<Target Zero> *open*(please PM)

Zeto

Heaven's not the place it used to be. Things are about to change. And it's gonna be hell. Can the angels and vampires overcome the path they've been given?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16355[/ATTACH]

~It was a clear, warm night despite the clouds haunting the sky. There was an unusual stillness in the air, strange tension, like the calm before a particularly-savage storm.

Tonight. Everything was going to change.~

Character Profile

Full Name:

Blood Type:

Birthday/Age:

Dislikes:

Job:

Background:

Family history:

Personality:

Appearance:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zeto

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• iMarionette

Characters

Full Name: Tanis Osenriya

Blood Type: O

Birthday/ Age: appears to be 21

Likes: Smoking, drinking, sharp things, music (techno, trance, electronic)

Dislikes: Line-ups, waiting, large bodies of water, allergies

Job: Part-time bouncer at Club Matin

Background: Tanis is a young angel, sent to earth to assassinate someone

Family history: Before he died, he had a younger sister and his parents. He only got along with his sister though.

Personality: A loner with a low tolerance for others. Tanis can be very cold until someone pisses him off. He's gotten into more than his share fair of fights. Stubborn and cocky.

Appearance:

Despite his slender, wiry form, he's actually got a lot of strength and muscle. His wings, when he chooses to reveal them, span about thirteen feet. They, like his hair, are a silvery-grey colour. Tanis stands at 5 ft 11, with piercing blue eyes and pale skin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16356[/ATTACH]

Played by: Zeto

Full Name: Zeth Zeno

Blood Type: AB

Birthday/Age: 23

Likes: read, music(like all type music untatt Jazz) hang out whit friends

Dislikes:spider,thunder,mean people and drunking people

Job: Freelancer

Background:Zeth is a vampire sendt to hunt angel Tanis

Family history:He whas born in a six family, He is havl vampire since his mother is human and his father are full vampire, His mother died when he whas 10 years old and his father just disspera so he must proteckt his three siblings.

Personality: he is very kind, caring and kan be litte bit scary sometimes

Appearance:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16360[/ATTACH]

Played by: YaoiLoverfangurl19

"I thought he loved me. I was caught off guard."

Full Name: Niram Gaengry

Blood Type: A

Birthday/Age: appears to be 20

Dislikes: dead ends, dark corners, vampires

Job: Errand boy, delivering goods to local pubs and clubs or running other menial errands.

Background: It's been a year since Ira lost his wings, having been bitten by a vampire. The event left him earthbound, unable to return to the realm of angels. However, Ira is determined to find a way to reverse the curse that had been placed upon him and grow back his wings.

Family history: An only child whose absence was never missed. His mother and father may still live.

Personality: Ira tries to be honest; a trait that, as he learned, pisses of more than he can count. Sometimes, he just can't hold his tongue. Because of this he is prone to getting into arguments that, more often than not, tend to turn violent. Ira rarely wins those.

Appearance: Reaching up to 5' 9'' Ira is fairly tall, though somewhat ungracefully thin. He has bony shoulders and little strength in his arms, which he compensates with long legs and speed; in his time, Ira's learned to be good at running away. His wings used to be a pure white, spanning nearly eleven feet.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16409[/ATTACH]

Played by: iMarionette

NPCs

Leah -- female, 36, human. Owns Toby's.

Redhead with brown eyes, standing at 5 ft 7.

Kind at heart, loud, flirty, brash.

The granddaughter of Toby.

Jeremy -- male, 41, human. Owner of Club Matin.

Blond with brown eyes, standing at 6 ft 1.

Can be an asshole, hates people who suck up, serious.

Aaron -- male, 29, human. Bouncer at Club Matin.

Brunet with grey eyes, standing at 6 ft 3.

Strong, loyal, focussed.

The Immortals

NB: All Immortals are stronger and faster than the average human

Angels

Occupants of Heaven

Sent to Earth for missions

Only the higher-ups are given the privilege of information on the missions

Possess wings, usually ranging from ten to sixteen feet in length

Have addictive blood to the vampires

Vampires

Drink blood

Daylight burns them but only kills after prolonged exposure

Three bites and an exchange of blood Turns a human or Taints an angel

Dzhiyael

Half angel, half vampire

Banned from Heaven for being Tainted

Don't need blood but it does taste good to them

Can sense angelic and vampiric auras

Full Name: Zeth Zeno

Blood Type: AB

Birthday/Age: 23

Likes: read, music(like all type music untatt Jazz) hang out whit friends

Dislikes:spider,thunder,mean people and drunking people

Job: Freelancer

Background:Zeth is a vampire sendt to hunt angel Tanis

Family history:He whas born in a six family, He is havl vampire since his mother is human and his father are full vampire, His mother died when he whas 10 years old and his father just disspera so he must proteckt his three siblings.

Personality: he is very kind, caring and kan be litte bit scary sometimes

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

[

Tuesday nights at Club Matin were so slow; it was driving Tanis up the wall.

He sighed, leaning against the dark brick as he lifted his cigarette to his lips. He inhaled and blew out the smoke in a slow, steady stream. He pulled his hand away and stared at the ring on his right hand. It was an

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, solid gold with a pair of garnet eyes. He didn't want to wear it but it was the only way for him to detect his target.

Azure eyes flickering upward, he scowled. Plunk me down in one of the biggest cities in the damn country, why don't you? With only a bloody, stupid ring to find my target. As far as Tanis knew, the ring would heat up and the eyes would glow when the target was near.

Finishing off his fag, he flicked the stub onto the ground and crushed it under his heel. Once Aaron arrived, he was going to asked Jeremy to let him go; they didn't need two bouncers on a Tuesday night. It was ridiculous.

And maybe after, he could hit up the pub one street over.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16356[/ATTACH]

Tanis froze, feeling his ring burn on his finger. The heat was almost unbearable. He sucked in a sharp breath, staring at the garnet jewels as they flashed at him.

He'd been in the damned city for over a year now with no sign of his target.

But now...

Jeremy was going to fire him for this, he knew. But he couldn't pass the opportunity up. He had to find his target. Catch a glimpse at the very least.

Edging out of the alley, he carefully scanned down the sidewalk. A couple, holding hands. A dark-haired youth, wearing all black. A trio of drunken guys were just leaving Club Matin. A middle-aged woman. Was it one of them?

Just as he was about to take off in pursuit, Jeremy poked his head out the back door.

"Get your ass in here," barked the owner of Club Matin. "Break's over."

Tanis scowled and returned to the club's entrance. Restless, he fidgeted with the ring, twisting it over and over. He'd lost what could very well have been his only chance at the mission.

Half an agonizing hour later, Aaron arrived and Tanis stalked up to Jeremy. "If you don't need me for the rest of the night." It was a question without actually asking.

"Got a hot date?" Jeremy asked, fighting down a smirk. "Ah, scram then."

"Actually, I was thinking about hitting up the pub on Fourth street and getting plastered," he replied as he headed out.

Shoving his hands into his jacket pockets, he made his way to the dark, little pub. Toby's. Though the owner was long gone. His granddaughter, Leah, was running the joint now, it seemed.

He entered and the warmth immediately assaulted him. It was always ridiculously warm inside the pub. Tanis figured the heat made people thirstier, drove up sales. Leah just claimed that she was cold all the time. He made his way to the bar and slid onto his usual spot at the far end, never noticing the ring that flashed inside his pocket.

Zeth so the gray haired man again and rais himself up and walked torwards him and said'' hello my name is Zeth Zeno, Who are you?'' he asked.

Tanis signalled Leah over just as a voice piped up.

He glanced over at the young man standing before him.

"Tanis," he replied rather curtly, still vexed at having missed his quarry.

