hama71

@TAT-CHAN

That was a really nice, a slow-paced video with a great rampart toward the end. Very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it. I never heard of 'English fancover' that is new to me.

Thank you for the compliment. I did a japanese cover and as you can hear the english cover. I found the actual translation then rewrote it to match the tune and rythym of the music matching the same meaning and there you have it. I'm not sure wht the cast would think of the translation since I'm guessing they've heard the original track but hey I think i did okay for the most part lol.

• Like 3

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• EvilStewie

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to let you all know that they were able to fix the links to takumi-kun pure, i'm glad that link is fixed and i'm now downloading it. :) thanks for fixing it.

• Like 1

@Ueda_Angel

That is so cool, it sounds really good, wish I could sing but I sound something like a dying cat. It was really good :)

@SloanAkira

You can call me Krissy that's my real name.

You know when I first started watching Takumi and noticed all the gay guys i really thought it was a school for only gay guys, lol then I realized Akaike was straight. He probably turned into a Fujoshi :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 3

I've just watched Misu taking Shin shopping but with french subs it was strange but sweet I liked it.As for Akaike being straight I woudn't take too many bets, if the republicans are right then its only a matter of time before he is seduced by the school band or football team or something due to the rampant and excessive homosexuality that is rife in the place.

• Like 5

where i could download eng sub for niji iro garasu? file was deleted on mediafire.

HERE YOU GO!ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@ROBY

Wow, are these old pictures?? Mao looks so different here with the hair.

WEE, a bit small but you came across great finds! I love the bubbles one. They're always nice to add,

tekekeke I wish I could get someone to do that to me!!

@KRISSY

He probably turned into a Fujoshi

Hahaha, I thought that only applies to girls. You know Girlfriends that are obsessed with yaoi. Or am I mistaken??

【・ヘ・?】

@TOBY

How was it different with french subs. Why Strange? I think Aikake is pretty firm about his own sexuality. I think it'd take a long time. Now you mentioned this, this reminded me of "Okane ga nai" nai...nai?

(ノ°ο°)ノWHAAAT??? What am I thinking about? Aikake... new pet? Money...

• Like 2

@Sloan

No you're right that was my mistake, apparently the male equivalent is Fudanshi

Akaike was one of my favorite characters, he was so supportive. I really didn't realize he was straight until around the 3rd movie. I really thought they were all gay.

By the way I found this:

78776_600.png78128_600.png77772_600.png

78024_600.png

And then this is apparently Hamao's feet:

s320x240

lol he's feeling something...

(By the way I found it here:

Just thought I should credit the person)

• Like 4

@ Sloan its years since I have read or spoken french regulary and it just felt strange sort of half remembering words and phrases .But when Shin tells Misu" je t'aime Arata-san" I felt a little warm,for declarations of love you can't beat french. And by the way je m'appelle Etienne (Stephen) please feel free to use it

• Like 3

I will call you Etienne, I love that name!!! For those non-french in the fanclub, you say Etienne like ATM only N instead of M Easy way to pronounce it and remember, Its a big name in my family, I think my direct line of ancestors there are like 5 or 6 of them .. I love it! I hope you don't mind me calling you that instead of Stephen, if you do let me know..

• Like 3

No problems at all , my mum used to call me it half of the time rather than stephen and I am never called by my baptismal name which due to Fr Kelly getting mixed up was Theresa Maria ,it really should have warned them in advance that there darling son was never going to be a prop forward.

• Like 3

If I would of had a boy, He would have been an Etienne, just to keep it going in the family! That is to funny about your baptisimal name! I was suppose to be catholic but my mother is protestant so she couldn't teach me the lessons to make my first communion, and dad didn't want to..

• Like 3

@ROBY

rabbit1

I Don't Understand Daisuke's hair???? It's so feminine!!!

Hahahahaha。。。I wonder how they felt when they saw each other again.

*・°..:**

Mao: Hey long time no see, oniisan~~ [is really excited inside.]

Daisuke: .... COME HERE YOU KID!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH -grabs Mao and hugs him to death- MY BABY BROTHER!! I LOVE YOU! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH WAAAAHHH!!! YOU"RE ALL GROWN UP -happy tears-

Mao: OKAY OKay!! [geez, still treating me like a kid?] -still smiles, hugs him back- I missed you too, Dai-chan.

♥♥♥♥my version. BWAHAHAHAH

@KRISSY

Waaaahhhhhhhhh!

Mao's feet is really big!! It was so awkward when the camera man ZOOMED it in!! Hahahaha, Did you see the making of?? I made a little review of it. And I MENTIONED his feet TOO!

rabbit6 Oi! Oi! Keep throwing me carrot cuz I'm being silly right now!

@ETIENNE

KYAAAHH! Only if the Japanese would put Japanese subtitles [for hearing impaired or something] or more Japanese subtitles for other films I'd be like

ಠ_ಠ nee...? Because I'm trying to learn Japanese really hard. TEKEKEKE

• Like 4

@ sloan ,Mao's feet look huge completely out of proportion with the rest of him its frightning although he does have very long toes which are attractive. How are you finding learning Japenese I started about 3 weeks ago with Rosetta Stone and I am struggling with the grammar,I can remember and recognize lots of things but as soon as they need sentences to be read or written it all goes pear shaped.On the pronunciation front even when I become fluent it will still be with a Mancunian accent but it is lots of fun and I am really enjoying it.

• Like 3

@ETIENNE

Well...I started taking Japanese courses at college Senior, 2 and a half quarters [i had 4 quarters at college instead of semester] But when my rabbit died and my mother became sick, I had to withdraw. It was too much for me to handle. Sadly, my mom died shortly before I graduated. But then ever since, I've been teaching myself Japanese through dictionary, online tests, genki books. __φ(..)

I'm with you on the GRAMMAR part! It's so confusing because it's so abstract, unlike English literal word-for-word. My level... I cannot say where I am at. Because I started to read people's blogs and borrowed their styles. Now I found myself writing in casual manner instead of formal- it is easier. Sometimes I have to hit myself for being so casual!!(ー△ー;)

My struggle is that everyone here uses romanji. [my professor discouraged me to use romanji] I cannot read romanji well because I am used to read Kanjis and Hiragana, which is easier for me to figure out the grammar. I cannot speak Japanese fluently because I kept ignoring the pronunciations because reading was more important to me. This is probably why I suck with reading romanji. I am working on utterances now.

My only good advice is that... Keep exposing yourself Kanjis and sentence over and over, even if you do not understand. You'll pick them up faster later on when you get down to business.

It is FUN!! I'm a sucker for languages. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I don't know French at all. Am terrible with common words. I've tried Spanish in high school, FAILED! I took latin. Forgot everything. I've tried learning Swedish and Polish but I just couldn't memorize them as easily as the Kanjis. I can probably learn Chinese easily later on. Hopefully soon, I'll be fluent in 3 languages, with Japanese only left. (✿◠‿◠)~~~★★

• Like 2

Wow...well..I am a little bit late here,congratulation for Takumi Fans Club V...really awesome and great..I really love everyone here and really enjoy reading and talking with you all.. *hugs*

:leaf3:

For the open of 5th...

Here is new about Takumi-kun series BOX set DVD...

Detail info go to

of Takumi-kun 5th...

Also there will be entry coupon for specal Takumi-kun series Box set release event at Dec.1st...

Who ever buy the box set will send the info with that coupon and they will draw...

They didn't said how many will be pick... --;;;

Also, they will tell time and place to only the people who been pick... --

Only think for sure right now is Mao-kun and Dai-chan will be there...

And people who will be there will be have time to handshake with two of them...

For us who live far away from Japan not go but still I think some of us want to know how the box set looks like... ^^

Gyaaaaa...coupon to meet with DaiMao...so lucky whoever got it..

