[Quiz] What Type of Seme\Uke Are You? (with yaoi pictures)

aureliatya

really? i think my result is the type of Seme i want. lol

5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

You're the content seme.

You are extremely happy as you are, like dominating and will do anything for your lover - the problem being that you're a bit, well, naff, or boring.

Perfect Match :

The Devoted Uke.

Your constant content will keep him/her happy.

Crappest Match :

The Manipulative Uke.

His/her forms of manipulation won't work on your perfect or happy exterior.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aureliatya

• ~Ashton~

• STARRK

• Helya

6yaoicopy.jpg

Either/Both

Uh... you're pretty normal, and can adapt to either seme or uke roles, or neither because you don't think gender or sexual roles are right. You're pretty openminded but plain.

Perfect Match:

Either Devoted Uke or Content Seme. They're both pretty nice, but boring. Just what you need.

Crappest Match:

Any of the others. They are gender roles generally.

I'm plain.. plain.. plain.. :8onion74:

Content Dominant/Seme

5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

You're the content seme. You are extremely happy as you are, like dominating and will do anything for your lover - the problem being that you're a bit, well, naff, or boring.

Perfect Match:

The Devoted Uke. Your constant content will keep him/her happy.

Crappest Match:

The Manipulative Uke. His/her forms of manipulation won't work on your perfect or happy exterior.

I guess it's correct! :D

7yaoicopy.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Awww, look at you. You're so cute in the way that you give to love someone... even though it borders on stalker territory. Tone it down a bit.

Perfect Match:

Content Seme. They're always ''^_______^''. Something you love. Plus they'll give you attention too.

Crappest Match:

Cold Seme. Promisciousity... is not your thing.

XD i answered it truthfully, is this true?! Hahaha ... leaf3

- - - Updated - - -

7yaoicopy.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Awww, look at you. You're so cute in the way that you give to love someone... even though it borders on stalker territory. Tone it down a bit.

Perfect Match:

Content Seme. They're always ''^_______^''. Something you love. Plus they'll give you attention too.

Crappest Match:

XD i answered it truthfully, is this true?! Hahaha ... leaf3

5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

You're the content seme. You are extremely happy as you are, like dominating and will do anything for your lover - the problem being that you're a bit, well, naff, or boring.

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

The Manipulative Uke. His/her forms of manipulation won't work on your perfect or happy exterior.

1yaoicopy.jpg

Needy Dominant/Seme

Oooh... you're pretty insecure, and selfish, but you're a really nice person inside. Only if someone took away your insecurities. You'd be a proper dominatrix even the chance.

Perfect Match:

Manipulative Uke. He/she has stuff to give, you have stuff to mend. They pay you attention in exchange for you being occupied. What more could you want?

Crappest Match:

Completely Submissive Uke. It's like talking to a brick wall made out of pink. Don't go there.

• 5 weeks later...

5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

• 2 weeks later...

My result.....

1yaoicopy.jpg

Needy Dominant/Seme

Oooh... you're pretty insecure, and selfish, but you're a really nice person inside. Only if someone took away your insecurities. You'd be a proper dominatrix even the chance.

Perfect Match:

Manipulative Uke. He/she has stuff to give, you have stuff to mend. They pay you attention in exchange for you being occupied. What more could you want?

Crappest Match:

Completely Submissive Uke. It's like talking to a brick wall made out of pink. Don't go there.

Not quite myself.....

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

Cold Seme. Promisciousity... is not your thing

Totally me xD

7yaoicopy.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

Me stalker? Haha! ^^

7yaoicopy.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

2jbm6i8.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

1yaoicopy.jpg

Needy Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

• 4 months later...

7yaoicopy.jpg

Devoted Submissive/Uke

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

5yaoi.jpg

Content Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match:

My result

1yaoicopy.jpg

Needy Dominant/Seme

Perfect Match:

Crappest Match: