Caged Slave (Misshitsu no Toriko) (ENG)

chiru0603

FEB083700.jpg

Title: Caged Slave (Misshitsu no Toriko)

Author: Yuiko Takamura

Illustration: An Kanae

Genre: Drama, Romance, Tragedy, Yaoi

Year: Jan 2007

Short synopsis:

When Tsukasa meets a mysterious man in a hotel lobby, and ends up spending a maddening night of pleasure with him. Afterwards, he accepts to meet him again in the same room the following week, despite the fact he doesn''t even know his name. As their secret encounters continue, he finds himself falling in love and is worried that it may not last. Simultaneously, he''s scouted by a business-talent head-hunter and receives an interesting work offer. But when he goes to meet them... his new boss is none other than his secret lover!

Support the author by buying this novel

Free Worldwide Delivery

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

• Like 35

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiru0603

• NanaNtingki

• changzter

• Leahnell

• 2 weeks later...

hiya, heres a short description i found online so it's not mine. hope this helps~ and sorry for the late reply >.

When Tsukasa meets a mysterious man in a hotel lobby, and ends up spending a maddening night of pleasure with him. Afterwards, he accepts to meet him again in the same room the following week, despite the fact he doesn''t even know his name. As their secret encounters continue, he finds himself falling in love and is worried that it may not last. Simultaneously, he''s scouted by a business-talent head-hunter and receives an interesting work offer. But when he goes to meet them... his new boss is none other than his secret lover!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have searched for this for 2 years... and i just found it here.. i don't know if you are a girl or a guy and it doesn''t matter but just ignor the fact that i reaaaaaalllllly want to hug you to say thanks reaaaalllyyy

I like the seme's gentleness in this one and the uke's innocence. Indeed a good manga but a short one (*Can't just get enough) Thank you for sharing it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have searched for this for 2 years... and i just found it here.. i don't know if you are a girl or a guy and it doesn''t matter but just ignor the fact that i reaaaaaalllllly want to hug you to say thanks reaaaalllyyy

haha no prob~ really glad this helped you out XD im a girl and i welcome all hugs~~ XD we must always share the yaoi love XD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...