"Curiouser and Curiouser" (vampireluvr97 x Jin. x akiravadel)

vampireluvr97

This is a role play based on Alice in Wonderland.

It is for the role players of akiravadel, Jin. And I.

Thank you.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• Jin.

• akiravadel

A new day started, the sun didn't shined and it was rather cold. A guy wearing a black long coat with a white Victorian scarf. He looked quite different then the villagers here, his hair was silver and his eyes were red. People could sunk in there, he wasn't called nothing for nothing "Mad Hatter". But people didn't knew he was mad hatter, it rather was a very secret.

He heard something about Cheshire cat, he'd wondered what that cat was up to. His steps were closer to a forest, it was a dead and left forest, people didn't lived there... there did, but most of time it were witches or magicians. He looked around here, it was a long time ago he'd been here. It began to snow, it really was awkward.

May, we were living in the month May. It rather was weird that it began to snow, maybe something different came here. Maybe something fun, he could toy with to the end.

A slight smirk appeared on his face... but his black hat with cards on it, hid his face. Or else people could recognize him.

Falling...

Where was he going? The poor boy slowly stood and looked around at this strange world. His clothing was different too. Where did he fall?! The blond looked around and brushed off his pants. What on earth was he wearing? This had to be a dream. There was no way this was real.

He now wore a pair of black tight pants, boots that came up to his knee that sported many straps, a flowing blue top that was strapped around his neck then cut off stripped gloves that went high up on his arms. Never in a million years would he wear these things! Looking around he started to wonder into this very off world, "curiouser..."

"-And Curiouser. " replied the Cheshire cat. He wasn't exactly a cat, he was more of hybrid between the two. A pair of ears and tail that matched ear to ear grin and the yellow eyes. He twirled around the boy that now stood in this place. He grinned as he rested his head on his hands. "My, My, what do we have here?" replied Cheshire, looking at the boy from area above.

He hadn't seen any visitors in such a long time, along with nothing interesting to keep him occupied. He was quite terribly bored. Maybe this thing, or it, would keep him on track. His loose fitting shirt fell off one shoulder as he rested his head yet again on hand. This might actually be quite fun, he thought.

The silver haired male walked around in the forest and felt a weird presence. 'Human?' he thought, that is strange when here is a human. Most of the time they will be slaughtered to be eaten, and a small smirk appeared on his face. He was walking with a wooden black cane which pressed in the snow. He followed the mischief human presence when hearing a whisper, it was a naughty kitten. He wandered with his cane around the trees, seeing the mischief little kitten. Smirking lightly, until he felt the presence of the human even more. Looking around and saw a blonde boy, 'Ara ara, here it is...' he thought. But he stood behind the tree, looking at them. 'I won't let you eat him... kitty'

((heehee the mad hatter makes me also think of Uruhara >.

The blond boy turned to face the cat and stepped back to look at him, "a talking cat? How peculiar..." He cocked his head a little as his short blond soft curls moved across his forehead. He really fell into a very strange world. "This must all be a dream... you can't be real. I'll just pinch myself and I'll wake up."

He reached up and pinched his shoulder hard, "hmm... that usually works..." He looked back at the cat and raised a brow. "Who are you?" Even though he was in a strange world he didn't look afraid.

Cheshire chuckled slightly as he twirled in the air. "My, my, I guess we have a damsel in distress?" he came closer, lifting his loose clothing quickly before moving back. "- Or should I say a man in confusion?"

His grin was large as he rested on the neighboring tree, his long and furry tail by his head to rest on. "I am the Chesire Cat, but Chesire is just fine to call me. But now my I ask, but what are you? I mean who are you?" he said, his eyes straight at him. Don't think you can trick me, he thought as he waited for a reply.

He listened slowly at the conversation, pulling his black hat a bit down and his smirk disappeared through the shadow. 'Geez, Cheshire...You're nothing but just a bad pussy...' Mad Hatter thought. 'Don't touch my prey... you will suffer of this...'

Mad Hatter didn't liked if things of his belongings or prey got stolen by something, especially if its 'that' bad kitten boy. He looked at them through the corners of his eyes, his middle long white hair fell on his black long coat. His red crimson eyes were visible through the black shadows. Listening to the conversation, he got pretty curious.

• Like 1

"Oh my, you should stop listening in Hatter. You're being so rude, you know," he said, tilting his head towards where the noise of rustling leaves and broken twigs. He grinned as his tail flipped from side to side. He chuckled slightly as his yellow cat eyes went straight towards where he was. "Don't think that I don't know you are there. You might as well come and introduce yourself."

