hama71

I too am happy for this wonderful news, and can not wait to see both projects. i'm so excited like the rest of you. if anyone finds anything please post it.

• Like 3

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

This...BabaxTaiki from Takumi-kun...I am sorry, it's not that good, Baba's lips is so hard to draw.. :p

BabaTaiki1.jpg

I am blinded by you talent, (((( ;°Д°)))) this is really amazing. It just made my whole day.

It's really good drawing.. (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。 Thanks for sharing too..

There's no need to be nice I know it kinda sucks, it's cool drawing might not be my calling after all...

OMFG!! Σ(O_O;) That Strong X scene? KYAAAAHHHHHlnosebleed!!!♥!♥

rabbit1

That scene oh...gives me so much different emotions all at once. I laugh and I cry and I love it!! ( ̄ー ̄)♪ How did your father react????

OMG...your father saw you...I can't imagine it, what expresion he's showing to you when he saw you watch that scene ?

Yeah that was a very awkward moment in my life, he just stood there and looked back and forth from the computer to me for a minute there, then he walked away. I think we have a mutual silent agreement to just pretend nothing happened. I think he's probably praying for my soul right around now though.

On another note, that scene just made me laugh, I don't know why. it's not that the situation was funny....I think it's the way they filmed it, it was just really ∑(O_O;), and then he turned that music on ( ̄□ ̄;) and the fact that you could see them through the window ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ. I repented for laughing though

@ Sloan and Pigrabit please be careful in the event of Baba making a video of that nature I would fear for your health and sanity,and under those circumstances as your friend I would have to watch it first to make sure it was safe for you to watch.Please don't thank me it would be my duty and privilege to place my self in danger for such a worthy cause.

I think I'll take my chances, but thanks for you "thoughtfulness" (◕‿◕✿)

ALso on another note. I know I probably shouldn't bring it up in the club but could you guys possible spare a prayer or a thought for my close friend Sharon? Her three little boys ere killed in a house fire and she's in critical condition...I'm sorry for mentioning it here but I'm desperate...I can't lose one of my best friends.

This made me so sad 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。, I'll pray for her too, hopefully everything will turn around for her. It is so tragic that things like this happen but luckily she has a friend like you o(╥﹏╥)o. I will pray

@Visual shock and Hama17

My gosh that is such good news, I can't wait~~~~~~

***I appologize for the extremely long post*****

• Like 4

@ Withu loved the drawing it's brilliant.

Sankyu ne...:leaf3:

@withu You really have talent. The DRAWING IS AMAZING. It really look like Shin and Misu: the expressions on their faces, the cloths. You are so good. Can I ask you for more?

Sankyu ne..ask for what ? The others drawing ? I put some of my works here..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If you asking for new drawing.. I would love too, when I have freetime is okay for me.. :msn_red_fox 15

oh my god! withu may I pretty please borrow that picture as a cover to my fanfiction story 'Through His Eyes' A retelling of Pure?" PLEASE!? I promise all credit for the drawing will go to you I swear!

ALso on another note. I know I probably shouldn't bring it up in the club but could you guys possible spare a prayer or a thought for my close friend Sharon? Her three little boys ere killed in a house fire and she's in critical condition...I'm sorry for mentioning it here but I'm desperate...I can't lose one of my best friends.

Sure..is okay for me. It's my pleasure too.. :)

And...it must be hard for your friend, to lost her three kids. Sure, I'll pray for her condition too..

@WITHU

WAAAHHHHHH!!

rabbit1

OMFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

The drawing is AMAZING!!! PERFECT! You did Baba's lips perfectly!! OMFG, SHingyouji's expression!! So like him!! You pull it off BULL EYE!! ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

Omfg, I could go all DAY long fanspasming over this!! But I gotta go to do some errands but I have to drop in to say this!!

I LOVE IT!! (╯3╰) CHU! ♫

Ohhhhhh Just a little adivce, Please sign the drawing!! Or a watermark!! So nobody steals your masterpiece! I feel the urge to color it with photoshop! Hahaha.

rabbit4 

Would you...? I would love to see my picture in color too, if you have time to color it..I'll be thankfull too.. :hamtaro-005 (23):

Yes it is. But I cannot remember which one was it. Definitely not 9、8、7.... maybe 5 or 6th episode. It was that episode before May 30ish [7] one with the blue tower and prison room. That episode before it. I think 6th. Pretty sure. When I find it, I'll let you know!

Okay...I'll check for it too..thank you..:banhbao43:

I just read a new that DaiMao will have new stage and movie together, is it true???

I'm so so so happy for this!!! :((((( *teary eyes*

DaiMao in another MOVIE!!!

Although they may not be lover this time but it is still amazing, isn't it??

Yes I've already read about it. I am so curious about what kind stage and movie they'll play. Can't wait for it too!! :banhbao29:

• Like 5

I am blinded by you talent, (((( ;°Д°)))) this is really amazing. It just made my whole day.

