Your impression when you watched your first yaoi anime?

StrawberryBunnys

My wey first yaoi was loveless i was serching for manga in the library then i faund this bok kalled lovr less at the time i had herd some roumers abaut yaoi and thaugt it was kinda gay :/ well as they say "dont juge the book by it's cower" as soon as i started reading i felt it was cinda odd that the two guys suddenerly kissed but i dident think much of it as i had seen naruto and sasuke do it i thaugt ot was a cinda joke XD lol i was soo wrong ;) anyways i started waching the anime as well when i could understand what was relly going on o dident creep aut i just thaugt it was romantic aaand thats how i came to like yaoi ;3

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marygrace94

• Ero Gaki

• WindyRain

• Diablo Kitsune

My first yaoi was Junjou Romantica. I have to confess that at first I made fun of yaoi and please don't hate me on that. :cuteonion58: Slowly I started to like Yaoi. I decided to give it a second a chance and watched some episodes of J.R . In less than a week I was a fan XD I will never regret giving it a second chance and that's how I became a fan :)

• 1 month later...

My first yaoi was Gravitation :hamtaro-005 (6): I really enjoyed the genre, and my friends introduced me to Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou romantica which I absolutely lovedddddd! Omgosh I really enjoyed the characters and the storylines *gushhhh* Always on the hunt for new animes to watch and manga to read :banhbao8:

I used to ignore yaoi and(not hate but no caring)then i decided to watch junjou romantica cause i saw it 1st ranked in yaoi series..after watching 1st episode i was like ''I am throwing this world away and gonna busy with Boy's love'' :leaf15:..thats how i became Die hard fan :cuteonion50:

• 5 weeks later...

I couldn't understand why I liked it so much because I thought that I definitely wasn't into that sort of thing XD but some Yaoi's are amazing!

• 1 month later...

I just got really curious about until I became addicted. I can't go back and I don't regret it. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...

Hrm... I remember being surprised by the depth of the story. (Yes, seriously. Compared to any hentai I'd watched at the time, it was scads better.)

Haha... when I watched my first shounen-ai Kyo Kara Maou, I was like, "OMG! They are so cute!" And I really love Wolfram and Yuuri together. I prefer Yuuri as an uke, though because he is so cute! XD I don't understand how could Wolfram be a material for uke since he's so manly and a perfect seme for a wimpy Yuuri.

And my first Yaoi anime was Junjou Romantica! I was like O_O and quickly looked behind my back if there were my siblings or parents...hehehe. But, yes, when I watched SH or JR, I fell in love with Yaoi and I admit that there's something in yaoi that makes it more romantic and beautiful than shoujo anime. I don't know what but the feeling is there *Ugh, I don't understand what am I talking about*

Now, I watched over almost all the yaoi anime, hardcore or not but lately, I craved for hard yaoi. Ugh, sorry, I am a shameless person.

• 5 weeks later...

Shocked... But I couldn't stop when I watched Gravitation. But I fell in love instantly and I started craving yaoi ever since. It's a weird feeling, like stepping in an entirely new different world and wouldn't want to get out of it...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The first one I came in contact with was Gravitation, and because I was also really young I didn't realise at first that they were both guys. Needless to say I was very surprised when I found out, but of course I didn't dislike it. It was all the more romantic knowing they were the same gender and strugling with their love in spite of it. It also came with the rather funny question on my side that sonded something like "Wait, so I'm a girl, I like men, but I also like seing other men go at it...So what the hell does that make me??"

The first yaoi anime I knew was (fortunately) Junjou Romantica. I never knew that it was a yaoi anime until I watched it... I wouldn't have thought to accept it so wholeheartedly-- I mean WOW SEEING MAN-TO-MAN action wasn't so bad I mean MOAR PLEAZZE XD (but by then I already had gender issues) I like guys bit I don't want them being with me I want them to bne with OTHER GUYS XD (#foreveralone) X3

i was 8 back then when i started... my reaction was as plain and innocent so no one bothered to look at the computer when i watch....

the first yaoi i ever watch and read was GRAVITATION though it was alitle light... it was funny and fun to watch!!! I even kept a copy in the computer :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt so awkward watching it my first time. I think it was either Gravitation or Junjou Romantica. Anyways, I would start watching the first couple of minutes then turn it off. Then I'd go back to it a couple minutes later lol. Going back and forth like that went on for a while.

Now, I can't help but love yaoi! :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

I can't remember when was my first time watching yaoi anime. But I am sure, I was covered in heat that time with my heart beat racing.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant remember really. But I think it mus thave been "love at first sight", but also a lust for more nudeity...

That is very hard to find. Good yaoi anime with nude guys. or at least more making out scenes... i want more

More love in anime *thumbs up*

• 2 weeks later...

My first Yaoi anime was Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and my reaction at the time was pure excitement (I spent a good time appreciating the OP). I was practically screaming/fangirling inside.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robuta

1st Anime - Not impressed >

The first time i read a yaoi manga (Okane Ga Nai)......I discovered i was a pervert... 8)

• 3 weeks later...

frist time i saw yaoi, i dont know but my brain said to me to stop the video and search another movie. it like "what the hell is that?" "why they do that?" "is them crazy?"... thats whats though.

another time i see a movie called "SEVEN DAYS" and it change my whole live... it just so amazing. i never though boys love can be this romantic. right now im really addicted with yaoi. i know its not right, but i really enjoy watching that. and its not about sex, its about their love. :In love: