With or Without #0.5 - #3 + Side Stories ~ J.L. Langley

miershyk

bkfxkLm.jpguG7QL00.jpg?1

HxdwJFz.jpg?1ywXFKY1.jpg?1

Title : With Love (With or Without #0.5; included also in "Hearts from the Ashes".)

Author : J.L. Langley

Year : 2007

Description :

All Devlin wants to do is find a good new home for his business and his pack. He’s not looking for any complications, but he finds something he never expected—a mate. A mate with a whole lot of energy who attracts trouble like a magnet.

Laine Campbell never means to get himself into hot water, but everything has a way of getting tangled up between his feet. He needs more than just a mate—he needs a savior.

When Dev turns up at a pack get-together, Laine finds both. The two werewolves have an instant attraction, but the pack Alpha is determined to keep Laine for himself. Dev soon learns the only way to protect his mate is to fight, not just for the top spot—but for his life.

Just one small problem. His accident-prone mate is determined to help him…

Title : Without Reservations (With or Without #1)

Year : 2006

Description :

Sometimes love just catches you by the tail.

Chayton Winston is a veterinarian. He is also a werewolf. Much to his Native American parent's chagrin, he has always dreamed of a fair-haired, Caucasian mate. However, he never imagined his mate would be male. As a heterosexual man, he's not quite sure what to do with a male mate, but more than willing to find out.

Keaton Reynolds wakes up, in wolf form, and finds himself with a mate. He's instantly attracted, but not so thrilled to find out the man is straight. Having been in a relationship once before where his partner professed to be "Not gay" left a bad taste in his mouth. Keaton wants to make a break for it and pretend he never set eyes on Chay-but Chay is not ready to let him go.

Together the two work to solidify their shaky relationship and battle the prejudices against homosexuals. Chay must deal with not only his mother's prejudices against gay men but also her hatred of white people.

When a power struggle in Keaton's pack threatens Keaton's life, the two men learn to depend on one another and their relationship to get them through it.

Title : With Caution (With or Without #2)

Year : 2007

Description :

A brother’s vow. A lover’s promise. Both could put them all at deadly risk.

Remington Lassiter is trying his best to stay out of trouble while he learns the ropes of being a werewolf. When his little brother turns up covered in bruises, he is driven to finally bring their abusive father to justice. To do it, he must face a past he hides behind his cocky, trouble-making attitude. A past so dark it haunts him only in dreams.

Jake Romero, a crack private investigator with a bad-boy biker image, realizes he has his work cut out for him when Remi asks for his help. From the first moment he turned Remi into a werewolf in order to save his life, Jake has been fighting to keep his inner demons at bay. He’s torn between the desire to tell Remi they are destined to be mates, and the need to first let Remi get used to the werewolf life.

Jake will do anything to protect Remi and help him break the cycle of abuse he has endured all his life, but his investigation is about to uncover something far more sinister and deadly than they ever imagined.

A past that could put all their lives at risk.

Title : With Abandon (With or Without #3)

Year : 2011

Description :

Love was never part of his plan…until it pounced.

As heir to an old and proud heritage, Aubrey Reynolds works and lives for his family, his employees and his pack. Agreeing to watch after a visiting werewolf is no big deal—until he discovers the newcomer is his mate. His very male mate…which is a very big deal, indeed. Revealing his sexuality was never part of Aubrey’s well-ordered life plan.

Much as he loved caring for his eight younger brothers, Matt Mahihkan knows it’s time to grab the opportunity to attend college in Atlanta. Realizing Aubrey is his mate should have been a delightful experience…except Aubrey treats him more like a dirty little secret than a lover. Yet Matt is a patient man. Aubrey can’t stay in the closet forever. Can he?

In time, they settle into a comfortable, if complicated, routine. Until a rogue werewolf with an axe to grind forces Aubrey to add to the wedge of secrets driving him and Matt apart, leaving Matt exposed to danger…and Aubrey forced to choose between love and duty.

Includes the following short stories :

With or Without #2.1 - A Lot To Be Thankful For

With or Without #2.2 - A Sterling New Year

With or Without #3.1 - Christmas Dinner at Reynolds Hall

With or Without #3.2 - Attack of the Killer Dust Bunnies

With or Without #3.3 - Christmas Cookies and Garland

Download With or Without #0.5 - #3 + Side Stories [PDF]

#

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
#

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauduchi

• redfennec

• 1toughCookie

• WithoutReservations

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

A very interesting read. So, is this where the "Omegaverse" began? Can't say I'm a big fan of "Omegaverse" stories, too rapey in some instances and male pregnancy? What makes that different than female pregnancy? I'm always kinda grossed out by the image of someone shitting a baby. Ack, now I grossed myself out. :p

Anyways, thanks for the share.

Hey! just wanted to add that the author is working on the next book in the series: Without Secrets (Rhys and Sterling). It seems like she's been working on it for a while, but hopefully we'll get the next story soon. Up to now she has 69% ready of the first draft (it's something) according to her web page :D

I loved that couple in With Caution, I need to see a book about them -drools-

Can someone help me?!! I can't open this file! What software do I need to download so I can read this file?

The file is a zip file. To gain access to the stories inside you just have to unzip it. Win-zip, win-rar, 7zip, all will do that. I'm sure there's a host of others. Once it's open, the books are in pdf file format and you can read that with Adobe, Windows reader, Microsoft Edge, or whatever other app you have for reading books.

ahh thank you so much! i just got done reading the first two chapters of the manga for this series when i looking for book to read.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to read the third book, With Abandon, but I can't find it... thanks for sharing these!

- - - Updated - - -

The description won't show to me... ;(((

• 2 months later...