The Joys Of Growing Up (Hime x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

Rin Ayame was a strange guy living in a strange world. The poor boy wasn't entirely human so making friends didn't come easy to him. For years his father tried to hide his identity and now he found a school nearby that his boy could go to. After being home schooled for several years he didn't have time to continue teachign him from home. Now the dark blue/ almost black haired boy with light blue eyes was now walking into his new school.

He shifted his backpack on his shoulder and pushed his glasses up on his nose. The glasses stood as a barrier for his eyes so he didn't cause people to jump his bones. Since his father ignored his incubus ways the poor boy believed doing any of this was bad, when he actually needed it to survive.

Sighing heavily he bought a drink and wondered into the mess hall to get some lunch. He sat down alone at a table and sighed heavily, "damn it..."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Jin.

A new year began, that was what he knew. Allot of unknown people came to this school he never saw before. The black and red haired boy looked around, and sighed. It was a wonder that he ended up being here, someone patted him up a year ago and sent him to this school, he's 2nd year right now. He sighed deep and looked up to the sky, he didn't remembered his parents, but sometimes he kinda remember their faces, or voices.

He walked inside the entrance, a new ceremony should come but he didn't thought of attending that. He already once saw the ceremony... Boring, stupid, too long, he didn't liked it at all. He walked around and felt a strange presence. Probably it wasn't human, he could tell.

Rin was trying hard not to draw attention to himself when in fact he was drawing all kinds of attention to himself. He stumbled through the crowd and finally ran into the black and red haired boy, "s-sorry!" He looked up and adjusted his glasses trying not to look anyone in the eye. His eyes looked at his chin then back down to the floor. It just made him seem like a shy kid but he was really trying to protect others from himself.

The hall was crowd with second years and newbies here. The place was full of the same costume and he sighed. The sloppy wear of his costume made him allot different then the others, of course he is different than a human. The strange presence came closer... and closer. Someone ran against him, he glared like the death and he narrowed his eyes.

"Tsk..."

He walked away from the strange presence, was it someone who wanted to kill him, was it someone who was his ally? He didn't knew and he didn't wanted to knew. He walked away to the less crowd hall and sighed deep.

Rin inhaled softly and noticed he smelled... not human. He wasn't used to someone smelling weird like him. He followed behind the other man and finally reached him, "you... your different."

The dark blue haired boy said as he finally looked at the other mans face with his ice blue eyes, "your like me..." He looked so happy to find someone different like him. He felt so lost in this world and just wanted to cry out for someone to understand him.

He reached his steps out of the crowd until the boy slowly followed him. 'What the...' he got pretty annoyed, the dark haired boy tried to reach him and he did reach the vampire. He turned around and listened to the few words of the boy. He narrowed his eyes and spoke meanwhile the boy tried to speak to him.

"I don't care who you are, what you are and what you want from me. Just back off alright."

His voice was low and cold, he didn't let his guard down and he couldn't trust the boy. Furthermore, even if he trusted the boy he can't be with him. It might be bad for them all, 'Just as I thought, he's not human'

He left the dark hair haired boy behind and walked the stairs up to the roof.

Rin started in shock as the other boy talked to him. He felt his stomach do a flip flop and maybe a few other turns he didn't have words for. He just wanted to fit in somewhere...

And damn it he was the only weird one there so he would have to take his chances! Rushing after the other man and slowly opened the roof door as it closed. He then walked out and sat about ten feet from the other boy, "fine if you want me to back off I backed off... My name is Rin Ayame. I'm a inc-... I'm a human demon mix."

He didn't like anyone to know exactly what he was. This man smelled of blood so maybe he was a vampire.

(Lmao, now I noticed the names are like the same XDDDD)

Ren felt a weird presence following him and even got more annoyed, he walked upstairs to the roof. He kicked the door open and slowly walked on the roof. Ren sighed once deep, the boy walked to the rails and sat against it.

The presence of the boy from earlier came closer, he narrowed his eyes and the presence came faster and closer. "Tsk", 'what does this kiddo want from me anyway!?'. He didn't liked people clinging on him, he noticed the boy backed off 10 ft. But this is not what he meant and he got pretty annoyed. And his words came when the boy tried to introduce him self.

"What do you want, didn't I already told you to back off. In meaning: Don't show your face"

He sighed deep after he said the sentence, he looked away and didn't took his eyes on the boy. He sure did smelled like blood, drinking blood 2 times or more a day of course. He loved virgin blood, that was the most tastiest. A thought fell in, maybe that boy is a virgin too, a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Ren here, so... are you a virgin?"

