game should work as normally as it can!!

I don't know if that helped again!! ^w^

@

yeah, the link u provided was an .iso alto I did not open the folder so when I try to run the nessanorakuen.iso it straight to daemon and autorun by itself. I got little confused but it was all good as it, also the button is all English, only the directx I didn't install so thats why it didn't run to me smoothly but now it works good.

I'm sorry but I'm a person who is very afraid of viruses and shit.. (everyone are afraid of viruses baka!!) So can I ask you if this link is safe to download? My apologies if I pissed you off *bows down*:hamtaro-005 (5):

.. The one that I mentioned earlier is safe (the proof is that I run the game normally with no viruses or errors)..

Apparently, all links on this site are safe (No one would like to get their pc infected, right?)

Anyway, the answer for your question is yes. I surely trust the people on this site so feel comfortable and do the same.

Download this game and enjoy ^w^

- - - Updated - - -

.. I know i've said this many times by now but, I'm so glad that it FINALLY works with you.. hehe.. Just enjoy it for now ;) ^w^

Hmm, after I was finished with the downloading I have to burn the disc image? Do I have to verify it or after burning or something? Oshiete kudasaiii! :hamtaro-005 (4):

what disc image? There is no need to burn anything. It is quite simple. Just after downloading the game, unzip your file and run it (the icon would be a pink rose) that's the game icon. If that didn't help then please tell me precisely what is your problem so I can help more effectively. ^w^