Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia

Rei

yaoi88.jpg~c200

Title: Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia (English)

Company: VividColor

Release Date: 5/23/2003

Platform: Windows 98/Me/XP

Genre: Multimedia, ADV

Rating: 18+

Story:

Might, a young swordsman, is injured in a terrible accident, and his best friend, Adonis, casts a spell to save his life, giving his own body to the demon Herdeus, who plans to take over the world.

Now Might's quest against Herdeus is finished, and the story continues, as you find out what happened with Might and his companions in the aftermath, picking up where the different endings of Silver Chaos left off.

Button-small.png

Download Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia Installation guide:

Alternative installation with AppLocale:

To run it smoothly install and run the games through AppLocale or when your system is set with Japanese localization.

1. Unzip the game.

2. Run "Installer.exe" and press the top left button.

3. Window will appear where is a drop-down list,there will be characters indicating 400MB (if so,don't press that option since the game will require the disc and will not start);

select the second line, so that the number will increase to 600MB.

4. Click on the bottom right of the button and start the installation.

5. As for the patch "Silver Chaos 1 Upgrade 1.2 + SC English Patch 1.0", run the file first Patch 1.2.exe, then SCpatch.exe.

*Uploaded by request

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 46

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I clicked on link and then clicked on 'download or watch' then then clicked on Download that's in a black box with a black arrow next to it and I have it downloaded. then I went on english patch and clicked 'click here to start download from send space'. what do I need yo do now? or is that it and I have do something wrong? Please help

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

this sucks i have tried multiple ways it will run in the Japanese but as soon as i apply the patch it won't run. Plus i never got the 600mb or 400mb it mentions above all i got was 50mb, 320mb or 370mb. anyone know what i am doing wrong

• 5 months later...

Hello! I tried downloading the Silver Chaos Fanbox itself but it says that the disc is corrupted when I try to mount it. The patch works just fine but I can't use it unless the game is installed. Can you upload another link?

Please and thank you!

• 6 months later...

Can someone please help me? I've been trying this for hrs, pretty much the whole day (yeah that's how much I want to play the game).

I also have the same problem with the first game Silver Chaos too.

So I download all of the game file and the patch file, and I did exactly like instructed. After I installed the game (I made sure that it's the full version) and I patched it. When I tried to run the game there would be a pop window that says Input Mouse where the title bar is, then the message of the pop up says sysmouse with Japanese words next to it, cause of that error I can't use the my laptop mouse to click on on the screen or anything unless I use my keyboad arrows. It's the exact same thing with the Silver Chaos game too. I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything.

Also, for this game it didn't have the Open.avi file in the Fantasia fold. I looked in every single folder but couldn't find it. So the crash everytime along with the sysmouse error pop up.

I played this game before on my windows 7 32-bit laptop, but now I have windows 8.1 64-bit laptop I don't know why it's not working properly.

I even made sure and checked my other games too but those works fine so I don't know why it's only this game that's showing up that pop window.

Please help! >_

The 64-bit might be the problem. I tried playing games on 64-bit OS and was unable, but I could again when I changed my system back to 32.

- - - Updated - - -

The 64-bit might be the problem. I tried playing games on 64-bit OS and was unable, but I could again when I changed my system back to 32.

@ Justme

Then is there any way to play it?

I don't have my old laptop anymore, I only have this current one and I really want to play it. :/

- - - Updated - - -

• 4 months later...
- - - Updated - - -

@ Justme

Then is there any way to play it?

I don't have my old laptop anymore, I only have this current one and I really want to play it. :/

- - - Updated - - -

My lap's window 7 64 bit I don't have any problem with it. And i have some clue for anyone who can't install it.

IMPORTANT RUN WITH ADMIN AND CHANGE YOUR LOCATION TO JAPAN

1- I'm rarely use daemon tool to install except image file. I'm usually open with file rar, click the setup file and then install

it.

2- In this game when u got file rar, extract it. Then run the boot.exe with administrator, and then just install it like normal

3- I'm rarely have a problem with window. My comuper has win 10 and my lap is win7, 64 bit - both of them. I'm had played so many game but don't have any problem with anything. So don't worry

p/s: sr for my bad eng. I'm just installed and doing enjoy it ^^