Help with some parts in Sleepover =3=

oleigh25

Hi fellow yaoi lovers :3.I'm in need of your help in completing Sleepover's gallery. Tried googling it up but nothing useful shows up T^T so I was wondering whether any of you guys might know how to unlock the images for 18, 23, 24, and 25 in the gallery. Thanks in advance :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oleigh25

• ttigrex

• albo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. If you don't mind me asking, would you happen to have a download link for this game (uncensored)? I've been looking around for a while now to no avail and download links seem to be dead or are of the censored version.

Thanks.

sorry got none D: yeah i was looking for uncensored versions too sadly cant find any T^T only saw the cg's on other sites. anyways did you already finished this game? I'm still new to these kinds of games and honestly its driving me insane

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
_@

• 3 months later...

I just find out Uke ending here what I choose in the game

cool outfit > Motorbike > don't like girl > peeking is bad > silly me > love to stay here > 2 guy 1 cuff > singing skill > Senpai > just a peek > no it not > rush back to bed > try to relax > Aaaaah > Aaaaah > I want more > make him cum too