---The Witches Book--- ~ Kitty + Arawn private~

kittypanda

Niko didn't back down from the man, meeting the gaze directed his way. "Yes, sir, I did," he said, not a trace of embarrassment in his face or in his words. His tone was calm and polite. If the older man asked the question then he already knew the answer and there was no reason to deny it.

Alex blinked at the look from the father directed at the three of them and he let out a silent sound of relief as the man's gaze was directed back to Niko. The other boy seemed much more capable of handling a man like the father than he could and he was really thankful he wasn't being asked any questions.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

The man was silent for a few minutes before his cold face dropped and he started to laugh making Christen and Adrian jump at the loud sound. His father laughed even more at the shock and horrified looks that the two boy's was giving him he then stopped laughing and walked over placing a hand on Niko's shoulder smiling brightly at him after he placed the books down on the table. "Well it's about time he took an interest in somebody!" he chuckled lightly as he hear a very loud father! Being shouted at his back, he turned back around and wrapped an arm around Adrian's shoulder pinching his son's very red face. "Dad! Your embarrassing me!" he hissed through his teeth making his father grin and his sister to laugh quietly at the scene before her.

Christen's face held confusion, first this man looked like he could kill you just by looking at you and now he was all joking and laughing picking on his son now.

Niko blinked in shock at the laughter, not having expected that. He gave a weak smile at the words, quite uncertain as how to proceed. His eyes slipped to Adrian to figure out what to do now that the man seemed more friendly. He hadn't expected the laughter or the words, but it was good to know that guy wasn't going to kick him out of the house.

Alex smiled a little at the laughter, not jumping like the other two. He hadn't expected the laughter, but it was a nice sound. He smiled as he watched Adrian turn a little red and he shook his head, feeling slightly sorry, but he couldn't just jump in while the father seemed so happy that his son was finally talking to someone else.

Adrian pushed his father's arm off of his shoulder as he gave him a playful glare but then he turned his attention to the his friends and sighed. "Niko, Alex, Christen this is my father Jacob Monroe... He's a little weird though so don't mind him..." he chuckled when he heard a hey coming from his father which made him smile and laugh. But then he walked around and sat down on the sofa. "Ah! My feet were hurting me! Please everybody take a seat..." he gestured to the other sofa and the on he was sitting on. Christen sat back down as he watched Adrian sit next to his father and handing him his tea cup which he thanked his son for.

Jennifer placed the other books on top of the ones that were already there.

Niko smiled softly and took his seat again, watching Jacob as he took a sip of tea. "I heard you found something today during the storm at the school," he said after a few seconds of thinking. His tone was politely curious even though inside he felt as if he was preparing for some sort of damnation.

Alex sat down next to Christen, very glad that Jacob was friendly. He had been a little worried since he quite obviously wasn't all that groomed for any sort of socialite life. He glanced at Niko as the other boy talked, glad someone asked what he was thinking. He guessed that the others were thinking the same thing, but didn't say it. But Jacob seemed to like Niko which was good. He knew Niko didn't come from a family like this, but he had been raised as if he had.

Jacob nodded his head as he placed the cup on the table and taking a book. He then leaned back and opened up to the page where a picture was drawn. The picture had four boys in it, and each one of them seemed to be in pain. The sky above was dark and cloudy, the area that the boys were in was an very old house with a book in front of them and a misty figure was coming from the open book. He showed Niko and the others the picture.

Adrian's eyes widened slightly as his father showed him the picture, however Christen was the one to speak up this time. "So mister Monroe... Is... That picture suppose to be us?" he asked in an unsure tone which was unlike the raven, the older red headed male just nodded his head. "Yeah... And the mist is Isabella Ravenswood... And that accident at your school was warning that the time of the end is near..." his voice was low and deep.

"We're fucked," Alex mumbled softly at seeing the picture, committing it to memory. He was thoroughly freaked out by this and he was having trouble reacting appropriately. Apparently they were somehow going to bring back some witch and cause all hell to break loose. This was...frankly horrible.

Niko glanced up at Mr. Monroe from the picture. "However, the end hasn't come," he said as he sat back up, brushing his hair out of his face. "We can prevent it from coming since we have some warning. The way to prevent it, though, is going to be relatively tough to figure out since it's always possible nothing will stop it."

Mr. Monroe nodded his head at Niko understanding that he would want to stop it before it was to late to do so. Adrian moved forwards slightly and picked up another book flipping through it as he leaned back. A look of determination crossed over his face as his blue eyes scanned the passages looking for a hit or a clue to stop the world from ending.

Christen leaned back in his seat watching the other four men talk, taking this all in as a calculating look came upon his own face. He was gathering all of the information that was spoken and his own knowledge of this subject. He crossed his arms over his chest trying to think of something but Adrian's voice stopped him from thinking even farther.

"I found something... But I'm not sure if it will help..." his voice was unsure as he read the passage to himself trying to see if he could grip a better understanding of what it was meaning.

• 2 weeks later...

Alex listened to the conversation at hand, rarely speaking, but his attention snapped to Adrian at the words. "What did you find?" he asked, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, lightly playing with his tongue ring. If Adrian had found something so soon then this was good news.

Niko looked away from Mr. Monroe upon hearing Adrian, the barest smile on his face. The young man kept showing more-and-more of himself, and it was rather attractive. He liked people who were able to think for themselves and Adrian was definitely that type of person.

(OOC: Sorry I took so long to rely dear! I was very busy with my nephew and his first birthday is coming up next month ^^'...)

Christen looked over at Adrian too, he was wondering what exactly did the red head find. He leaned back in his seat watching the younger male skim the paragraph he just read. The read head took a deep breath before he looked up and found all eyes on him. His whole face turned bright red when he saw everybody staring at him. "Uh... Well it said that we do have to find the book and burn it... But the thing is that if we do end up burning it a new spell book would pop up... And the only way to destroy it is by reviving the witch back to life and killing her with one of her own spells...." He sighed rubbing his forehead knowing what he just said sounded like a horrible idea.

The raven stood up anger coming up to his face. "Wait! Hold everything! Your telling me that we have to bring this bitch back and kill her with one of her own spells! Yeah easier said then done!" His voice held a lot of anger and harshness in it. His own copper eyes flashed red in anger.

Adrian winched at his tone and looked down at the book with an unreadable expression. He was just saying what was written in the book that's all. Jacob looked at his son and rubbed his back seeing the dejection in his blue eyes.