In Love And War

empecool

Character:

anime_boy

Name: Yoichi (妖= "bewitching/seductive first")

Role: Yakuza Leader, Seke

Personality/Background: Got the position as a yakuza leader from his father, who got a heartsickness and can't no longer be the leader himself. On the surface he is very bitchy and likes to order people around, but on the inside he is actually very kindhearted and innocent (He's a virgin!).

In love and war

Yoichi sighed, no one understood him except from his best friend... He never wanted to become the leader for a yakuza-group in the first place. Why was it so hard for his father to understand it, that he wanted to live a normal life, get married in a normal way and have two or three normal children. Not some yakuza life! He hated it, but it was his life... He tried to see the other side of the coin, that the life of a yakuza wasn't so bad at all - but he didn't succeed to. "Tch... Damn you father."

His thoughts got disrupted when someone called his name. "Yoichi-sama? You have a visitor. " Yoichi put on his business-mask and smiled at his secretary. "Please let him in." He already knew who it was, and he had been looking forward to the meeting ever since the person in question had called. It had been a while since their last meeting... They had so much to talk about.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Jin.

• Arawn_Bheur

Image:

bishie_ngamuk_by_jounetsunoakai.jpg

Name: Hitsugi 棺

Blood: O negative

Role: Son of a mighty yakuza, will graduate as the 8th leader.

Personality: He's low tempered, has to do things what his dad asks which annoys him but accepts it since its his dad. Have been fighting around school since 3th grade of elementary school. Did kickboxing and other martial arts but he had to quit because he got kicked out of the club from being too aggressive against someone who touched him allot. He's not a virgin, and is best friends with Yoichi.

Walking around during day, looking around to the place which had changed allot. He whom accepted the fact that he'll be graduating as a yakuza ended up a rough live ever since he accepted it. He did not disliked it, though he didn't liked it all too much. He was active with fighting, that's the only positive thing you can say. But the fact that you might die as well, being a Yakuza is really dangerous. You need discipline, honor and strength to be one. Honor to the name of a Yakuza, not the honor of the people. Before meeting up with his best friend he had something to care of when he sees someone peeking to the house where the boy lived and his father which was a Yakuza too.

He cocked his head soft, wondering if its someone from a group or club. Noticing a hidden gun, he made a slight move to the right with his feet. The one who had the weapon had quite a late reaction, he the 8th Mafia leader already kicked him in the face. Noticing the one was drawing his gun, slowly approaching closer in the left and kicked him once again. Grabbing the gun after the boy lost the grip, pointing to the boy.

"Run before I'll kill you for sure, I'm not a big fan of mess so perhaps I'll kill you silently, but painful."

Running, running away... the scared kitten whom thought he could kill at last, but ran away with the tail between his legs. He hid the gun in his bag, it would be bad if his best friend saw him like that, with a gun. He sighed soft and heard the voice of the boy, smiling slightly. He approached to the house, he knew the other would never accept being a yakuza. He either did not wanted to, it would be bad if he could see him dying. He disliked the sight of blood, especially on someone, he was befriend with. Telling the housewife that he's here, smiling charming to the woman.

bb6ec4df.jpg

Name: Dai Yamada

Position: Uke

Personality:

He is calm and often cold looking with just a hint of amusement no matter the situation. He can be compassionate when the mood strikes him, but he is more often cunning and sadistic.

Background:

He received his rank within the mafia through his father who handed the reins over early on though he still plays in the background scene. He is good at his job within in the mafia and he enjoys the job. He has studied several martial arts and has also had weapons training in order to be the best that he could be at the job that his been in his family for years.

Dai walked silently through the street, hands tucked in his pockets. The day was cool, but the sun was shining which made the lack of heat bearable. This was one of the few times he was actively seen on the streets without another member of his family, or a person he considered family. He was dressed in what he considered street clothes, but they were well fitted to him and spoke of high quality. He disdained wearing clothes that someone could just go out and buy, but he also enjoyed venturing as nothing other than a citizen of the country. It was interesting to see the different reactions he received from people when he was within the uniform of the Yakuza compared to when he was dressed in jeans and shirt.