A second didn't left and he was in front of the boy, his arm was against the wall where the boy sat and his eyes were red and looking at the boy. Smirking filthy,

((lol I noticed it when you put the profile up. I was like heehee this will be fun. Their like Ying and Yang.))

Rin didn't care for how standoff this man was. He made a face as the other man told him not to show his face. The blue haired boy honestly didn't know how to act around people. He'd only had his family up until now and television which he believed was all fake. No way people were that cool or nice. Which was proven today.

Then the other man approached him and pinned him against the wall. Rin swallowed hard and didn't look into the others eyes. He was too close... His eyes would surely make the situation worse.

"I-I'm am... but please don't get so close..." his body shuddered his skin wanting the touch but his mind fighting his bodies wants. The moment he felt a slight pleasure he admits a nice aroma/pheromone that attracts people to him.

( I was too busy with the meaning or Ren, Lotus that I forgot the name Ren it self XD Haha, yeah. -smirk-)

He pinned the boy against the wall, smirking slowly. The blue haired boy was a virgin, the vampire boy liked it, but did the blue haired boy knew what that means, approaching a vampire as a virgin, means sucking all the blood. But he wasn't that mean yet, but the other boy himself came and was hanging around him. Which means that he can do whenever he wants as long he's close, this is either what he means with 'Back off'. He could be attracted by nonhuman creatures, but those nonhuman creatures could be as well attracted to the vampire.

"Eh, weren't you the one getting close at me first?"

Ren smirked, a wind rushed towards them but he didn't felt a bit of the weak wind, his hair was dancing in the wind and his eyes were looking straight in the eyes of the boy. He was close, very close to the other.

"Not this close..." Rin swallowed hard. He didn't want to push this man away now that he was taking an interest. He knew vampires drawnk blood but the boy didn't know about the virgin thing.

"So you like virgins? I guess um... my blood would be good then... and with my demon side... probably better," Rin cleared his throat and took a deep shaky breath. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll let you drink from me as you please if you promise to be my friend." His shaky hand came up and pushed his glasses up all the way to cover his eyes before he slowly made eye contact with the other.

He ignored those three words of the blue haired boy, 'not this close'. Either, the boy didn't pushed him away so he didn't even moved away. It began to be interesting.

"I love them"

Ren replied after the boy asked him the question, yeah. He loved their blood, not their status. He listened further to the talking boy, the boy was talking allot and he sighed soft. His eyes opened a bit when the other wanted to make a deal. 'A deal? heh...' he thought, the blue haired boy wasn't that smart.

"There is no way for us to be friends, you'll end up dying." He said with a low voice, the boy indeed would end up dying by getting poisoned. Ren was a pureblood, which means he can make many vampires as he wants to, but the most people will die later on. Being a vampire for a human, or a other race is hard to control. They might kill them self in the end, this is what he meant. Either, he would suck every single blood drop of the boy. But, the blue haired boy smelled nice.

"Wh-when I was younger I got injured really bad and the doctors said I lost the blood amount of three people," the blue haired boy bit his bottom lip. "I'm stronger than you th-think..."

His heart was beating more rapidly now as he tried to keep his senses under control. He took a deep shaky breath as he felt his body reacting to the others closeness, "for your own safety... you might want to back away... If your not going to take my deal... you need to get away from me." His breathing was becoming ragged.

"Ooh, really, can I test that out now?"

His face was smirking, his eyes had no emotions but a playful expression. He liked to play a bit with the other. The blue haired boy was stuttering as he could hear, 'He doesn't look that strong.' he thought.

He heard the beats of the blue haired boy, it was beating fast but that was one thing. He did live, he didn't wanted to know what the other was, if it was a demon, a incubus, or whatever. As long he lives, and if he's a virgin. Thats the main concern of the red and black haired boy's liking.

"Eh? weren't you, the one, approaching to me. The mouse has fallen in the trap." he said, he smirked.

Rin looked up at him a bit shocked, "you don't know what your dealing with!" And being a virgin incubus his blood and body was immensely sweet.

Biting his bottom lip he turned his face away and exposed his neck without realizing it, "please..." He panted hard his member hard in his pants. He was really glad black pants were what they wore to school. Knees trembling chest heaving and heart thumping. He couldn't handle much more.

He smirked slowly and came even closer, the blue haired boy was panting and acted different. He'd wondered how the blood tasted of the boy, and there it came. He exposed his neck, he swallowed his throat and sighed deep.

"This is your fault..."

His lips were close to the neck of the blue haired boy, his breathe which was touching the neck. He licked the neck and pushed the boy against the wall. He licked, and then he bit on the neck sucking for blood. His eyes did changed from color, it was getting more red then it was before.