There's no need to be nice I know it kinda sucks, it's cool drawing might not be my calling after all...

Sankyu ne..

No..I am not try being nice.. :D At first, my draw is really suck and no good. Now, it's better...well I've been draw since a long time, since I am at my school time..it's about 20years or more I think...hahahahaaaa... :p

• Like 3

Raw in 7 parts, online

thanks to angel-kyousuke @tumblr

NVM if anyone has already posted.

• Like 7

@ Withu I checked out your link and they are all good but some of them show serious talent I can't draw my self but my older sister studied art at college and uni so i've seen what real talent looks like and believe me matey you have it.

• Like 4

Raw in 7 parts, online

Sankyuuuu... *hugs*

It's really hard to understand what their talking..but better than nothing.. :D

@ Withu I checked out your link and they are all good but some of them show serious talent I can't draw my self but my older sister studied art at college and uni so i've seen what real talent looks like and believe me matey you have it.

Thank you...I just love drawing from when I am a kid, but I never go to college or uni of art..because not everytime I have a mood to draw, that's why I didn't go. Because I heard from my friend, they have to draw a lot as their homeworks... :p

• Like 5

@MINNA-SAN

it was really exciting to hear the wonderful news. Keep us all updated, okay. paper sisters and brothers. Really appreciate it.

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

@WITHU

I have been really busy, probably have no time to color it. I will once I moved out to a new place.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

It's been an incredibly long time since I've been here compared to how crazy active I am in the past. I have so much things to take care of in the family and going through some major changes and what-nots.

I'm glad everything is nice and kicking here in the club. Exciting news and aspirations abound. I really have wanted to surprise you all with another major Pureness fanfic (MisuShin) but alas....I'm consumed by my busy life especially these recent months. I've been meaning to finish it already. This also includes the Pure Twist RP. I'm truly sorry. Perhaps I will have to break my own rules (just for this story) and still post the unfinished version because I am no longer sure as to when I will ever have the time to absolutely concentrate on my writing. At least, you get to see what I've been working on. :)

Well, I just dropped by to say hello and wishing you all the best as always. Miss you! :) *hugs to all*

• Like 4

@MINNA-SAN

it was really exciting to hear the wonderful news. Keep us all updated, okay. paper sisters and brothers. Really appreciate it.

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

@WITHU

I have been really busy, probably have no time to color it. I will once I moved out to a new place.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

You're moving out ? Did you live by your own or with family ?

@ withu Thanks for sharing with us your amazing drawings. Even is just a hobby for you, you really have talent.

Thank you.. :)

Got this pic from angel kyousuke tumblr...looks like Mao-kun really trying hard to build his body for Basara... :p

First heard about the news, I was shocked...the character of Basara he's going to play (Ah...I forgot the name) look so different a lot from him...neeee...Ganbatte for Mao-kun.. :D

tumblr_ma8oydjOAv1qb5qe0o1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Got this pic from angel kyousuke tumblr...looks like Mao-kun really trying hard to build his body for Basara... :p

First heard about the news, I was shocked...the character of Basara he's going to play (Ah...I forgot the name) look so different a lot from him...neeee...Ganbatte for Mao-kun.. :D

tumblr_ma8oydjOAv1qb5qe0o1_500.jpg

Ohhh... How skinny Mao is????

Thanks for the pic, withuchan ^_

• Like 3

Helo~~~~ Any of you still rmember me?

Just drop by here to say HELO!!! ^^

Well I just went thru my Trial Exam and now is the time for the real exam.

I dun have anytime to enjoy my time here. :(

Well I am no longer active and I could never enjoy my time being here anymore.

I somehow dont feel the same anymore.

Sometimes my posts are out of the topic. LOL

Well I am now enjoying my Taiki's maniac towards I-Phone. LOL

He reaallly grew up!!! He went for a holiday at Hokkaido and even nude in a public bath with his dad. @_@

Hahaha see?? Out of topic again..

Jyeaaahhh~~~ See ya later. If you wanna talk to me then VM me ok??

I dun feel like posting anymore.

• Like 3

Junie... darling...

Taiki nude is NEVER I repeat NEVER out of topic around here!! In fact, the more nude the better IMHO O.o

You hear me Baba Ryoma? I'm talking to you!!

000cw3g2.gif

• Like 7

@YOJICHAN

:cuteonion58:

you left without saying goodbye! we're your children too, ya know?? JUST KIDDING!!

You weren't gone that long...I appreciate your drop in though.

FAMILY comes first! ヽ(´▽`;)/♪ Good, good, good, good!! Paper sister working hard!

Much, much love.

Looking forward to your pop-up again!! (●´∀`●)

@JUNIE

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

You don't love us no more?

:leaf9:

I mean, we love every post you made. Not many but we are always refreshed by your expression of love for Taiki!!! We need that once in a while, ya know??? At least for me.... The thread isn't colorful without you! [Why am I obsessed with colors, LOL]

We need a bit of mustache here... a bit of babysitter there, a bit of a pillow tosser, and a hamster! The spectrum of love would be missing a link ♪ (┌・ ・)┌ Don't LEAAAAVVVVEEEEE

@LYNN

WAHHHHHHH I love that GIF!

ali_037.gif

I love you all!!!

