Music player on our profile

da-nyan

I'm not sure if YO can support music players, but that's why I'm making the suggestion. Maybe something like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is allowed to be used on here?

• Like 4

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

• Jin.

• Saga

• Key

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion. I know there is a product that does thing, but I want to make sure that it would be released for our version of vBulletin.

I don't want to install something that is not fully compatible because it can generate table conflicts and database errors, as it happened with the new shop we tried.

So, I'll take it in consideration, once such a product is released for our vBuletin version.

• Like 15

I just wanna say my opinion about music players in forums (: First SCM Music players does cause lag, yeah we have to wait some minutes till it does load, I'm knowing it from Tumblr (: there is lot of users in YO who does not have great net connections so this scm music player on user's profile will cause some trouble for 'em nothing more in my opinion (: trouble means yeah they will wait till user's profile does load at all and sometimes it causes database errors or I'm wrong? Other thing music players on profiles does look good only this nothing more, I dont think I will listen one user's music player on his/her YO profile when YO have it cos really I dont like the way how they are loading (: Anyhow this is my opinion about music players on profiles

Btw thanks Key, really you have done great job (: I'm thankfull and like to spend my time in YO and all thanks to you guys (:

• Like 10

Well it could be something, maybe just a little gadget header that we can put HTML codes and that stuff inside. But it either can be pretty annoying for some people to have a music player on our profile.

It doesn't sound bad, and I give Key the respect if he wants to put a music player in everyone's profile, but don't push your self too hard~

• Like 4

Ignore this message

I'm just testing

--------------------

at

• Like 2

Okay after testing, you may could embed this music player to the Profile if just profile page support embed code like friendster used to be(or may be still)

if your site is using an embedded file from another site, your site isn't burdened by the storage space or the bandwidth.

if profile and another page support embedding, imagine you can embed many things~ but it will annoying if someone put flashy things~ and may be suffer a lil longer page load~

just saying~

• Like 2

Mixpod is not a good choice.

It can slow down the page loading which is not good. Users with slow connection won't access other users profiles.

The models of mixpod requests fast connection to load,then some other seconds to load music.

That's why I said "and may be suffer a lil longer page load~" :)

on mixpod you can also set the autoplay to 'off' position~

and if the gadget can be inserted inside spoiler, it won't be loaded unless the spoiler button is pressed like the one i tested above and if you close the spoiler it will automatically shut down and restarted as you press it again~ so there won't be problem~ :D

mixpod will be heavy if the widget is in autoplay mode and it has video..

I think if the widget don't load video like this one, it will be much lighter~

Create a

at

I, myself has a slow internet speed. Max only 112 kbps and I shared it with two other computers :leaf16:

• Like 2

I know how Mixpod works,per say,not its fan.

I am fan of more unique things,lately Mixpod became too commercial in my opinion. (:

Haha, I love mixpod since I can make the whole thing invisible, on some site, everyone was like; THE FUCK, WHERE DOES THAT SONG COME FROM!?

xD it was invisible~

• Like 4