Andro

I just finished this show and I love it! It's awesome, mistery, full of magic and fantasy and everything I love. And I love the characters, especially Rumplestilstkin. He's the BEST!

What do you think about this show? Second season is coming in october! Can't wait to watch it! *.*

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• ayais

• yourstalker

• Visor Eyes

Is that the one with the fairy tale cretures and there been taking to the normal world and it shows scene from the fairy world and the real one, it only just came out in Austalia but were up to the bit where there in the mine. I thought it was really interesting because it's like they tried to mesh a drama with a sort of "desperate housewives/revenge" feel and a fantasy "Merlin" sort of thing it's a strange but successful combination..not sure i could watch it all the time but definately if there's nothing on,or if there a marathon. ^^

• 2 years later...

I've seen the first season and I think a good chunk of season 2. Definitely an interesting show. Maybe not something I would go out of my way to watch alone anymore, but if I were watching with someone else then it's a good time. Rumpelstiltskin is probably the best character, but I liked the twists they put on the others too. My favorite character was Emma Swan. It was a really good idea to make the main character someone new and not from a fairy tale. It made her more relatable and free to roam about the story without being held back by filling existing traits, you know? Like Snow White, Prince Charming, and Jimminy Cricket all have things they have to be and do... but Emma can pretty much do whatever she wants.

(like pulling a gun on a dragon haha)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is right, it meshes different elements into something that's both familiar and new. If you're a fan of fairy tales and classic characters with Disney flavor, it's definitely worth checking out. I can see why it has such a loving fanbase.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone been catching up with the recent episodes of the new season, its getting super good right?

I love how they can keep making this show better and better

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HAHA this show is really funny and cool. I watch Regina become the baddest of them all and turn into a good character. Well my favorite character's been Captain Hook.

Agree with ayais I hope it does wrap up early while the plot remains good

I would say 1 or 2 more season and then they need to give everyone a good ending. really enjoyed the AU it would have been nice to have a few more episode in that world

I also would like them to do more with the side cast like they used to . I have to say my favorite main charter is Regina she the one who has grown the most.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Now I'm a little disappointed in the show. Okay, a very disappointed after the 6th season. It should have ended, everyone got his/her happy ending, even the Evil Queen! So why is the need for another season?! WHY?! -.-"