If I bought the coll set..and picked by them..it's no use I guess, because I can't go there either.. :leaf9:

I don't know how far she well go with the story, but for now I will let my imagination run wild lol, I can see her writing them through college, but I hope for longer! I wish novels were translated, but usually only the mangas are :(

Me too..I wish the novels were translated so I could read all the novels..

Sloan they are new photos. After so much time Mao and Dai met again.

4f74f51518d2212ae37756961c2c7c6a.jpg

e4ec9eb5cffbe5bbfca8d61d4cf07316.jpg

49ff79a93e7bbbaeca7d454471630884.jpg

Kyuuu~~nn...OMG...they're so lovely and chooooo romanchikku!! :leaf15::leaf15:

BTW...I read about this...anyone join?

• Like 4

Mao: Hey long time no see, oniisan~~ [is really excited inside.]

Daisuke: .... COME HERE YOU KID!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH -grabs Mao and hugs him to death- MY BABY BROTHER!! I LOVE YOU! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH WAAAAHHH!!! YOU"RE ALL GROWN UP -happy tears-

Mao: OKAY OKay!! [geez, still treating me like a kid?] -still smiles, hugs him back- I missed you too, Dai-chan.

Sloan I can imagine DAI-chan doing that to Mao. He likes to tease Mao.

Some old pictures with our semes:

1a2b757fa3a3dbd9c6f0603dde26252b.jpg

452dfe603d3ee1e9dd470e3250eac4cf.jpg

• Like 4

Sloan I can imagine DAI-chan doing that to Mao. He likes to tease Mao.

Some old pictures with our semes:

1a2b757fa3a3dbd9c6f0603dde26252b.jpg

452dfe603d3ee1e9dd470e3250eac4cf.jpg

Oh my they look sooo cute ^^ Baba looks so young and handsome/cute and Daisuke looks so adorable~~

@toby2663

May I call you Etienne too?

@Sloan

Yeah I saw the making, that's actually what I was looking up when I found that post. I noticed Hamao's feet too. I wonder if what they say about guys with big feet applies to him...

Personally I always thought Hamao's Head is kind of small but it's ok he's still cute...

Mao and Dai must have been happy to see each other again, I can only imagine. rabbit8rabbit8

I've been trying to learn Japanese too but the writing is so difficult. I had this thing call JA Sensei, it was pretty good but it's so hard to learn the writing for me. It said not to use romanji so I had to learn the Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. That is very difficult.

I was trying to learn Korean a while back, the writing was much easier to learn. I still don't know how to speak it well but the writing I can understand some.

• Like 3

@ pigrabit feel free to.Although I would be grateful if you could tell me what they say about men with big feet other than they have big shoes. (sits with innocent face awaiting enlightenment)

• Like 2

@ETIENNE

Although I would be grateful if you could tell me what they say about men with big feet other than they have big shoes. (sits with innocent face awaiting enlightenment)

LOL I don't know... But this reminded me of my old roommate, she had tiny body but huge feet. One time she had a picture of her in midair when she was jumping on a trampoline. Her feet!! Ever since I called her the bat feet! Hahaha, sounds cruel but she wasn't exactly nice to me anyway.

@ROBY

:leaf15:

I love it when Baba wears pink!!! He really tones it down and replaced pink as MASCULINE!!

I think he looked great with red hair as well!

soypink%2520%252814%2529.png

soypink%2520%252816%2529.jpg

soypink%2520%25282%2529.jpg

soypink%2520%252819%2529.jpg

5th and last picture....

His red hair... awesome!

soyblk%2520%252811%2529.jpg

• Like 4

@ sloan you could dress Baba-san in a potato sack and he would still give me palputations,but I do like it best ,Graham when he is dressed all in black.He looks so evil and menacing but in an even hotter and smexyier way than normal. Also if you look at the pictures of Baba he has huge feet they are ginormous,Pigrabit needs to explain what it means and soon I am burning up with curiosity,Graham is no help when I asked him he answered from the front room and I think he said it means they have big socks which is obvious if they have big feet.

• Like 4

@ is there any other links for the other movies i can try. i'm glad i have at least 2 of the 5 movies now...but i really would like the last one the most...