D18 Heree~

InoriYuzuriha

Hello~ I'm new here... first i want to apologize if my english are bad, its not my motherlanguage!

I really really love D18, Dino x Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

katekyohitmanrebornfullt.jpg

katekyohitmanrebornfull.jpg

This is the information i get about them>>>

• He taking him for a tour around the country (almost). Only the two of them. Dino and Hibari :cuteonion46:

• And Hibari actually uses handcuffs when fighting now too. And their training sessions do tend to get a bit physical.

• Actually, Romario was supposedly there since Dino just messes up when his subordinates aren't around. Though of course, Romario and Kusakabe do sneak off to have a drink and a chat sometimes...

• Dino is really one of the few people who will willingly spend time with Hibari besides the Disciplinary Committee since most other people are afraid of him. Plus Hibari does pretty much live with him during the

trainings sessions (or the one in the future at least).

• Don't forget Dino snuck in to see The Choice battle, because as he said himself, he couldn't miss out Hibari fighting. That's also when Hibari calmly listened to him.

• Most Dinox Hibari fans will say the Daisy vs Hibari+Dino fight in TYL arc as their favourite fight for various reasons

• Before the fight Dino ran after Hibari, who rushed to Namimori Middle High to check out the situation.

• During the fight, Hibari was willing to destroy part of his beloved school in order to save Dino.

• In Dino's Haru Haru interview, Dino stated that he drops by to visit Hibari from time to time.

• In chapter 365 Hibari's incessant stalking of Dino, who's become an English teacher at Namimori in order to stay close to Tsuna in case of another battle. The only way Dino's able to get Hibari to stop following him is promising a rendezvous at a hotel after work. Granted it's only so they can fight, but both seem rather excited for it.

• In chapter 367 Hibari is stated to be really fixated on Dino because he really wants him to become his mentor.

• In chapter 373 Dino shows up to save Hibari from the Varia's attack and warns them that they better not attack Hibari again or they'll regret it.

• In chapter 391 it is said that they spent the last few days fighting each other just as promised by Dino.

and also many more about them!

Let's share D18 here!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InoriYuzuriha

• ~Ashton~

• ampiez

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this couple is really cute ^ ^ but no problem for me if hibari is uke lolonion4

this couple has not much picture or I can't find them..??

• Like 1