"Ah!" Rin was shocked as he was pressed harder to the wall. His hands gripped at the other mans shirt as he felt the touch on his neck. Feeling the teeth sink in made him moan and arch his neck more wanting more of that feeling. The blue haired boy felt his body heat up as his breathing began even more ragged.

"W-Wait... ahhhhh....." he hissed feeling himself come inside his pants. His eyes closed as he felt the waved of pleasure race over his body he hadn't felt before.

The red and black haired vampire licked the blood from the neck, then slowly biting again and sucked. The pleasure of the pain was unbearable for the other, he thought. It could be fun, but how did this end up like this.

His leg was between the legs of the blue haired demon mixed boy who was moaning in pleasure from pain. He pressed his upper leg against his crotch, feeling something hard.

"Look at you, I haven't even done something and you're already 'this' hard."

He said before licking the wound on the blue haired boy, smirking filthy.

Rin panted hard as a little drool dripped down the corner of his mouth. His body was overrun with a wonderful sensation he hadn't felt before. The bite, draining, and overall touching from the other man was driving him crazy. He would go crazy of this went on everyday. What if this man wanted to keep him a virgin?! He would loose his mind!

The blue haired boys member pulsed against the firm leg between his, "Ahhhhhhh.... ahh!" His arms gripped tightly at the other mans shirt and he started rocking his hips against his leg, "I-I've never d-done this b-before... f-father s-said it was b-bad..."

"Why would it bad, look at you. You're feeling great and you're almost coming."

He said as he licked the holes in the neck. He sucked it, licked and bit again. His hand which were unbuttoning the blouse from the school uniform. He licked the neck and slowly his lips moved to the chest. Biting there too, leaving marks and he pressed his knee even harder against the crotch, rubbing it and he smirked.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Rin panted hard and gripped his shirt tightly. "I-I already did...ahhh..." He moaned and trembled as his member pressed against his leg more. It felt so incredibly good! But wasn't his erection supposed to go away after coming? Why was he still hard? Looking down at the other man he watched as he marked different places of his chest, "I-I'll come again... i-if you keep going..."

The other already came? just by teasing? the vampire smirked evil. Feeling like he wanted to even tease the other more, abuse the other more and make the little demon cry and beg. Seems like demon's aren't that strong huh? people are scared of their power, but what's the power of this little boy? His fangs were sunk deep in the skin of the other, though it could be pleasure of pain. After he bit the little demon, his long wet tongue was sliding on his chest and nipples. biting there too. Blood was dropping everywhere, he licked all the blood with his long and wet tongue. His hand which was caressing the chest of the demon, lowered down to his belly. and even more down... to the pants. Unbuttoning and tossing the belt, his pants opened and there still was a boxer left. He played with his finger on the tip of the hard cock, which was dripping through the wet boxer.

"You're such a slut... you're hard here, even though you just came. Your hard cock is poking my knee, and your ass is begging for more..." he was saying naughty things, whispering... them through the ear of the little demon after he lifted his head up. Giving the little demon a passionate and rought French kiss.

Rin's head was spinning and suddenly he snapped. The words... touches... caressing... blood... He was overrun with sensation he wasn't used to and his body craved more than anything.

"Mnnn!!!" he kissed back as his fangs grew longer in his mouth as did his nails. Small horns came out of his forhead and swept back, then wings show out of his back ripping his shirt. "Ahhh...." When his tail sprouted it went under his boxers and shook between his body and the wall. His true form was showing.

"P-Please make me cum... I... I can't take it!"

Noticing the younger boy grew hotter and hotter, by the words, touches, caressing and the pain. This boy is going to be my pet, he thought and smirked filthy. He broke the kiss and their saliva were mixed. The other who was moaning turned in his true identify. "Heh..." this is how the other looks like, how fun. He didn't let the other come easily, he pulled his hand in the boxer, clenching his hand when holding the hard and dripping wet cock of the demon.

"Not yet..."

He smirked, filthy as usual. Licking the cheek, sliding with his tongue to the neck. Biting there again, sucking there... kissing there and leaving bite marks around his neck. The other hand of the other, was slipping inside the pants, caressing the buttocks, squeezing in them and slowly rubbing against the twitching hole.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Rin arched up his body so responsive. He had no idea what the vampire had in store for him, but his body was craving more. More. MORE. MORE!

Rin gasped and arched against him moaning loudly, "Ahhhh!!! W-Wait I thought you w-want me vi-virgin- Ahhhh!!!" His hips pressed back against the finger wanting it to slip inside so badly. Now that he felt these sensation his body would react quickly to this man he just knew it. Drool dripped down his chin as he tucked his head against the other shoulder and his bat wings clung to his own back.