A Savoir or A Devil ? (ayais & Beatlechan)

ayais

It was his 18th Birthday he though since he was now legal he could finally tell his dad that he was gay. It didn’t end well he was giving a suitcase and kicked out of the house. So there he was was alone out on the streets .Jeremy was in tears in his blue eyes he was walking around the neighborhoods he had a old suitcase rolling behind him. He got to the end of the town were the gated houses were it started to poor down rain. he hide under a large tree and sat down. He had no were to go now and he was just out of high school .

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• ayais

Alexander or Alex as he is called by all was in a hurry yo get home from the office. He needed a drink in the worst way. Today had been unbearable. Back to back meetings that drug on for more then an hour a piece. He sighed when he bolted out grabbing his briefcase and sprinted for the car. Hitting the auto start the trunk popped open and he threw the case in and closed it. He hopped in the car and sped off heading home. Blasting his classic rock he undid his tie and lit a smoke. He inhaled the tobacco goodness and exhaled. God it felt good. Now he just needed his bed. 30 mins that's all it would take and he'd be home til Tuesday. Looking up out the window he noticed the clouds. "Crap it's gonna rain". As soon as the words left his mouth. The rain thundered down and he sighed. Knowing traffic is going to be hell.

Jeremy sat under the tree for what felt like hours he then looked at the gate it was open . maybe he could use their phone? He smiled that’s it ! He could call one of his friends and stay with them for a week or two till he found a job . He walked down the long drive way knocking on the door. “hello?” He stood there waiting for answer this was the last house around and he didn’t think he could walk any more. At lest the proch was covered so he was out of the rain but his cloths were soaking wet.

An hour later he finally arrived. He pulled his key card out for the gate but when he looked it was already opened. That was pretty odd. He wondered if someone left it open. He shrugged and continued driving down the block. When he finally arrived he turned into his driveway and shut the car off. When he got he popped the trunk grabbing his things out of the trunk. When he turned to walk towards the house he noticed someone was there at the end of his yard. He sighed thinking could he ever catch a break. He walked up the steps and unlocked the door putting the case down in the corner and grabbed the umbrella. He walked over to the person with it open. "Hello? Are you lost?"

Jeremy jumped as he felt the umbrella over his head “I am so sorry sir I have no were to go can I use your phone .. Please. I won’t be any trouble and as soon as my friends mom come to get me ill be out of your hair .” He took down at the older handsome man and blushed he moved some of his blood hair out of his face . “ I am so sorry don’t call the cops..”

Alex checked him out and smirked. Honestly he thought it was teenage girl but this is even better, exactly his type. Young, maybe even naive. It was perfect. He couldn't believe his luck today. But for now he has to play it cool. "Calm down, Calm down. I won't call the cops. Unless you've done something? Why are you out in the rain by yourself? Do you have family that lives around here? You look kinda young to be out by yourself. Just calm down. Look my house is right there. Come in and dry off. I'll make you some tea so you can warm up".

Jeremy looked at the man and smiled wiping away his tears . He took a breath trying to calm down . “I my dad.. lives around were the smaller house are.. but.. he kicked me out.. now I don’t have a home..” He looked at him “ I am 18 year old today.. I should have waited to tell him after dinner and cake.. “ He sighed this was the worst birthday every . He smiled as he was invited in side . He welled his suitcase in and stood at the door mat . he took off his shirt showing off his cute little body slime and somewhat toned. “ I don’t want to get your nice floor all wet..”

Alex gulped looking at the young body. What he would give to throw him down and have his way but he can't scare the boy. "Well, I'm sorry you're having such a bad birthday. Can i ask, What got you kicked out? I mean that's pretty harsh. But, I can't talk. I didn't have a good relationship with my folks either. I ran away at 16. Even though our circumstances are different. I get it. Come sit in the living room. I have to find something small enough to fit you. Um make yourself comfortable. If you have someone you can call. Use the phone. If not just sit. But a little advice on the family thing. Don't be shocked if they won't take you in".

He smiled at the house it was so large and clean it look like it was out of a movie set . “you have a lovely home.” He took off his shoes and step in “ I came out.. as gay…I wanted my dad to know the real me.. He.. Said.. he had.. no… no.. son..” Jeremy shiver warping a warm throw around him “mmm soft..” He smiled “oh my name is Jeremy “ He smiled at the man “Thank you for this.. and if they don’t take me in were will I go?” He looked at the phone he didn’t want to burden his friends or worse get kicked out for having a gay friend.

Alex figured that is what happened but didnt want to assume. He sat down next to Jeremy and sighed. " I didn't mean to discourage you. I just meant. I'm sure your dad has probably called the family talking about you like you are one of the devil's children. When one family member turns on you they all do. I speak from experience. Or sometimes they turn a blind eye to it all". Alex shook his head slightly to get the image of his mother out of his head. " If you aren't out, it will be difficult and I'm sure you don't want to get your friends involved. Do your friends know"?

