Adekan

Blackbutlergurl

78.jpg

Characters:

CI_78556_1368740093.jpg

Shiro, a laid-back and absent-mindedly seductive umbrella craftsman, is (surprisingly) a close friend of Kojiro, a hot-blooded young police officer who stands against all things undisciplined.

Yamada Kojiro is part of the law enforcement department in his town, Gento. Often called "officer", he maintains public safety, however, he often gets distracted checking on Shiro.

With their mutual knack for attracting trouble, the pair soon find themselves involved in a bloody and erotic thrill-ride in their off-kilter town full of equally off-kilter people.

5688-626694340.jpg

Anri is the leader of the Southern Troupe, and blood brother of Shiro.

tsukiji+nao+adekan+anri+yoshiwara+anime.jpg

render__adekan___saotome_mizuhiko_by_panelletdelimon-d73fb9d.png

Saotome Mizuhiko - A fellow member of the police department; his job is to profile criminals.

This is one of my favorite shounen-ai manga I read and it's still ongoing.

Who has heard of this manga or even read it? If you haven't read it, you won't ever regret it.

It's very beautiful!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deidara00

• natsuhi^v^

• Blackbutlergurl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah, me too. i love this manga too. i love the plot. the characters are all very hot, especially how they show a lot of skin. lol. even though it's not really 'yaoi', it's really suggestive. especially the main characters, shiro and the officer, their relationship's reeeeaalllly suggestive. i just hope the manga gets updated more often (:

• 2 weeks later...

love this manga...no i'm obsessed with it..

i completely agree with you, wish they can update it faster..well, at least they "still" update it:)

yeah u're right. sooo glad there's a new chapter this month. hopefully, there'll be a new one this coming nov too.