"What can I get you, love?" Leah asked, sauntering over even as she side-eyed the silvery-haired young man for being rather rude to the newcomer.

"Scotch, on the rocks," he answered before biting back a sigh. Leah was going to give him hell later if he kept up the attitude. "What would you like, Zeth? It's on me."

Zeth so on Leah and said'' same as Tanis'' he said so on the gray haird man call Tanis and said'' why are you so rud to me? i cant remember i did anything to you''

"Rude? I just offered to buy you a drink," Tanis said, eyes narrowing, just barely keeping himself from snapping. He bit down hard on the inside of his cheek. He had half a mind to take back the drink offer. He had more than half a mind to tell Zeth to screw off.

Leah set their drinks down and Tanis immediately threw it back like water. He had a feeling, if he was going to deal with someone as persistent and irritating as Zeth, he'd need the scotch. And a lot of it.

He lifted his empty glass tumbler, letting Leah know he wanted another. Arching an eyebrow, he turned to Zeth. "Getting smashed. What does it look like? Are you going to have yours?"

Sometimes it sucked, being an angel. It always took much more alcohol to get drunk, by virtue of having a high constitution. Some days, his wallet and his bank account wept for him.

Zeth smiled and said"no I can't drink very much because I have three siblings home I must ta care om"

Not wanting the alcohol to go to waste, the silver-haired angel snagged the other tumbler of booze away. "Then why did you even bother getting the scotch then? You could have declined."

He downed it and licked his lips as Leah returned with another.

"Whoa, slow down there, cowboy," she laughed.

Tanis made a face. "Yes, mother," he mocked lightly and ducked to avoid her swat. He glanced at Zeth. "And what brings you here? I've never seen you in this pub before."

Zeth smiled and said" I'm have heard about this pub of some friend of mine and whanted to visit it and here I'm I"

"Sit or leave," Tanis said as he gestured to the empty stool beside him. He didn't care if Zeth stayed or left, either way. At least it was a change from the usual monotony.

"I recommend their yam fries. It's actually kind of decent here," he added, before ordering a plateful. He traced a finger around the rim of his third tumbler of Glenfiddich, determined to make it last this time. He paused, backtracking Zeth's last few comments. "Wait, if you have siblings to take care of, why are you here? What if they burn your house down?"

Zeth answert back'' oh im not worried my oldest siblings are 15 years old and ta care to my other two siblings so are 13 and 10 years old, So is alright im here for awahile''

His food arrived, along with the usual chipotle mayo, which in Tanis' opinion, was the best part of those fries. Nibbling at his food, he politely offered some to Zeth. They were freshly made, piping hot, completely unhealthy and absolutely delicious.

Leah swung by, informing the pair that it was last call for the kitchen.

Tanis ordered his last drink of the night and settled his tab, adding a generous tip to his bill. The alcohol in his system tended to make him a little more open and extravagant. Picking up a fry, he pointed it right in Zeth's face. "It must be loud in your house. No privacy. Having to wait to use the bathroom. Don't know how you can stand it," he said, waving the yam around before something occurred to him. "And I bet you can't even take anyone home with you. That must really suck. Really, reaallly suck."

Shoving the plate of fries at Zeth, Tanis got to his feet. "I need to take a piss. Have some more food," he told the other before carefully making his way to the washroom.

Zeth so Tanis walked to the bathroom and tok some fries and opendt a book he get from a friend and start reading the book.

"Le~ah," having let himself in through the back door, Niram pulled in boxes of refreshments. Some were for tonight still, most would be packed in the fridges and left to cool for the next day. Niram would be there again in the morning, bringing in fresh food supplies.

Toby's was the last on his list for tonight. Ira, tired and irritable, always felt better if Leah was around. Unlike the old man, she let him sleep in the storage. Sometimes.

Though Ira himself had been busy the entire day, the night seemed calm and streets mostly empty. After a glance outside, Ira closed the door and went further into the pub. He really hoped Leah was in tonight.