Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Dark Ocean

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• R.I.O

• 4 weeks later...

Normal Guy

1340059360_8873_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You go the Average Guy. His pretty much a giveaway average person. But don't take that for granted because that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). HOW YOU TWO MEET: Well you and your life long best friend were staying after school to wait for your ride, you two were laughing and goofing around just like you to always do. you started to talk and hang out and ask each other how your days went, when all the sudden he had moved right in front of you. You started to look each other deep in the eyes and the next thing you know you were moving slowly closer to each other as faint blush crossed your face. After a few short seconds your lips meet and you both started to kiss each other. After a while you pulled apart and looked at each other in ah and a bit confused when your mom came to pick you up. The car ride home was pretty quiet other then your mother talking and soon enough you arrived home. Once your mom headed in and you were about to walk into your house your friend grabbed you hand and apologized and you said I feel the same way and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, smiled, said see you later and waved good bye. And from their your relationship grew as more then just the best of friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my result....

Congratulations! You go the Average Guy. His pretty much a giveaway average person. But don't take that for granted because that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). HOW YOU TWO MEET: Well you and your life long best friend were staying after school to wait for your ride, you two were laughing and goofing around just like you to always do. you started to talk and hang out and ask each other how your days went, when all the sudden he had moved right in front of you. You started to look each other deep in the eyes and the next thing you know you were moving slowly closer to each other as faint blush crossed your face. After a few short seconds your lips meet and you both started to kiss each other. After a while you pulled apart and looked at each other in ah and a bit confused when your mom came to pick you up. The car ride home was pretty quiet other then your mother talking and soon enough you arrived home. Once your mom headed in and you were about to walk into your house your friend grabbed you hand and apologized and you said I feel the same way and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, smiled, said see you later and waved good bye. And from their your relationship grew as more then just the best of friends.

1340058746_9118_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Outgoing Guy. His easily romantic, sweet and friendly. He is well liked around school and someone that is friendly and happy and not afraid to try new things. He is the complete opposite of shy and loves to spoil you. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You being a guy you had a crush on a guy at school who was extremely sweet and friendly. He was a guy that talked to everyone and wasn't afraid to be himself. But every time came over to talk to you, you seemed to freeze and not be able to spit out even the smallest studder. I mean you could imagine in your head what you could say but for some reason the words couldn't come out. But once again he came up to you and smiled and said hello how are you. You just as always froze and looked like a dummy. But he just smiled and said you know I don't bite. And so he asked you out. And as soon as you could talk you too got close and really got to know each other. From their your relationship grew.

My Anime Boyfriend :

Kaname Kuran

He's only my boyfriend in dream ... Oh My Gosh , Im blushing ....

attachment.php?attachmentid=29142&d=1399458540[/img]

I love the vampire boys ... I want to get bitten too ...

Congratulations! You got the Preppy Guy. His the guy that enjoys taking care of his appearance and likes shopping and hanging out with his group of friends. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were home bored and called a bunch of friends to ask them if they wanted to go and hangout at the mall. They agreed and you headed out to the mall and meet up with them there. While walking around and doing some shopping you all stopped to grab a smoothie. While sipping you saw that some boys were looking your way. There was one that caught your attention particularly that caused you to start flirting with your eyes with a good response. Once finished you and your friends got up and left but before you left the mall you heard a voice speak behind you and sure enough there was your special boy. He said hello and you two chatted for a short time and then exchanged numbers and started dating soon enough.

Nyahh >

Joker/Mischievous Guy

Congratulations! You got the Prankster. His the type of guy that always puts a smile on your face and makes you laugh. His not afraid to be himself around you no matter how much of a goofball he is because its all in good fun. He cares about you a lot no matter how much you to joke around or how many time his pranks backfire. HOW YOU TWO MEET: (background: your prankster was setting up a trap to pour a bunch of who knows what type of goo on the jocks) You were walking through the hall going to your next class when all the sudden a bunch of who knows what falls on top of you. When you look up you see a boy jump out from a corner with eyes widened in shock. You instantly knowing it was him you walk over angry and ask him what was going through his mind to make him do such an awful thing to a complete stranger. He explains to you that it was just an accident and that it was meant for a group of jocks but you got in the way. But he offered you dinner to apologize. You screamed no and said stay as far away from me as possible. But being the persistent fella that he was he wouldn't take no for an answer. So eventually annoyed you accepted but were nervous of his pranks the whole time. But he was polite and funny and you decided to continue your relationship from their.

Congratulations! You go the Loner. Don't let the title get to you, labels don't mean anything. His quiet and doesn't talk to many people. But the ones that he does he holds close to him. Even though it is hard for him to warm up to people, when he does he doesn't usually let go. Which means his a keeper! HOW YOU TWO MEET: You and your friend started walking around at school took a sit after a while. You started talking about everything that happened to you two that day when all the sudden you spot a new kid walking past you looking a bit alone and lost. Suddenly your friend calls him over and introduces him to saying that his new to the school. Throughout the whole conversation he was pretty quiet and other then when you and your friend talked the table was pretty quiet with an awkward silence. Then next day during lunch you sad down and you friend was absent. You were a bit lonely but your thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind you that asked to sit with you. To your surprise when you turned around you saw that it was the new kid for yesterday. You said of course and he sat down. Most of the time the awkward silence returned until the end you attempted a conversation. By asking a few questions here and their you two got to know each other and grew into good friends and later boyfriend and girlfriend. :D!!!

I got as result you go the Average Guy. His pretty much a giveaway average person. But don't take that for granted because that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). HOW YOU TWO MEET: Well you and your life long best friend were staying after school to wait for your ride, you two were laughing and goofing around just like you to always do. you started to talk and hang out and ask each other how your days went, when all the sudden he had moved right in front of you. You started to look each other deep in the eyes and the next thing you know you were moving slowly closer to each other as faint blush crossed your face. After a few short seconds your lips meet and you both started to kiss each other. After a while you pulled apart and looked at each other in ah and a bit confused when your mom came to pick you up. The car ride home was pretty quiet other then your mother talking and soon enough you arrived home. Once your mom headed in and you were about to walk into your house your friend grabbed you hand and apologized and you said I feel the same way and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, smiled, said see you later and waved good bye. And from their your relationship grew as more then just the best of friends.

Normal Guy

mwxf6a.jpg

• 1 month later...

1340058746_9118_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Outgoing Guy. His easily romantic, sweet and friendly. He is well liked around school and someone that is friendly and happy and not afraid to try new things. He is the complete opposite of shy and loves to spoil you. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You being a girl you had a crush on a guy at school who was extremely sweet and friendly. He was a guy that talked to everyone and wasn't afraid to be himself. But every time came over to talk to you, you seemed to freeze and not be able to spit out even the smallest studder. I mean you could imagine in your head what you could say but for some reason the words couldn't come out. But once again he came up to you and smiled and said hello how are you. You just as always froze and looked like a dummy. But he just smiled and said you know I don't bite. And so he asked you out. And as soon as you could talk you too got close and really got to know each other. From their your relationship grew.

Nope, no, I refuse to accept this.

1340059149_9293_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Intelligent Guy. His the guy that may or may not be nerdy but is super intelligent and enjoys school and works hard to succeed in it to reach his goals. His nice and may be a little shy in the beginning will warm up quickly once you impress him. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were a pretty good student in school but their was a still one subject that you struggled in. So you decided to talk to your teacher about it and all she said was that you need tutoring or you may fail to graduate. So you decided to take her advice and go to the library after school and one of the student tutors for help. One of the kids asked you what you needed assistance in and once you said what you needed help in you were assigned a tutor who a boy about your age. He helped you in the subject that need and you to became friends. And from their you started to hang out and get to know each other until you to started dating and went on a picnic and your relationship continued from their.

Congratulations! You got the Preppy Guy. His the guy that enjoys taking care of his appearance and likes shopping and hanging out with his group of friends. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were home bored and called a bunch of friends to ask them if they wanted to go and hangout at the mall. They agreed and you headed out to the mall and meet up with them there. While walking around and doing some shopping you all stopped to grab a smoothie. While sipping you saw that some boys were looking your way. There was one that caught your attention particularly that caused you to start flirting with your eyes with a good response. Once finished you and your friends got up and left but before you left the mall you heard a voice speak behind you and sure enough there was your special boy. He said hello and you two chatted for a short time and then exchanged numbers and started dating soon enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations! You got the Outgoing Guy. His easily romantic, sweet and friendly. He is well liked around school and someone that is friendly and happy and not afraid to try new things. He is the complete opposite of shy and loves to spoil you. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You being a girl you had a crush on a guy at school who was extremely sweet and friendly. He was a guy that talked to everyone and wasn't afraid to be himself. But every time came over to talk to you, you seemed to freeze and not be able to spit out even the smallest studder. I mean you could imagine in your head what you could say but for some reason the words couldn't come out. But once again he came up to you and smiled and said hello how are you. You just as always froze and looked like a dummy. But he just smiled and said you know I don't bite. And so he asked you out. And as soon as you could talk you too got close and really got to know each other. From their your relationship grew.

I got Normal Guy

1340035588_7398_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Preppy Guy. His the guy that enjoys taking care of his appearance and likes shopping and hanging out with his group of friends.

HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were home bored and called a bunch of friends to ask them if they wanted to go and hangout at the mall. They agreed and you headed out to the mall and meet up with them there. While walking around and doing some shopping you all stopped to grab a smoothie. While sipping you saw that some boys were looking your way. There was one that caught your attention particularly that caused you to start flirting with your eyes with a good response. Once finished you and your friends got up and left but before you left the mall you heard a voice speak behind you and sure enough there was your special boy. He said hello and you two chatted for a short time and then exchanged numbers and started dating soon enough.

Interesting ...

1340059149_9293_full.jpeg

Congratulations! You got the Intelligent Guy. His the guy that may or may not be nerdy but is super intelligent and enjoys school and works hard to succeed in it to reach his goals. His nice and may be a little shy in the beginning will warm up quickly once you impress him. HOW YOU TWO MEET: You were a pretty good student in school but their was a still one subject that you struggled in. So you decided to talk to your teacher about it and all she said was that you need tutoring or you may fail to graduate. So you decided to take her advice and go to the library after school and one of the student tutors for help. One of the kids asked you what you needed assistance in and once you said what you needed help in you were assigned a tutor who a boy about your age. He helped you in the subject that need and you to became friends. And from their you started to hang out and get to know each other until you to started dating and went on a picnic and your relationship continued from their.

Normal Guy

oh wow..... i didn't expect that....... this sounds like what i already do with my friends... o3o ahahahaha.............

This is mine! You go the Average Guy. His pretty much a giveaway average person. But don't take that for granted because that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). HOW YOU TWO MEET: Well you and your life long best friend were staying after school to wait for your ride, you two were laughing and goofing around just like you to always do. you started to talk and hang out and ask each other how your days went, when all the sudden he had moved right in front of you. You started to look each other deep in the eyes and the next thing you know you were moving slowly closer to each other as faint blush crossed your face. After a few short seconds your lips meet and you both started to kiss each other. After a while you pulled apart and looked at each other in ah and a bit confused when your mom came to pick you up. The car ride home was pretty quiet other then your mother talking and soon enough you arrived home. Once your mom headed in and you were about to walk into your house your friend grabbed you hand and apologized and you said I feel the same way and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, smiled, said see you later and waved good bye. And from their your relationship grew as more then just the best of friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Normal Guy