[Quiz] Pansexual quiz

EvilStewie

Because this quiz uses terms used in gender studies some people might not know, the first spoiler contans a link. I'm not thrilled with the term definition on this site, I added one in the spoiler as well

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In gender studies, cisgender ( /ˈsɪsdʒɛndər/) and cissexual are a closely related class of gender identities where an individual's gender identity matches the behavior or role considered appropriate for one's sex.[1] There are a number of derivatives of the terms in use, including cis male for a male with a masculine gender identity, cis female for a female with a feminine gender identity, and cissexism. In addition, certain scholars have begun to use the term cisnormativity, akin to the queer studies' heteronormativity.

My results

Pansexual

75% Maleattraction, 65% Femaleattraction, 91% Transattraction, 86% Pansexuality and 100% Open-mindedness!

You are pansexual. You are attracted to people of various genders, not just cisgender people. A+

• Like 1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• katsunek9

• Scheska

• Logy

Well, I suppose that is true ^__^

No label/pan-curious

65% Maleattraction, 65% Femaleattraction, 67% Transattraction, 67% Pansexuality and 72% Open-mindedness!

12354969668508154251.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You're not quite pansexual, but you probably aren't straight, gay, or bi, either. You may be primarily attracted to gender variant people. Or you may be mostly straight or gay, but also attracted to gender variant people. Or maybe something else---but only you know your sexuality, so I'm not going to put you in any particular category, since your scores reflected a lack of conformity to any prescribed sexual orientation label. Way to be mysterious!

• Like 1

that was pretty detailed 0_0

:D i got

No label/pan-curious

65% Maleattraction, 0% Femaleattraction, 10% Transattraction, 19% Pansexuality and 19% Open-mindedness

You're not quite pansexual, but you probably aren't straight, gay, or bi, either. You may be primarily attracted to gender variant people. Or you may be mostly straight or gay, but also attracted to gender variant people. Or maybe something else---but only you know your sexuality, so I'm not going to put you in any particular category, since your scores reflected a lack of conformity to any prescribed sexual orientation label. Way to be mysterious!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 65% on Maleattraction, higher than 55% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Femaleattraction, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Transattraction, higher than 5% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Pansexuality, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Open-mindedness, higher than 2% of your peers.

i knew it.. (>_

• Like 1

No label/pan-curious

75% Maleattraction,

75% Femaleattraction,

53% Transattraction,

60% Pansexuality and

83% Open-mindedness!

seems about right :)

• Like 1

I loved the Test.

My Result:

Primarily attracted to men

75% Maleattraction,

0% Femaleattraction,

28% Transattraction,

31% Pansexuality

47% Open-mindedness!

You're probably either a straight woman or a gay man. You're mostly attracted to cisgender men, and not so much any other gender.

• Like 1

My Results: Pansexual

Your result for Are You Pansexual?...

Pansexual

75% Maleattraction, 75% Femaleattraction, 87% Transattraction, 83% Pansexuality and 92% Open-mindedness!

13560647082780530555.jpeg

You are pansexual. You are attracted to people of various genders, not just cisgender people. A+

And sorry about the pictures. They mostly represent the female or androgynous spectrum, but I couldn't find many good masculine ones.

at

Yeah...I'm pretty much pansexual with a preference for male-gendered or androgynous-gendered people.

• Like 1

My result:

No label/pan-curious

75% Maleattraction, 75% Femaleattraction, 51% Transattraction, 56% Pansexuality and 77% Open-mindedness!

• Like 1

My result:

75% Maleattraction, 0% Femaleattraction, 15% Transattraction, 22% Pansexuality and 42% Open-mindedness!

You're probably either a straight woman or a gay man. You're mostly attracted to cisgender men, and not so much any other gender.

Well it doesn't surprise me :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

#1..

Pansexual

75% Maleattraction, 75% Femaleattraction, 80% Transattraction, 81% Pansexuality and 100% Open-mindedness!

Lol I already knew this about myself but the test was still pretty intertaining lol ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No label/pan-curious

75% Maleattraction, 65% Femaleattraction, 61% Transattraction, 60% Pansexuality and 93% Open-mindedness!

12354969668508154251.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

• Like 1

Your result for Are You Pansexual?...

75% Maleattraction, 65% Femaleattraction, 39% Transattraction, 47% Pansexuality and 56% Open-mindedness!

10245325609276300728.jpeg

You're probably either a straight woman or a gay man. You're mostly attracted to cisgender men, and not so much any other gender. And I seriously have never met a person attracted to men who didn't think Johnny Depp was hot, so here you go.

at

• Like 1

I already knew this but this was fun. ^^

75% Maleattraction, 75% Femaleattraction, 94% Transattraction, 89% Pansexuality and 100% Open-mindedness!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

No label/pan-curious

45% Maleattraction, 5% Femaleattraction, 32% Transattraction, 57% Pansexuality and 60% Open-mindedness!

Interesting result

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

No label/pan-curious

55% Maleattraction, 45% Femaleattraction, 76% Transattraction, 79% Pansexuality and 88% Open-mindedness!

75% Maleattraction, 0% Femaleattraction, 18% Transattraction, 17% Pansexuality and 18% Open-mindedness!

You're probably either a straight woman or a gay man. You're mostly attracted to cisgender men, and not so much any other gender. And I seriously have never met a person attracted to men who didn't think Johnny Depp was hot, so here you go.

• 4 weeks later...

Pansexual

100% Maleattraction, 100% Femaleattraction, 99% Transattraction, 97% Pansexuality and 92% Open-mindedness!

• 1 year later...

I got....................................

75% Maleattraction, 30% Femaleattraction, 24% Transattraction, 51% Pansexuality and 65% Open-mindedness!

10245325609276300728.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

This quiz was really interesting ^^

Mine, it's somehow kinda true

75% Maleattraction,

0% Femaleattraction,

46%Transattraction,

38%Pansexuality

49% Open-mindedness!

• 5 months later...

Your result for Are You Pansexual? ...

Pansexual

90% Maleattraction, 90% Femaleattraction, 85% Transattraction, 82% Pansexuality and 100% Open-mindedness!