hama71

@Etienne

it's said guys with big feet= guys with other big personal body parts (I'm sure you knew that and was only messing with me though (*´∀`*) ). I heard this from my friend, then again she is a really perverted person so...

@Sloan

I really do love those pictures baba looks so handsome. He really is one of the few guys who can pull off pink and still look so (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (。♥‿♥。). I especially like the 4th and 5th pictures.

I seriously must find someway to get to Japan in the next 2-3 years...

• Like 3

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

@KRISSY

I've been trying to learn Japanese too but the writing is so difficult. I had this thing call JA Sensei, it was pretty good but it's so hard to learn the writing for me. It said not to use romanji so I had to learn the Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. That is very difficult.

I understand that some kanjis are very confusing at times!- like maybe some radicals are mixed up when you write them down from other kanjis. for example

and and

the radicals I wrote are all in wrong places. it's tough indeed! If you're a beginner, I'd just say, at least recognize them and worry about writing later. Maybe a few radicals a week too to understand the primitive meanings! This is off-topic but if you want to know some really good japanese sites, let's private message!

And Baba....

(´◡`)

I really do love those pictures baba looks so handsome. He really is one of the few guys who can pull off pink and still look so (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (。♥‿♥。). I especially like the 4th and 5th pictures.

I seriously must find someway to get to Japan in the next 2-3 years...

I really want to go next year. It's my goal!! I wanna go and stalk down my favorite boys!!

(。・・)_×× “ψ(`∇´)ψ×guuuooooo×

Yuusuke [ VV and

Baba owes ALL OF US ♥paper sisters and brothers♥ here.... for his nipples. SRSLY, THAT man NEEDS to make a video like Dai's Gone with the Wind. It's not fair!!! I have so many pictures of Baba but the only thing I saw was a single, tiny peek from Making Of 5th!

STOMPS (ノ°ο°)ノ GET NAKED, U PRUDE!!

• Like 3

@ Pigrabit ,How could you say that I am pure and innocent and know nothing about things like that.I even take baths with my eyes shut so as not to see anything that could shock me.

• Like 3

soypink%2520%252819%2529.jpg

On the left pic...Baba looks so different.. :)

Ah..I try to make into comic, the dialogue you've make between Dai-chan and Mao-kun... :D

rendevouz-YOssloan.jpg

@Etienne

it's said guys with big feet= guys with other big personal body parts (I'm sure you knew that and was only messing with me though (*´∀`*) ). I heard this from my friend, then again she is a really perverted person so...

Yes..I heard about it too, from my friends and from the movie I ever watched, Takeshi Kaneshiro's movie if I am not mistaken.. :p

@KRISSY

I understand that some kanjis are very confusing at times!- like maybe some radicals are mixed up when you write them down from other kanjis. for example

and and

the radicals I wrote are all in wrong places. it's tough indeed! If you're a beginner, I'd just say, at least recognize them and worry about writing later. Maybe a few radicals a week too to understand the primitive meanings! This is off-topic but if you want to know some really good japanese sites, let's private message!

For me Kanjis are too difficult to remember. Sometimes I could understand the meaning of the words using kanji, but I couldn't spell it and sometimes too I can't remember whenever I tried to write it... :(

• Like 6

@WITHU

KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

rabbit1

THE COMICS!

Wow, you draw so beautifully!! Hahaha, I'm so embarrassed because your drawing is so beautiful and serious and my dialogues are so silly! (*≧艸≦)

Reading it is from left to right? It looks like it works both ways! haha.

What is just AMAZING is that you pulled it off with their faces- their faces match so WELL! I'm. I'm flabbergasted. You did Dai-chan's hair perfectly!:*・°☆.。.

I can't draw. I recently posted something in FO club. I'm so impressed!! You have the talents to do pursue it in the future! Hope you'll draw more and keep expressing yourself. ヽ(´▽`;)/

rabbit2

and... Thank you. (●´∀`●) ★彡

• Like 4

Baba owes ALL OF US ♥paper sisters and brothers♥ here.... for his nipples. SRSLY, THAT man NEEDS to make a video like Dai's Gone with the Wind. It's not fair!!! I have so many pictures of Baba but the only thing I saw was a single, tiny peek from Making Of 5th!

STOMPS (ノ°ο°)ノ GET NAKED, U PRUDE!!

Sloan I agree. Baba needs a sexy video. I want to see his naked torso so much. In An Assassin I could see only his back. That bandage ruin all the scene.

@withu I love your comic. Well done.

