Your impression when you watched your first yaoi anime?

StrawberryBunnys

Honestly I forget how I even got into BL but I think my first anime was Junjou Romantica because my friend wanted to show me how weird it was aha ;; I was a little confused how people were into it tbh and I thought it moved kind of fast.

and while I still think a lot of works develop a little too quickly for my tastes, obviously I've come to appreciate the genre a lot more

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marygrace94

• Ero Gaki

• WindyRain

• Diablo Kitsune

i was really surprised because at first i thought it was just another normal anime (i was young and did not know of yaoi at the time) so then all of a sudden it was like BOOM! sex.

fun fact that was also the same day i discovered hentai (and now the tentacles have me).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iiva

I don´t remember what anime I was watching, but I thought "damn it looks good", then later suddenly characters started to make out and I was like "damn that looks good & sounds good". What is this, I want to know more...

Then I dicovered drama cd-s, games and yaoi manga :2yoyo6:

Guest Iiva
I cant remember really. But I think it mus thave been "love at first sight", but also a lust for more nudeity...

That is very hard to find. Good yaoi anime with nude guys. or at least more making out scenes... i want more

More love in anime *thumbs up*

Indeed hard to find and sadly only few if you find. There is hentai, but can´t there be more yaoi hentai also?!

And in yaoi anime or shounen ai, they can´t really show much more than kissing and in only 1 episode there is kind of "making out" scene or they show after, when couple is naked in bed talking or waking up.

Talking about hentai now: I haven´t watched much hentai, but I´ve never come across where there is 3some one man is taking the other man from behind and that other is having good time with a woman. Usually woman gets penetrated both sides.

You can have 3some different ways. Just saying.

My first was Jounjo Romatica, and to tell you the truth I was grossed out at first But then I started to watch more of it and well, pretty soon I was fangirling like no tomorrow.

• 7 months later...

It's hard to explain my impression when i first lost my innocence to yaoi anime. But these gifs sum it up:

Initial: shocked

giphy.gif

curiosity

63651ac476fde6b8e27aae03e18531306ff180a8_hq.gif

Last:acceptance

tumblr_n4h7f72l8D1smcbm7o1_500.gif

1st Anime - Not impressed >

The first time i read a yaoi manga (Okane Ga Nai)......I discovered i was a pervert... 8)

When I read this...I thought, omg ! That's totally me ! :D

And then I realised the username...it WAS actually me -__-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm sure many yaoi fans must have reacted just like you! XD The way you pictured it made me laugh XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Bwahahah what an airhead you are, that's sweet

I actually don't remember... I was always open minded so I don't think I was shocked. :_red_fox 12

To start with, I was still innocent and confused about my orientation when I first saw yaoi so I was

probably flushing and hiding behind my hands. :o

My first yaoi was Junjou then Loveless.. Flushing over so little haha

Now I embrace my love for yaoi and even find myself fanboying :)

• 4 weeks later...

I was like. What the fuck. I was in the naruto fandom and I had stumbled upon a doujinshi on YouTube 'called one step at a time ' I should have known something like that would have popped up I was looking up 'is sasuke gay'

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I acted the same way I do now. Screaming/shrieking, and blushing profusely before throwing the book or if I watched it flying backwards like I got smacked in the face

.... Junjou romantica , at first i feel cheated , i thought hiroki is just a grown up version of misaki, which i'm wrong, i got confused at first since the face really resemble each other, though after few minutes i realize it's not the same person,, that was back then 7-8 years ago ....

• 2 months later...

I had read dozens of Yaoi Manga before I’ve watched the first Yaoi Anime so I knew what to expect and exactly what I was watching there.

However I rightfully got the impression that in Yaoi Anime the voice actor’s sexual moans sound incredibly funny and this first impression has been proven right since then. I often laugh or at least have to grin at those scenes. I also always imagine how those blokes are standing in the studio moaning into their microphones :5yoyo32:

• 2 months later...

Well when i first watched a yaoi anime it's because i was specifically looking for it so i suppose i was just like "Yup, this is exactly what i was looking for, Looks better than normal anime"

Though i was disappointed after finding out most Yaoi animes were either 1 or 2 OVAs or just 12 episodes.... Yeah i know some things got more seasons but still those are the shounen-ai ones.

• 2 weeks later...

My first yaoi anime was either Ikoku Ikoroi Romantan or Papa to Kiss in the Dark, and both were more or less... actually pretty much 18+. I was a rebel--watching it when I was nowhere near 18.

:leaf8:

I remember thinking "OH MY! Isn't this too much for young me? Nope, guess not. Carry on. Oooooooh. Didn't know that was possible. More!!"

And the rest is history~

• 1 month later...

@Nekotakun & @ChibiiFujoshi You both had the same reactions as me! I was embarrassed and excited about what I was seeing the first time but then I wanted to see more and quickly overca me it! I wish I could remember which anime it was that made me feel like that but I can't lol ^.^'

• 2 weeks later...

I watched all 12 episode of Loveless 10 years ago when I was 13.

I was very confused and a little creeped out, definitely not over the fact that they were gay, but mostly because there were catboys. And I'd never seen anything like that prior to watching it, haha!

• 1 month later...