Your impression when you watched your first yaoi anime?

StrawberryBunnys

well, I watched Loveless as my first shounen ai anime, tho my reaction was like "OMG OMG TWO GUYS KISS!"

o_o seriously, coz I was really innocent that time and my only male x male material was OHSHC Hikaru x Kaoru

I was really into Hikaru x Kaoru videos and ended up clicked the "yaoi" tagged ._. then Loveless came into my life,

then Junjou Romantica, which giving me fever after I saw what Usami did with Misaki in First episode, I mean the hand

Misaki pants. . haha xD really, this make me laugh how my first reaction to see that and how I ended up in an awesome yaoi

world :3 thanks for making this thread, makes me remember the good old times when I was still young ~ (ohh I'm 12-14 years old if I'm not mistaken)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marygrace94

• Ero Gaki

• WindyRain

• Diablo Kitsune

The first yaoi anime I saw was Junjou romantica

When I watched the first episode i was like this is ''pretty ok'', but i was a little hesitant if I should continue watching the anime

In the end I continued to watch and when i had watched all the episodes i was like ''this is a really good anime''

And my yaoi addiction started fom there

I thought, "Where has this been all my life?" Then I blessed Youtube for bringing it to me. :hamtaro-005 (9): I'd known about slash and RPF for years but those are sort of hidden and secret and fan created. It blew my mind that anime, games and dramas on yaoi and boys love themes were being created, marketed and sold openly.

• 2 months later...

The first yaoi anime that I've watched was Junjou Romantica.

Curiosity made me watch it back then. Literally, I had butterflies in my stomach when misaki got pinned down by usagi! XD I was like "OMG! I NEED TO SEE MORE. GO ON." But then, you know, the next thing u see after the touchy touchy scene it went POOF* It's morning already all of a sudden :8onion5:

And from then on, I said to myself, "I need to explore more". The story of my addiction towards yaoi started from then on onion3

My first was Fake!... (OMG I remember picking up the manga in the library, thinking it was about a heterosexual couple and then realising it was homosexual and saying to myself "that is freaking hot!!")... Since it was the first, my reaction to the kissing scene in the anime is now equivalent to my reaction when I see hardcore smex

:8onion5:

My first was "Kirepapa".. though there are only two episodes,, i giggled and laugh all the way... i wish there's more..

on a different note,,, ermm,.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san... i keep seeing the word "smex" here, but i don't really know what it means.. umm..enlighten me please... anybody? thanks in advanced

My first impression of yaoi was :leaf13: Saw them kissing :7yoyo10: My first yaoi was Junjo Romantica and I loved it so I went on looking for a similar yaoi to it and I found Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi :Red_fox: And that's the story on how I found out and became so obsessed with yaoi leaf1

My first was "Kirepapa".. though there are only two episodes,, i giggled and laugh all the way... i wish there's more..

on a different note,,, ermm,.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san... i keep seeing the word "smex" here, but i don't really know what it means.. umm..enlighten me please... anybody? thanks in advanced

my interpretation is that its basically a combination of the words sex and smut... its an expression used a couple of times to describe intense, explicit love-making scenes... hope that explanation clears it up :)

My first yaoi was actually Betrayal Knows My Name and I loved it! (I believe it's shonen-ai but I like it a lot more than Vampire Knight.) I then realized that yaoi has to have at least one guy that is sexy. I then watched (and read) a bunch of yaoi and the rest is history.

My first yaoi anime was Junjou Romantica. My first impression was, ''Wow, this is cute.'' Then few episodes later, I was already ''Kyaaaaa!'' over NowakixHiroki scenes. *o*

I prefer the manga though, because SMEXY SCENES! :cuteonion57:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Uh, horny. Lol. I'll be honest. <___>

Couldn't have said it better. XD

Though I also thought it was cute cause there were a lot of effeminate boys. And I usually fangirled about the semes. Ah...memories of youth~

• 1 month later...

My mates suggested to watch Junjou Romantica because they said it's 'interesting' then someone spilled it out that it's actually a shounen-ai and I got curious. It left a fluffy feeling inside me so I craved for more sho-ai XD

My first yaoi anime is Junjou Romantica and the first time I watched it is when I was a minor and of course I freaked out and stopped after watching few episodes then on a later time I tried watching the OVA of Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi and fell in love with Onodera and Takano-sama's inocence back in their highschool days then decided to watch the whole series and found myself enjoying it. I myself can't believe that I'm finding it romantic and hawt, I mean, sex with two guys. Hihi. And now, I can't shake yaoi out of my system. Haha! If there is such a girl wanting to be a gay guy orientation I might be that. Haha!

Can't remember exactly what first /yaoi/ was, but can remember first watching Evangelion, and...Kaworu telling Shinji he loves him. Quite amused that my teenage brain totally took that in its stride.

Ive always had a thing for the same sex when I was really young. I actually didn't know anything about being gay, straight, bi or pansexual. Though later when about 12 I was really disgusted with gays, but soon found out that I was just indenial. I tried my best not to like it, but it didn't work. Growing up with a family that always say it's disgusting and wrong makes everything worse.

Though since in 18 now I've accepted the fact that I like Yaoi. Everyone knows because I'm unable to hide it but I don't care. Sooo yeah first time seeing Yaoi was good.... I think....