• Like 5

@ Sloan and Robertita. Patience my dears it is only a matter of time before we are presented with a shirtless Baba.He is busy most of the time so the law of percentages is on our side.

@ Withu loved the drawings,very jealous always wanted to be able draw like that but have absolutley no ability.More please

• Like 4

and and

Yea that's what i'm trying to do. I'm usually a quick learner but I'm really not understanding this much. OK let's private message then I think I know a couple. Do you know any?

I really want to go next year. It's my goal!! I wanna go and stalk down my favorite boys!!

lol that is exactly my point in going there (and probably Korea too). I was considering moving there but I figure by time I meat all the guys I want I will probably banned from the country or something. I'll probably have so many restraining orders put out against me lol

I think there was a reason why there was no sex in Takumi-Kun 4, that kiss was hot enough imagine if they would have filmed a whole sex scene tumblr_m8klkcRCO31rbfwcmo2_400.gif

How could you say that I am pure and innocent and know nothing about things like that.I even take baths with my eyes shut so as not to see anything that could shock me.

(*≧▽≦)ノシ)) That's funny, you're innocent and that's why you're here...

@Withu

your comic is so cool \(*T▽T*)/, I'm really amazed with the drawing (o⌒.⌒o), I do a little drawing too, but I'm actually a bit embarrassed by mines compared to yours. It's really good XD

• Like 4

@WITHU

KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

rabbit1

THE COMICS!

Wow, you draw so beautifully!! Hahaha, I'm so embarrassed because your drawing is so beautiful and serious and my dialogues are so silly! (*≧艸≦)

Reading it is from left to right? It looks like it works both ways! haha.

What is just AMAZING is that you pulled it off with their faces- their faces match so WELL! I'm. I'm flabbergasted. You did Dai-chan's hair perfectly!:*・°☆.。.

I can't draw. I recently posted something in FO club. I'm so impressed!! You have the talents to do pursue it in the future! Hope you'll draw more and keep expressing yourself. ヽ(´▽`;)/

rabbit2

and... Thank you. (●´∀`●) ★彡

Thanks for the compliment.. I never imagine that I'll draw manga about Daimao before. It just when I read your dialogue...I really want to see it in a picture, so I just try to draw it.

Glad that you like it.

Before I just make an illustration, not coloring and only used my pencil..I am so lack in coloring. I've already post it here, some of my pics...some old pics and the newest too. One of it is my siggy pic, I draw it by myself too.. :)

I think, I am going to try draw Baba x Taiki today..or maybe tomorrow.. :p

@withu I love your comic. Well done.

@ Withu loved the drawings,very jealous always wanted to be able draw like that but have absolutley no ability.More please

Thank yoooouuuu... :)

I think there was a reason why there was no sex in Takumi-Kun 4, that kiss was hot enough imagine if they would have filmed a whole sex scene tumblr_m8klkcRCO31rbfwcmo2_400.gif

Gyahahahaaaa...I couldn't imagine what it would be like if they're making a sex scene on next Takumi-kun...there'll be Takumi-kun 6 right ?! *still waiting for good news* :p

@Withu

your comic is so cool \(*T▽T*)/, I'm really amazed with the drawing (o⌒.⌒o), I do a little drawing too, but I'm actually a bit embarrassed by mines compared to yours. It's really good XD

Thank you...I'd do love to see your drawing too.. :D

• Like 4

@KRISSY

ol that is exactly my point in going there。。。。I will probably banned from the country or something. I'll probably have so many restraining orders put out against me lol

SEXUALARASSMENT FTW! (*^o^)乂(^-^*) I'd love to meet Baba-san and I'd pay my respect to him. m(_ _)m >90° He has done so much- he's acting veteran already. But for the white teeth, MAY GOD HELP HIM!!!

Baba owes ALL OF US ♥paper sisters and brothers♥ here.... for his nipples. 。。。。
I think there was a reason why there was no sex in Takumi-Kun 4, that kiss was hot enough imagine if they would have filmed a whole sex scene

tumblr_m8klkcRCO31rbfwcmo2_400.gif

Are you kidding me? That GIF alone is not SUFFICIENT to describe my wildest imagination of BABA X TAIKI behind doors!!!! KYAAAAAAHHHHHH It'd go from R to

NC-17 For SURE!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

rabbit1

@ROBY

Sloan I agree. Baba needs a sexy video. I want to see his naked torso so much. In An Assassin I could see only his back. That bandage ruin all the scene.

I know!! When I began to watch him, I was hoping and hoping he'll get naked!! [ follows Baba-san back, chanting GET NAKED. GET NAKED. PASHI PASHI! sound of CLAPPING ]

When the credits came...

(ノ-_-)ノ・・・~~~┻┻

@WITHU

I think, I am going to try draw Baba x Taiki today..or maybe tomorrow..

DO IT!!! I’d Treasure it Forever! ♥

j_0001.gif

So sad there are not enough non-Takumi-kun pictures of BABA X TAIKI. BTW, can anyone link me to this video where BABA slapped TAIKI on his back because he was supposed to say his line or something like that??

2526198_o.gif

• Like 2

@ETIENNE

Yep, I did! He was crazy as hell. I made GIFS of that but I cannot find them on my computer.

I did a few because I've been watching him on that show >

I remember him looking at the camera before throwing the dart, it looked like he was saying "I want... Penis!" in english, LOLOLOL.XD!

yefi5.gif

baba12.gif

• Like 4

Before I just make an illustration, not coloring and only used my pencil..I am so lack in coloring. I've already post it here, some of my pics...some old pics and the newest too. One of it is my siggy pic, I draw it by myself too.. :)

you drew your signature too щ(゜ロ゜щ), that is really good.

I will share one of my old drawings but please do not laugh...

tumblr_ma24nx04a61r6hlvro2_1280.jpg

and this is the original, my drawing doesn't really look that good so T__T tumblr_ma24nx04a61r6hlvro1_1280.jpg

sorry for the quality I took the picture with my phone my scanner isn't working

I think, I am going to try draw Baba x Taiki today..or maybe tomorrow.. :p

Do it, Do it!!!!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

SEXUALARASSMENFTW! (*^o^)乂(^-^*)

Finally someone agrees, I told my friend about this she says she'll pretend not to know me. My parents will probably end up disowning me, they already think I'm crazy especially since one of these days my dad came up behind me and saw me watching Fujimi Orchestra (that scene). One of the most awkward moments of my life...

Are you kidding me? That GIF alone is not SUFFICIENT to describe my wildest imagination of BABA X TAIKI behind doors!!!! KYAAAAAAHHHHHH It'd go from R to

NC-17 For SURE!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Is there really any gif out there sufficient enough to express that magnitude of hotness. If I ever saw that I think I'd have to be rushed to the hospital right after O(≧∇≦)O, that is why I say the day Baba decides to make one of those videos GOD SAVE US ALL!!!

There is just something about BL actors, especially Baba, that makes my thoughts just plain sinful

• Like 4

@ Sloan and Pigrabit please be careful in the event of Baba making a video of that nature I would fear for your health and sanity,and under those circumstances as your friend I would have to watch it first to make sure it was safe for you to watch.Please don't thank me it would be my duty and privilege to place my self in danger for such a worthy cause.

• Like 3

@KRISSY

My parents will probably end up disowning me, they already think I'm crazy especially since one of these days my dad came up behind me and saw me watching Fujimi Orchestra (that scene). One of the most awkward moments of my life...

OMFG!! Σ(O_O;) That Strong X scene? KYAAAAHHHHHlnosebleed!!!♥!♥

rabbit1

That scene oh...gives me so much different emotions all at once. I laugh and I cry and I love it!! ( ̄ー ̄)♪ How did your father react????

Hahaaha No doubt, same can be given when watching Baba and Taiki's making out. They're equally hot. Sex VS Kiss. How is that possible???

:cuteonion25:

@ETIENNE

。。。fear for your health and sanity,and under those circumstances as your friend I would have to watch it first to make sure it was safe for you to watch.Please don't thank me it would be my duty and privilege to place my self in danger for such a worthy cause

you

! Is that so? Well, well well!! NOT fair you get first hand on goodies!!! We do that quite OFTEN. Dying with happiness that is. All of Paper sisters and brothers are already out of their sanity. So that was a joke! GUUFFFFAAAAAAAAWWW( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆

• Like 4

@WITHU

DO IT!!! I’d Treasure it Forever! ♥

j_0001.gif

This...BabaxTaiki from Takumi-kun...I am sorry, it's not that good, Baba's lips is so hard to draw.. :p

BabaTaiki1.jpg

yefi5.gif

Is this triple zone too...I don't remember if I ever saw this vid. Which triple zone is this taken ?

you drew your signature too щ(゜ロ゜щ), that is really good.

