Looking for more suggestions

Junjou

Hey, I haven't really been on here in a while, but I've been wanting to watch another BL movie recently so I'm after some suggestions

I'm after BL movies (or dramas) from Japan (in Japanese) that don't get too full on in the sex scenes

also if any of you know any gay movies from english speaking parts of the world that are also light on the sex stuff those suggestions are welcome too

BL movies I've seen

Junjou (Loved it soooo)

Ai no Kotodama

Taiikukan Baby

Takumi-kun 1-4

Itsuka no kimi e

gay movies I've seen

Make the Yuletide gay

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junjou

• Sloan

• matsuross

• Pigrabit

For western movies that aren't full of sex I recommend:

The Curiosity of Chance - high school theme, I loved it!

The Conrad Boys - independent film that is enjoyable depending on your liking of it.

Get Real - 1998 British film that is also high school themed. Really good.

Beautiful Thing - 1996 British film that is all about self-discovery and acceptance.

A few other western films I can suggest are a little on the sex side so I'm not going to include them. There are also a few I can't remember. Sorry.

BL movies: I'm going to include everything in any Asian language that I enjoyed and is light because all Asian films should be embraced.

Antique Bakery - It's Korean, but it's very cute. I love it. I suggest you check it out. It's not gay, but the patisserie is and he's too cute. This movie's all eye candy, not to mention how sweet it is with all the gorgeous and delicious cake!

Boy Meets Boy - Short Korean film that is simply adorable. That fairy singing weirded me out though.

Formula 17 - Taiwanese. It's funny, it's sweet. It has a scene in which the main couple are about to sleep together, but it's not explicit.

Love of Siam - Thai film that may be long but if you make it through the entire movie it'll make you cry. It's sweet. It's about innocent love.

JAPAN

Ai no Kotodama 2: It's worth watching even though there's no subs.

Kindan no Koi: It's very light. You can't really believe the scenes, but go ahead and check it out.

Sukitomo: Saitou Takumi! Aiba! It's all fluff.

Gohatto (Taboo): REALLY GOOD 1999 film.

Big Bang Love, Juvenile A 4.6 Billion Years of Love - strange movie. I didn't understand it at all. Enjoyed it however.

Boys Love 1 and 2: They have SOME nudity, but it's not like Taiwanese movie Eternal Summer full on sex.

I can't think of any more. If you're willing to expand beyond Japan you'll find some really amazing treasures. I've seen some really good Spanish dramas. They're fantastic! El Cor de la Ciudat is an amazing Catalan drama and Fisico o Quimica had one of my fave couples of all time!

Have fun!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

@xkuroxhimex

OMFG. I LOVE MAX AND IAGO!! I burned the love story of these two on my own dvd. It's the best gay couple ever in the history of soap opera.

Curiosity of Chance was also good and funny. Loved the ending HAHAHA.

Fujimi Orchestra is actually pretty strong on sex scene... it has to do with rape which not many people may enjoy. Just a warning!

But also Shelter, it made me cry happily!!

• Like 1

You could try Bokura No Ai No Kanade, that is the only one I could think of that has not been mentioned.

Boys Love 1 and 2: They have SOME nudity, but it's not like Taiwanese movie Eternal Summer full on sex.

Eternal Summer: That scene was a shock to my system, I sawed that when I just got into BL. It was like my third BL movie.

Fujimi Orchestra was good too, but as Sloan said there is a strong sex scene + rape (am I the only one who laughed at that part, it wasn't meant to be funny but for some reason it just was. I felt bad for laughing later, rape is not a funny situation.)

There was one more, it's Korean though, it's called No Regret it's really good but again there is strong sex scenes in it and nudity. But it was really good and worth the watch.

• Like 2

I guess telling me what NOT to watch works too xD

though I actually saw Fujimi Orchestra the other day, that rape scene made me feel unwell, the rest of the movie was pretty good though

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Updated list of movies I've seen (more suggestions are of course welcome)

BL movies

Junjou

Ai no Kotodama

Taiikukan Baby

Takumi-kun 1-4

Itsuka no kimi e

Hatsukoi

Fujimi Orchetra (Shouldn't have watched, that rape scene made me feel unwell)

Boys Love

Boys Love the Movie

RH Plus (Series)

Bokura no ai no kanade

Sukitomo

Gay Movies I've seen

Make the Yuletide Gay

The Curiosity of Chance

I love you Phillip Morris (small sex scene but it still made me feel uncomfortable)

• 2 weeks later...

fujimi could have been good if they executed it right...

and i kind of get :msn_red_fox 11 when that girl said after you get raped , you forgive then move on??????

i was like 'what the hell???":cuteonion43:

anyway...try the blossoming of maximo oliveros...its cute although no rabu rabu scene...

and love of siam....

• 4 weeks later...

If you feel uncomfortable about sex scenes you should definately check out Life is Beautiful. It is very light because it was published as a usual Drama in Korea. For more information

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I love this story! It is so sweet and realistic :3 please enjoy it. :)

and of course Antique Bakery. It is also very light BL but so damn funny xD I laughed so hard watching this. I thin it is avaiable in the video section.