He took a detour through a residential area, eyes slipping over the houses as he appreciated the architectural style. If he had not had the job he was in, he mused that he may have gone into architecture. What someone loved in a home could tell a lot about that person. The street was mostly still though the movement of someone walking towards another home caught his attention due how the man was dressed. As he drew closer, the age of the person hit him and he suppressed a smile. So many young men in this town, quite a few that he wouldn't mind showing his place and this one in particular caught his attention, but he didn't stop. He memorized the area, however. He had things to do right now, but he could always come back.

Yoichi twisted a strand of his long hair and took a sip of the liquid in his glass. He felt calm and changed his position to a more relaxed one. Once again he lost himself in thoughts and this time he was abruptly brought back to reality, the secretary knocked on the door. "Yoichi-sama, he's here now."

A seductive young man entered the living room and Yoichi smiled friendly towards him. "It's been a while. Take a seat, my dear friend. Do you want something to drink?" Even though they both were underage Yoichi still asked him and pointed towards the cocktail cabinet.

~Both of them had been introduced to alcohol in their younger teens, and since the tradition said so Yoichi had no right to complain about it. At first he hated it, but now it didn't feel for him to always have a glass of whiskey in his hand.~

He put down his glass and looked up at Hitsugi. "How have you been since last time? Are you still getting into fights all the time?" Yoichi smiled teasingly towards his best friend.

Greeting the secretary, meanwhile he noticed a different boy. Narrowing his eyes tightly and looking through his eye corner to the boy with long hair wondering what he should be doing here. Knowing, it wasn't an ordinary boy, the feeling of a kind of group leader. That is the feeling he felt right now.

Looking back to the secretary and smiling slightly and noticing the blush on her face. It was always fun to play around with people, to see their reactions and hear their complains and replies. The secretary directed the light haired punk to the living room. Noticing his friend sitting very polite and smiled slightly. He never did smile very much, he was a quite boy who liked to fight and to hang out. Though he was a hell of a punk.

"Heh, you still are the same as usual, sighing very loudly "Damn you father~" ", he said with a smirk of sarcasm. Nodding soft, "A jack Daniel might be into my taste right now." he said softly after the little sentence of teasing. Walking to to a chair to sit on, crossing his legs awaiting for his drink to come.

"Doing fine... as usual, and who knows." of course, what would be Hitsugi without fighting? What would be a pencil without a point? Pointless, his life without fighting would be pointless, and especially to the 8th heir of one of the famous Yakuza groups. Remembering the accident from just... 6 and a half minutes ago. The guy he just met, whom had a gun. The people here have to watch out and good.

"I should watch out outside, people are getting dangerous nowadays especially to a kitten like you." He said smiling, not mentioning to hurt the other.

"You heard him, right?" He ordered a maid that was in the room to get Hitsugi his drink. She nodded. "Yes Master!" Then Yoichi turned to look at Hitsugi. He felt provoked by his friends words. "A kitten you say... Try me!" His previously smile turned into a wide smirk, a challenge.

~They had done this many times before and every time the challenge had become harder, it was no longer the easy things as when they were children. It was amusing to think about how he got ordered to eat dirt or to peek on some girls panties. But it was a long time ago the challenges had been that innocent.~

It was funny to think about challenging Hitsugi, but he had more important things to speak of. "Did you hear about the Yamada group? It seems like they changed leader again to this kid called Dai." Yoichi pulled out a photography and showed it to Hitsugi. "What do you think about becoming allies with them?" He was dead serious about it, he had been thinking about it for a while and thought that this was a big chance.

(I think the other is kinda... dead)

Looking at the maid, the other ordered to do something. Smiling quietly, he gazed back to the kitten. Smirking slightly,

"This time no peeking in panties... What about a kendo fight?" he said quietly, he actually never saw the other fight. Would the new coming heir be strong enough? He was worried about that little dot, smirking slightly. 'I will be training you, I have too though.' those words he said inside, he was ordered to train him by the father of this boy.

Their past, wasn't innocent and not even a bit, maybe innocent for the other. Whom tried to peek under skirts, chuckling slightly. But his serious face came fast after chuckling. The other talked about a new mafia member.

"Yamada group?"

