• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• celio

• chiakaiyuki

• natou

• 4 weeks later...

I would want to watch Vampire Diaries THE MOVIE!

I know it doesn't exist [yet - you never know! I want to keep hope :p] but THAT I would watch at the cinema.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh gosh! I want to be asked my age :3

Im still young... kind of don't go to places where I need to be asked my age BUT still! Im an ageless beauty *flicks hair over shoulder* lol jk

Someone thought I was 10 years OLDER than my age (i think 4/5 years ago) on a family holiday... O_O I was thinking "korosu!" lol

I love animation movies! Though my choice varies between Studio Ghibli stuff, Monster High (don't judge me *blushes*) and general cartoons like... hmmmm. OH! LOVE (always loved since I was a kid) Scooby Doo! The "Live Action" Scooby Doo (the first one - the others were disappointing). I'm still a kid at heart I guess.

ooooo Totally Spies, Yughio... But these aren't movies -_- Domo sumimasen for going off topic.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I thoroughly enjoyed Madagascar but did not enjoy Madagascar 2. I would like to watch the 3rd one soon!

Favourite films:

* Kill Bill 1

* Kill Bill 2

* Spirited Away

* Howls Moving Castle

* GoodFellas (classic mafia movie)

* El Orfanato (WAY too spooky, loved it)

* The Grudge

* The Ring (Japanese and English)

... Not sure what else. I tend to like everything but I don't like twilight very much at all.

Yay I think i'm done! Take care!

Ciao,

Dev x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanna see:

Pacific Rim *is a mecha fan*

Star Trek: Into The Darkness

I still haven't see Perks of being a wallflower (even though it was my favorite book since I was a Freshman in high school)

Mortal Instruments (one of my favorite book series, i just fear it will be another Twilight, despite having a gay and bisexual character)

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Anime Movies:

Pullea Magi Madoka Magica movie trilogy

Evangelion Rebulid 2.0 and 3.0 (mostly 3.0 *sobs* for OTP reasons I would like the dvd's as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see Pacific Rim, Man of Steel, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (about time they did a sequel because first one was good!) and Mortal Instruments (because the books were good too that I wanna see if they made it into a good movie) :)

Red 2: and it is now showing on cinemas here...:hamtaro-005 (23):

RIPD

and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My, there are at least 4 movies going on at my local cinema that I really want to see but I just dont have the money to go see, they are: OuijaTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 The Maze Runner (this one looks awesome!) and Dracula Untold (looks like it could have epic fighting scenes in battle and supernatural horror, best genre ever lol)

I wish I could go watch these right now lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...