• Like 6

wow so much has happened since I last posted on here, it's been such a busy week for me then I had a little family crisis...

I miss this site, so much has been going on lately I barely have anytime (╯︵╰,)

anyway:

Raw in 7 parts, online

This is super late but thank you so much for this I just got around to watching this today~~~~

I put some of my works here..

again this is way overdue but you are so amazing, a truly talented person (v^_^)v, I was really awestruck with your drawings.

Junie... darling...

Taiki nude is NEVER I repeat NEVER out of topic around here!! In fact, the more nude the better IMHO O.o

You hear me Baba Ryoma? I'm talking to you!!

000cw3g2.gif

LOL that just made my day haha (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

• Like 5

Thought I'd post this video of Mao (Visualboy Brush) I haven't see this one yet, but I don't think its new.. Just not uploaded anywhere I would see it. If there are others who missed it, Here it is...

[video=youtube;vvOeB5-biEk]

• Like 8

And I saw this video from the link you gave...it's new movie or drama I guess...I've saw one pic of Mao from this movie I think...with his a little bit nerd style.. :p

• Like 6

That's the new movie Mao-kun is in...

He shoot quite sometime ago...

Even if his name is there don't expect that he has really big part in the movie...

And as you said he is kind of nerd in the movie...

Oh... Yuki Hiyori who play Morita at Takumi-kun series 2 is on this movie as well and his role is much bigger...

• Like 7

@「WITHU

And I saw this video from the link you gave...it's new movie or drama I guess...I've saw one pic of Mao from this movie I think...with his a little bit nerd style.. :p

(VIDEO)

Ahhhh. Ah. Small role. Hahahaha But that Trailer is so full of

KAWAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII

onion0onion0onion0

I really love the uniforms. Maids/Gothic Lolitas are my WEAKNESS

Woman or Man doesn't matter!! I think I'll watch it! I laughed at the end!

:cuteonion25:

@「KRISSY

tumblr_ma24nx04a61r6hlvro1_1280.jpg

I love your shadowings and how you did the 'fire' design. So creative! Lines are so crispy. My drawings would be covered with my fingerprints. Tekekeke!

:cuteonion45:

• Like 3

That's the new movie Mao-kun is in...

He shoot quite sometime ago...

Even if his name is there don't expect that he has really big part in the movie...

And as you said he is kind of nerd in the movie...

Oh... Yuki Hiyori who play Morita at Takumi-kun series 2 is on this movie as well and his role is much bigger...

Hello everyone!

I'm still here. LOL

Just been really super busy, that's all. :)

Oh! Oh! thanks so much for sharing the trailer, withu.

thank you, hama-san for the the info.

i'm so HAPPY to see sweet, sweet Hiyori in the movie. i really really like him. he's the reason i am so interested to watch the film.

i'm not exactly a big fan of the gothic/sweet lolita look but i must say the Japanese sure have a way of making it look so natural when they wear them. #howdotheydothat

i wanna watch it for the love of Hiyori! *hugs Hiyori*

• Like 3

Thought I'd post this video of Mao (Visualboy Brush) I haven't see this one yet, but I don't think its new.. Just not uploaded anywhere I would see it. If there are others who missed it, Here it is...

[video=youtube;vvOeB5-biEk]

Thanks I didn't see that either, Mao is so cute I liked him in that Sugao no Kyousuke video, he was so adorable, it seems he has a sweet tooth. I do too (⌒▽⌒)☆

lol I laughed at that video, it seems so strange lol I'm going to watch it. For some reason when I saw that it reminded me of this:

I'm not sure why, I saw the trailer for this like two weeks ago and thought it was so strange.... I was so surprise Tochihara Rakuto (Junjou Pure Heart) was in it. I don't know what to think about this movie....

@Sloan

Thanks, I'll try to get better I don't realy draw a lot.... (⌒_⌒;)(#^.^#)

@Yojichan

lol I like your signature, it makes me smile

• Like 5

lol I laughed at that video, it seems so strange lol I'm going to watch it. For some reason when I saw that it reminded me of this:

I'm not sure why, I saw the trailer for this like two weeks ago and thought it was so strange.... I was so surprise Tochihara Rakuto (Junjou Pure Heart) was in it. I don't know what to think about this movie....

@Yojichan

lol I like your signature, it makes me smile

I think I read something about that with Tochihara is in. HE'S SO PERVY! But the girl is more! LOL

How the Japanese manages to make an obviously pervy show into heartwarming...I'll never know. #howdotheydothat

Tochihara is still my favorite hamster. *pinches*

awww~~ I'm glad the siggy makes you smile. Credits to Sloan for making the smile-inducing .gif of the Baba-chan.

• Like 4