Taking the photo in his hand, looking slowly at it. Remembering the face of the boy he saw before entering this house.

"I have seen him, but I don't know him." he said, his eyes narrowed slightly, he will be meeting that boy soon if he could see him later. Ignoring some questions, he didn't knew either but if he might be an enemy. He won't live long...

"So, lets do some Kendo, kitten" smirking, he said. Heading to the Dojo. Throwing a fight stick to the other, hoping the other would catch it.

((ooc: I'm very sorry for the late reply. My notifications on this site have been screwy lately so it only shows some things and not others. =( ))

Dai braided back his hair, steps taking him further into the city. He had had the intention of going to the house later that day, but he slipped his mind as he walked towards a local gym. He was out to relieve stress not to stalk some strange boy. Besides, he had the house number memorized. He could always go by at another time if he was so inclined.

"Mr. Yamada," a voice said as he entered the gym and his cool gaze slipped to the the man who had spoken. He hadn't expected to have to deal with anything while he was out. He had instructed everyone to leave him alone for a couple of hours, but apparently he couldn't even get that. "You're father wishes to speak with you."

"I'll be there soon," Dai answered after a few seconds of quick thinking. His father was no longer the official leader of his particular group, but that didn't stop him from meddling. Never mind that he was a good leader. Apparently leadership was the name of the conversation today, but not his own. His father wanted to talk about two others that were around the age he was.

He took the pictures offered him, smiling a little as he recognized one of the boys. If one had been in the house then the other was probably there. They seemed to know each other. Interesting, but that was about it. He looked up at his father after studying the pictures, committing the faces to memory.

"Why do you bring them up?" he asked, setting the pictures on the desk as he looked at his father, mildly wishing he'd croak already so he could leave him alone in matters of the group.

"Talk to them, see what you can learn," the old man answered, a wry smile on his lips as he surveyed his son. "It's always good to know who you may have to deal with at a later time."

Dai watched his father for a minute, irritated by the meddling but the old man had a point and he stood, pushing back the chair. "Fine, have Mr. Suno arrange a meeting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to get on with my day," he said, departing the room and unbraiding his hair as he walked. His day of leisure was just cut short, but that would be okay. It would be made up, possibly along with the two he was to have a meeting with.

___

HottGuy.jpg

Name: Hibiki

Role: Yoichi's personal butler

Motto: "To great the master in the morning, is like waking up to see that the sakura trees are blooming."

Yoichi followed Hitsugi to the Dojo. He caught the flying 'weapon' and hoped the he remembered how to use it. "How do we do this? The winner gets...?" He tried to smile confidently, but the truth was the it had been six years since he last held a shinai. He changed into the fighting position he learnt as a child, not sure if it was correct or not. Hoping that the other wouldn't see through his act.

Hibiki saw how his master entered the Dojo from his place in the garden. His curiosity grew stronger, what where Yoichi going to do there? "Huh? I thought..." He thought that the master had sworn to never step inside that place ever again, not after what he had experienced in there. Hibiki silently entered the dojo after him and saw that his master picked up a shinai and how he asked Hitsugi about the deal. "Huh? If Hitsugi wins then..." He was whispering to himself. Imaginations began to fill his mind, pictures of impure things that was done to his dear master... His chest began to hurt. The he remembered the appointment that he just got a call about, he could talk with his master about it. "Excuse me, Yoichi-sama, Hitsugi-sama. A man representing the Yamada group called and it seems that their new leader would like to have an appointment with you..." He knew that it would catch Yoichis interest. "Huh? Really... Then call them back and arrange a meeting. Now leave, I'm busy." Yoichi answered him without looking at him.

"Now, let's do this now, shall we?" Yoichi had seen Hitsugi fight before an knew that this was a match he would surely lose. But he still wanted to try beating him.

Smirking, the face of the light pink haired boy was smirking slightly.

"You stepped inside."

He either knew, that the boy said that he never is going to walk in this place, he noticed the butler of his friend. Narrowing his eyes slightly, it's not like he was going to kill his friend, not even a bit, or maybe a bit.

"If you lose, you'll be walking around naked."

