• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• gr

• KatieMH25!

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

I could add more emoticons, but I prefer adding smaller emoticons and if possible animated ones.

Anyway, if users like other emoticons than the ones we already have, you can use them in posts directly by going

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, roll the mouse on the emoticon you want to use, click on the Forum code and it will be automatically copied in your clipboard, then, just paste it in your post on the forum.

emoticons.jpg

This way you can use any emoticon you like, because it's impossible for me to add all the emoticons available so everyone can use their fave smileys.

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there is a feature that allows you upload directly from your album and load them into emoticon windows. That'd be pretty cool.

• Like 1

No, there isn't such a future. In that box appear only the emoticons I set. First I have to create categories for them, then set the name, the patch, the order, so, admin control panel work.

I tried to add not too big, mostly animated emoticons that express a wide range of statuses and moods. I could add, say, one more category (because adding too many would slow down the forum), but it's impossible to be able to include all the emoticons everyone likes.

So, those who want to use other emoticons can use the ones on

or other emoticon sites. You just paste in your post the Forum code of the emoticon you like and you can choose from thousands of emoticons.

Also, if you have a Photobucket (or other image sharing) album, you can upload any emoticons you like there and again, just copy-paste the IMG code in your post.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Key, *ahem* well i know you said to c opy n paste emticon smilies forum code in each of our posts but i found some small animated "cuteonion" smilies that i was wondering if you were willing to use them in the main box? you already have some but i would like these to be added, if i may :pwth.gifsnooze.gifsleepy.gifsigh.gifrelax.gifevillaugh.gifplease2.gifconstipation.gif

What do you think of them? yay or nay? :p

• Like 2

@Katie

Ok, I'll add them, because we have that kind of emoticons already (cuteonion) and they are also small and animated, but please copy here the links from the site where you found them because I want to add them directly and I wouldn't want to use your Photobucket bandwidth (since I see you uploaded them on your account).

• Like 1

@key thanks for the emoticon site, it really helped i don't mind getting it there, they are really helpful, and more onions ...

• Like 2

@Key, ah, well that's kinda complicated for me because i actually got them from other forums and not from an emoticon site ..... hmm..... is it not possible for you to right click on their images and save them onto your computer? So then you can upload them from your hard drive or something?