Seven Days goes to live action

BRIDGET

2aabs04.jpg

Seven Days Live Action Adaptation has been confirmed with Hirose Tomoki × Takeshi James Yamada! eiga.com confirmed Seven Days is going to be adapted to Live Action and may be released in this summer! The information was posted on the 10th. No further information up till now.

Author: Tachibana Venio

Illustrator: Takarai Rihito

Director: Kenji Yokoi (also director of Takumi-kun Series: Pure and Our Kogen Hotel)

Casts:

Hirose Tomoki as Seryou Touji

Takeshi James Yamada as Shino Yuzuru

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakura_no_sono

• yamitsu1

• fairly

• kyut

This is such great news! This is one of my most favorite BL manga. I also love the BLCD, so it will be interesting to see how these actors do with these awesome characters. Can't wait to see who plays Koike.

kekeke... finally a BL movie of my favorite shounen-ai story... I really like the melancholy feel of the story... it was just so... TT don't know how many times i've read it... at first it was heartbreaking at the end if you think through the seme's point of view when i didn't know what the uke had in mind... (well, since this is shounen-ai, we really don't know who the seme or uke is.. hahaha....)

i will surely await this with enthusiam! \^_^/

actually i want post this but it's good i'm checking this first!

wow.. it's cool.. i love the manga.. the story is awesome. excited >_

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooh, I can't wait to watch it! It's the first (and currently only) BL manga that I own.

Looking forward to seeing it as a movie. I love the story.

• 2 weeks later...

The movie will be split into 2 parts XDDD

Part 1 "MONDAY→THURSDAY" will premiere June 6, while the second, "FRIDAY→SUNDAY", will premiere July 4.

The premiere will take place in Shibuya's HUMAX Cinema.

And the Making Of dvd will be released in May 20th (First part) and July 1st (second part)

Can't wait to watch it XDDD I've been a huge fans of Chan-Tomo since I watched him in Shougeki Gouraigan XDDD

• 1 month later...

Trailer for 『セブンデイズ MONDAY→THURSDAY』

Trailer for 『セブンデイズ FRIDAY→SUNDAY』

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how fast the torrents will be available. Rurouni Kenshin PART 2 and 3 counted months until they are available for download :(

• 2 weeks later...
i am definitely up for watching this! I just need English subtitles and I will be set to go!

Most of BL movie that adapts from manga rarely diverge much from the original material, so I think as long as we read the manga, subtitles aren't number 1 priority. Or probably that's just me, since I read Seven Days manga a couple times already in the last 6 months XD at least that was the case with me when Doushitemo Furetakunai movie came along XD

Does anyone know how long is the gap between theatrical release of a BL movie and the DVD release in Japan?

• 2 weeks later...
Most of BL movie that adapts from manga rarely diverge much from the original material, so I think as long as we read the manga, subtitles aren't number 1 priority. Or probably that's just me, since I read Seven Days manga a couple times already in the last 6 months XD at least that was the case with me when Doushitemo Furetakunai movie came along XD

Does anyone know how long is the gap between theatrical release of a BL movie and the DVD release in Japan?

I don't really know about BL movies, but usually, movies' dvd comes out about 3 to 6 months after the premiere.

• 1 month later...

(Internal scream) YAY I didn't know this *¬*

First Seven Days was licensed here in Spain, and now this great story is transformed into a live action!

This really made my day!

A Chinese forum named Otome Dream has the making of. But it's so damn difficult to register as a member ;_; I've been declined for about 5 times already *sigh*

I really someone could kindly share the making of's link here :)

A Chinese forum named Otome Dream has the making of. But it's so damn difficult to register as a member ;_; I've been declined for about 5 times already *sigh*

I really someone could kindly share the making of's link here :)

You can download it here:

Monday→Thursday

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Friday→Sunday

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.