He said, but the question was: Was he serious? or just joking? With the pale and emotionless face of the punk, you couldn't say it. He either could make another option, of him accepting being the new leader. But he might be in danger, so he wouldn't do that. Though he has a meeting around 3 hours later with the old man, he also grabbed Shinai, didn't made a position... But stood straight there, lifting up a finger with the expression for the other to come here.

"Come here kitty.'

((ooc: Sorry for being so late... I hope you guys forgive me!))

Yoichi stared at the other for a second; he would what?! He wanted to blush and run away, but as the leader he had to show that he was no weakling. "Naked you say... It almost sounds tempting, but I think we have to skip that part. When I win, you will have to... Hmm, lets say you have to take over Hibikis place as my butler for a day. Since he's so worthless..." Yoichi laughed at the thought, he knew that it would hurt Hibikis feeling if he'd heard Yoichis statement but he would apologize later, and began to walk towards Hitsugi. Yoichi tried to ignore the fact that his legs were trembling as he came closer, much closer to the other, not only his legs but also his hands were trembling. He wanted to win, he wanted to be able to control the other...'Thu-thump Thu-thump' His pulse began to race when he thought of the things he could order the other to do, when he thought of his hidden desires for Hitsugi.

( We will (: )

Smirking, 'You can't run away, you're already caught by the devil.' He was thinking, and the other trembling slowly. Come to Hitsugi, show him that you're able to protect yourself. Narrowing his eyes slightly, while smirking.

"Heh. it does right?"

He replied, listening to the next words. Slowly looking at the butler who felt hurt, smiling slightly. He loved to see people getting hurt inside. He liked all expressions someone could make.

"Heh, then its a deal."

Of course, the other couldn't win against Hitsugi, Hitsugi was one of the strongest Junior mafia, ever since elementary school he only fought and fought.

The boy, coming closer and closer... trembling, was it fear or just nervousness, was he scared or didn't he wanted to?

Spinning his Shinai and slowly put it against his shoulder, waiting for the other to come.

After the one tried to make his first step, he jumped one step or two backwards while he blocked the shinai of the other with his shinai, in just a short time. Lifting his shinai high while holding it, the other shinai which was flying in the air. Falling on the wooden ground, in the dojo. A noise, left when the shinai touched the ground.

Loweing his shinai, pointing it to the other.

"Grab it..."

Yoichi felt how the shinai got ripped out of his hand and watched how it landed on the ground. He wasn't late to follow the others order and reached out to pick up the 'weapon'.

"Tch... Best of three? Or what do you think, Hii-chan?" He wanted to get over with it and to get the other annoyed he purposely used Hitsugis nickname from when they were children.

Yoichi knew that he would lose, but still his pride forbid him from giving up, forced him to continue desperately. At this pace he would have to walk around butt-naked, questions filled his mind; where, for how long, and in front of who? If he were to show his body to Hitsugi he'd rather die than loosing this match... It would be to embarrassing to show himself to the other, his ugly body which was filled with big scars was something he never wanted the other to see.

~It had been 10 years since he got his scars, the same year that he stopped training in the dojo. He never wanted to commit it but the reason he avoided being in there was because of the scars... Because of the things that happened when he were supposed to train in there, when his fathers mistress suddenly attached him... The violence he experienced in there changed him forever...~

_____

Hibiki stopped abruptly; wh-what, naked...? His master would what?! It took a while for him to grasp the information. If Yoichi were to take of his clothes then... Then Hitsugi would see his wounded body! "Master... Don't accept it..."

"... place for a day. Since he's so worthless..."

A stabbing pain in his chest filled his eyes with tears when he heard the others answer. His own voice turned to small whispers. "Take over my place... Worthless...?! I'm no longer needed... He must hate me, Yoichi-sama must hate me!" The tears slowly ran down his blushing cheeks, made him look like a fool where he was standing. He knew that the nearby maids were staring at his face, they were pitying him... Pitying him for being so useless, so damn useless! As he tried to dry of his tears and moved towards the phone he saw a dark haired boy look through the fence. He thought himself to know the face already, something with it was familiar. "Huh... Who..?" He stared at the young male, it was Dai Yamada, the head of the Yamada group, the man who wanted to meet his master...