Solos

BobCrazy

Solos1-214x300.jpg

Release Year: 2007

Runtime: 77 minutes

Language: No Dialogue

Subtitle: ~

Genres: Drama

"Inspired by true events, Solos explores the relationship between three individuals as they struggle to open up their feelings towards each other. Man and Boy have been in an illicit relationship for years. Growing out of his teenage years, Boy is restless, and starts seeking new sexual adventures. Meanwhile, Boy’s Mother blames herself for everything Boy has turned out to be and wishes her son to return home to her.

As the three characters fight their own demons, Solos juxtaposes reality and surreal scenes in order to give clues of each character's inner desires. The film has no dialogue and give freedom to the audience individual interpretation of the film. Each scene in Solos is at once highly stylized and painfully realistic."

--> Trailer

Well, to be honest, I brought this movie because I really didn't understood a lot of things in the storyline. And as the synopsis said, the movie has no dialogue and give us our individual interpretation of the movie. I don't understand nothing at all, so I would appreciate if who will watch the movie open a thread and talk about what you think and tell us you interpretation. This will be fun.

Other thing, the movie have some hot parts. I meant:

+18 SCENES ALERT

*Download Solos Movie*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That's it. Enjoy

2a0lyfm.jpg

For download re-upload requests, post
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 6

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BobCrazy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic