SUPORT TAKUMI-KUN Series VI

purple_kyu

I wonderr what story will be in takumi kun series six and i hope every years they make takumi kun series to life so that i can wait every years to see the series of my lovely takumi kun..and Gii-san,,,,,Misu and Singgyouji-kun.......and i hope AKAIKE-Kun find the true love.......

• Like 6

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• purple_kyu

• yojichan

• Sloan

Top Posters In This Topic

hello there!

Oh what a great thread you started. Count me in!

However, I have to move this to the Drama and Live Action category okay? Since there is already a Takumi-kun Fanclub.

But don't you worry...I'm gonna leave a link so everyone is aware of this thread.

This is very important.

I support a Takumi-kun 6 too. I'm hoping Baba-chan and Taiki will come back.

I also want Akaike to have his own love story too.

Have you watched that music video I shared in Takumi-kun fanclub?

It's a music video of Code V and Taki is there with a girl!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

That makes me imagine an Akaike love story.

Check it if you haven't seen it yet. So beautiful.

• Like 4

yojichan i count on you and please give me the link you mean i want it now and arigathou yojichan really happy to meet you....maybe i gonna falling for you.......onion6

• Like 2

yojichan i count on you and please give me the link you mean i want it now and arigathou yojichan really happy to meet you....maybe i gonna falling for you.......onion6

oh my goodness! you're welcome!

falling for me?

awww~~ i'm so flattered. you're making me blush. onion0:3onion15:

well i posted it at the TKFC here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

but here's the video link anyways. :D Enjoy!

[video=youtube;xkkPm3-ZspE]

• Like 1

sloanakira@i not sure i just curious in this forum couse i busy to study...here ....

yojichan@thankyu so much i like it i really no blush you from the first time i join the forum just you so much cheers for me and i glad that....so no regret to join this forum

and everybody please help me to make imagine for takumi kun series six what story i really curious with what story you make

sorry i not good at english so if there have problem i really so sorry..

• Like 1

hello purple_kyu,

i am now confused as to the real purpose of this thread you started.

i thought this was some kind of promotion for takumi-kun 6 but it looks like you turned it into your fanfic.

if you this is going to be a fanfic thread, i suggest that you post one at the "Library of Romance" we have an 18+ and 18- category fanfiction.

please confirm.

thank you.

• Like 1

:leaf9:yojichan i really sorry would you help me really i dont know how to go and post my opinion so help me please dont be angry now what i must to do yojichan ???????

:leaf9:yojichan i really sorry would you help me really i dont know how to go and post my opinion so help me please dont be angry now what i must to do yojichan ???????

Hi! No dear, I'm not mad. That's why I asked so I know how I can help you.

What I can suggest is that you make a thread at The Library of Romance

Here you see 3 sub-categories 18+ Fanfics, 18- Fanfics and Original Fiction

You may post a thread entitled "Akaike Kun First Love" either on the 18+ or 18- depending on how you intend to go on with your fanfic.

After you start the thread, I can either move these two fanfic posts of yours to the thread or you can copy paste it whichever you prefer.

If you are still having problems or confusions with posting around the forums, please let me know.

• Like 1