Jeremy shiver and sighed “maybe he did.. what do I do..” he started to cry once more this time he warp his arms around the man “can.. I stay… here…? He asked sofly “I can cook and clean or do whatever else you want…” he sniffed he hated to ask but he really didn’t want his friends to get involved “ my best friend knows and the others well they kind of think I am..”

Alex wrapped his arm around the shaking boy and hugged him. "Shh stop crying. It would be wrong for me to throw you out right? Yeah. You can stay. Look. I wasn't trying to scare you but call them anyway. I know you are 18 and all but you're a fresh 18. They might still see you as a kid. Go ahead and call I'm gonna give you some privacy ok? I'll go set up the guest room". With that Alex got up and headed upstairs to one of the guest rooms and started cleaning. When he finished he sat on the chair and sighed. It could be dangerous to have this kid in the house. There is a reason why he is single. As loving and nice as he can be, it can turn bad too and that's why he keeps away from people. But this kid is completely his type and that's a problem its self. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the wall willing himself to calm down.

He picked up the phone and called his best friend but his mom answered “ you little fag! Stay away form my son!” she hung up the phone . Jeremy sighed great no home.. no brithday and now no best friend. He walked up to the gust room and curled up in the man lap “ I … you were right… please let me stay with you till I get a job.. “ he looked up at him “ Please I know you owe me anything but I have noting… nobody.. please sir..”

Alex sighed. Would he be any better if he turned this kid away now? It's clear he had no one in his corner. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply Pulling Jeremy off of his lap. "Yes Jeremy. I-I'll let you stay on one condition". He didn't really want to explain but he could see the kid being a naive. It would be better for him in the long run. "You have to promise to not get too close to me. Can you do that?"

He was so happy that The man was letting him stay maybe there were still good people out there. But he was confused when the condition came up “ Why?” He asked “ don’t you want to be friends..?” He took a moment to think “ oh because I am gay you think I am going to hit on you ?” he asked thinking that must be the case “Its not like that I mean.. Iv never had a boyfriend I have only kisst my friends so I don’t know how it works I just know I do not like girls..”

Alex shook his head. "No Jeremy That's not what i meant. I'm not assuming anything about you. I won't be dishonest. You are my type when i do look for someone. But Sometimes things happen. With you being young. I wouldnt want to hurt you. I would love to be friends. As a new friend trust me please."

He blushed I am your type..? He smiled at Alex “hurt me ? you done so much for me… and I would love to me more then friends with you if you wanted..” He smiled “I trust you .. are you hunger? I can make you dinner?” he looked out the window it was late. “maybe something to drink I noticed a bar downstairs”

Alex sighed. He was barely keeping it together as it was. He really wanted to be inside that small body. Making him a complete mess for him. But he is trying to be good. He warned him right? But young kids don't listen do they? He nodded his head. "I am hungry but that's not anything you have to hurry about. I have kitchen staff and maids that cook and clean everyday. The food should be in the oven. All it needs is heating up. Um but a drink sounds good. DO you drink?"

Jeremy smiled stood up going to the bar and fixing him a scotch the rocks. “I notice a ice tray by the bar . “no but I used to bartend for my dads party’s so I know a lot about drinks . “ He smiled and whet down to the kitchen to heat up dinner “mmm it smells so good..” He served them up two plates and sat at the table "you never told me your name sir?"

Alex sat down at the table. "Oh. Im sorry. Alexander Phillips. I'm 29. Sorry. I forget to introduce myself sometimes. Since I'm not around people a lot. Well. If you wanted to try one. You can. Some thing light though".

He smiled oh I know !” he walked over to the fully stocked bar and started to mix a Birthday cake Martinis he hummed toping it with wipe cream . “ well it is my birthday after all and its wonderful to met you Alex. He kiss his cheek. “come sit and eat with me ..”

Alex chuckled at the younger boy. He was a complete flirt even if he wasn't aware yet. It just made him want him even more. Alex watched and sat down with a smirk on his face. "Oh my cook made fried rice. Its my favorite. Well its nothing fancy but. Happy birthday Jeremy. Its nice to meet you too".

Jeremy took a slip of his drink and hummed “it taste good..” he smiled as he eat the rice he didn’t eat much so even thouth it was made for one person it was easy to share . “you might need to tell the cook you have a gust and thank you I will start looking for a job in the morning..”

"Yeah I will don't worry." Alex got up after he finished the rice. "I left some more for you. Please eat". He walked over to the bar grabbing another drink. After that he just grabbed the bottle heading to the living room. When he flopped on the couch he sighed. Internally he was scolding himself about being attracted to him. He didn't want to sully the boy. He was too cute and cheery even if he just went through something.

Alex was buzzed form his drink he eat the rice and put his placed in the dish washer he walked over to the couch and put his head in alex lap he giggled he was buzzed “ mmm I it normal to be horney after you drink?” he giggled and purred . “ thank you.. for everything..” he nuzzled his lap and closed his eyes.