I will share one of my old drawings but please do not laugh...

tumblr_ma24nx04a61r6hlvro2_1280.jpg

and this is the original, my drawing doesn't really look that good so T__T tumblr_ma24nx04a61r6hlvro1_1280.jpg

sorry for the quality I took the picture with my phone my scanner isn't working

It's really good drawing.. (●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。 Thanks for sharing too.. :)

Do it, Do it!!!!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

I already make one and finished today.. :)

Finally someone agrees, I told my friend about this she says she'll pretend not to know me. My parents will probably end up disowning me, they already think I'm crazy especially since one of these days my dad came up behind me and saw me watching Fujimi Orchestra (that scene). One of the most awkward moments of my life...[/color]

OMG...your father saw you...I can't imagine it, what expresion he's showing to you when he saw you watch that scene ?

• Like 7

@withu You really have talent. The DRAWING IS AMAZING. It really look like Shin and Misu: the expressions on their faces, the cloths. You are so good. Can I ask you for more?

• Like 4

oh my god! withu may I pretty please borrow that picture as a cover to my fanfiction story 'Through His Eyes' A retelling of Pure?" PLEASE!? I promise all credit for the drawing will go to you I swear!

ALso on another note. I know I probably shouldn't bring it up in the club but could you guys possible spare a prayer or a thought for my close friend Sharon? Her three little boys ere killed in a house fire and she's in critical condition...I'm sorry for mentioning it here but I'm desperate...I can't lose one of my best friends.

• Like 5

@WITHU

This...BabaxTaiki from Takumi-kun...I am sorry, it's not that good, Baba's lips is so hard to draw.. :p

BabaTaiki1.jpg

WAAAHHHHHH!!

rabbit1

OMFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

The drawing is AMAZING!!! PERFECT! You did Baba's lips perfectly!! OMFG, SHingyouji's expression!! So like him!! You pull it off BULL EYE!! ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎ ◎

Omfg, I could go all DAY long fanspasming over this!! But I gotta go to do some errands but I have to drop in to say this!!

I LOVE IT!! (╯3╰) CHU! ♫

Ohhhhhh Just a little adivce, Please sign the drawing!! Or a watermark!! So nobody steals your masterpiece! I feel the urge to color it with photoshop! Hahaha.

rabbit4 

UPDATE: WHOOPS! I did not see the signature!! MY APOLOGIES. I have bad eyes T____T;; I was so busy drooling over their faces. But, the flowers are such lovely touch! Made it all the more touching!♥

Is this triple zone too...I don't remember if I ever saw this vid. Which triple zone is this

Yes it is. But I cannot remember which one was it. Definitely not 9、8、7.... maybe 5 or 6th episode. It was that episode before May 30ish [7] one with the blue tower and prison room. That episode before it. I think 6th. Pretty sure. When I find it, I'll let you know!

@TATーCHAN

ALso on another note. I know I probably shouldn't bring it up in the club but could you guys possible spare a prayer or a thought for my close friend Sharon? Her three little boys ere killed in a house fire and she's in critical condition...I'm sorry for mentioning it here but I'm desperate...I can't lose one of my best friends.

I am so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in mind today and give you thoughts and prayers. Don't be desperate or worried. This is what I believe- Life can be so cruel but we are all on earth to learn lessons and bring knowledge back to our higher self, so we can return 'home'. I hope your friend will make it, though... she is to be strong. Your love and support to her is strong which is good and admirable. Do continue. Sending Support.

PS Don't hesitate to ask for our support♥ Don't even have to ask. We're all paper sisters and brothers here.

:leaf3:

• Like 2

I just read a news that DaiMao will have new stage and movie together, is it true???

540124_365941226815798_1850676944_n.jpg

「不毛会議」Project!!!

[Movie]

石黒英雄

柄本時生

浜尾京介(Hamao Kyousuke)

宮下雄也

玉城裕規

/浅見れいな 

/渡辺大輔(Watanabe Daisuke) and other

[stage Play] Performance : 9-15 January 2013

畑中智行

柄本時生 

浜尾京介(Hamao Kyousuke) 

宮下雄也 

玉城裕規

/渡辺大輔(Watanabe Daisuke) and other

I'm so so so happy for this!!! :((((( *teary eyes*

DaiMao in another MOVIE!!!

Although they may not be lover this time but its still amazing, isn't it??

• Like 7

Yes, they will going to have new project together...

It will be made into movie and stage work...

And both of them are on both project...

And movie pruduction announce event will be on Oct. 27th...

I think most detail will be announce on that day...

• Like 7