Attention to Users with Points in the Bank

Key

Please everyone who has points in the bank, withdraw them.

We are working on a new Market system and all the cards and the points in the bank will be lost. I'll take note of all the cards purchased and either give you the cards back or the equivalent in points when the new market is open.

However, I can't access the points in bank, so, please withdraw them or else they will be lost.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 22

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• BRIDGET

• yojichan

• mestiza781

Hello Key!

Thank you for the heads up.

But I'm a little confused.

How do I withdraw them? And when I do where do the points go now?

Can I use them again to purchase stuff in the New Market system?

@Yoji

Did you make a deposit in the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

Usually the credits are in your Credits field. Just some users decided to deposit their credits in the bank. The bank acts like a normal bank in which you make a deposit, slightly increasing your credits.

This is how you make a deposit:

2-2.jpg

This is how you see if you have any deposit in the bank:

3-1.jpg

And this is how you withdraw the credits:

4-1.jpg

From the moment in which you withdraw them, the credits will appear again in your Credits field and you'll be able to use them in the market:

1-2.jpg

So, only those who have made deposits, should withdraw their credits because else those credits which are still in the bank will be lost.

• Like 9

Thanks Key, I only just got back, so I'm glad I was still in time to withdraw my credits.

Looking forward to seeing the market. :3

Dear Key,

Ah, now I get it. So basically this only affects those who have made a deposit to the bank but those who haven't still have their credits intact, right?

I see. I see. I am understanding it better now.

thank you.

more power to the new market system. :)

Hmm... sorry Key.. I don't know if I'm still in time for doing the bank thing... I tried but it says I haven't enough credits for withdrawing them? no idea really.... but it says that I've a deposit of 110,442 credits...????

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm... sorry Key.. I don't know if I'm still in time for doing the bank thing... I tried but it says I haven't enough credits for withdrawing them? no idea really.... but it says that I've a deposit of 110,442 credits...????

Bridget, I see that is the sum of Credits you already have. I can see that sum in your Credits field (under your avatar, when you post), so, it means they are out of the bank. Did you make any deposit? Go in the bank and look if you have credits there, like shown here, marked in red:

3-1.jpg

I just got back on and I cant find where to look for my credit/bank, I have credit in the bank. I cant seem to find were the bank is, can you please help me out?

That system was already taken off, because I'm working on the new one and they can't run in the same time. Ok, for you I brought it back to be able to take the credits.

The announcement is already for 3 days, this is the last day in which I let the old system, so, again, please, everyone with credits in the bank, withdraw them today.

• 2 weeks later...