The blond boy bit his bottom lip, "I'm Alician Jones but Alice for short." He looked between the two feeling a bit worried about this place. This place was strange and really felt like a dream. He shifted on his feet then looked around, "what is this place?"

Alice looked around at this strange world he'd gotten himself in.

"Oh... the bad kitten boy got smart and noticed me, how bad of me..."

He said with a smirk, glaring at the kitten boy and then to the blonde boy. 'Hmmm, interesting...' He slowly pushed him self off the tree and walked near those two boys. His red eyes were glaring at the two, "I shouldn't talk to that bad kitten boy, he might eat you. Let me take care of you, this is Wonderland. Welcome, my name is Hatter."

His smirk disappeared and he smiled charming to the blonde boy. He either had his interest in the cat boy but he didn't acted like. He had interest on everyone, as long they are special... strange, or dead.

His glaring red eye moved to Cheshire, 'Cheshire, soon you are my prey, but first is Alice my prey...' he thought.

Cheshire chuckled as his tail flew in Hatter's face. "Oh Pish-Posh. Like you weren't going to do the same thing." He soon landed on the ground as light as a feather. "Besides, I do have a name, Hatter."

He turned on his heels, his arms now crossed behind his back. He paced quickly around Alician, or Alice as he said. "Youdidnt know where you even were? Why, you're in Wonderland."

Alice watched the Hatter go and felt a chill run down his spin. The man made his heart thump in his chest. His eyes torn from the Hatter to the cat circling him like an animal circling it's prey, "This place can't be real... Wonderland? This whole place... you! None of this can be real."

The Hatter smirked slight, but it looked like a charming smile. His narrowing eyes were glaring on the blonde man, Alice. He slowly walked to Alice and kissed on his cheek and then bit on his cheek, not hard but not soft.

"You just felt that, so this isn't a dream dear." He looked at Alice, his charming smile still was on his face, then he looked to the cat. He smirked at the cat and teased him a bit.

Cheshire felt as if he was going to pounce on him. Although, that was a good way to see if it was indeed a dream. His eyes stared at him with a squint. "Don't bite his cheek Hatter. It'd make more sense if you had pinched it, not bit it." And suddenly, he pounced onto Hatters shoulders. "Well, this is fun." he said as he disappeared, and soon reappeared on a nearby tree.

Alice winced when the other man bit his cheek. He rubbed his cheek and looked at the two, "so if this is real... then I'm lost... How do I get back to the normal world?"

The blond looked between the two. He wanted to g back home because this place was too strange. It felt like a dream but that bite should have snapped him out of it.

He smirked filthy to the cat, "Those pinches from you aren't even a bit similar to a bite, how should I say... you're eating"

Hatter looked back at the blonde curled boy named Alice, and chuckled, did the blonde really never heard of Wonderland? Most of the time people want to get here,

"Well, not. Or perhaps you search the hole or place you came from, but we do not know just like you." He chuckled slowly, holding his sleeve against his mouth and their eyes met, the red crimson colored eyes to those nice aqua looking blue eyes.

"Hatter, don't be mad... Oops.... I'm a bit late to say that," he said with his paw over his mouth, chuckling with his cat-like smirk on his face. "Maybe he woke up here, and therefore doesn't know where to go." He jumped off the branch back to the ground to listen in a conversation that was making him bore. He needed to do something to keep him interested, but what?

Alice sighed softly, "I woke up in different clothes after falling down a hole. I did see a hole from where I fell so I have no idea where I am." The blond looked over at Hatter seeing those red eyes before him.

"Can you help me?" he felt like this man could be trusted a little, but he wasn't sure how much.

"Like we said earlier my dear, you are in wonderland. That's a wonder right having different clothes. Of course, this is wonderland."

The Hatter said with a charming smile, allot of wonder can come, and also unforgettable things. He knew the one fell from somewhere, and also knew from where. But he didn't wanted to say, he's not going to give information that easily or that fast. He better wanted to have the Alice live here.

"Helping you? I'm not in the role for that." and he looked to his watch and pulled it back looking to Cheshire and then to Alice.

"Tea time, want to come with me, miss?"

• Like 1

Cheshire grinned from ear to ear. He knew that it himself that Hatter was talking to, it was 'Alice'. He still called him miss, but I guess that's what you get for looking like That. He thought as his tail fell in front of his face. He had some sort of feeling as to what Hatter was planning to do next, but what was the interest of spoiling his plan, or plans perhaps? It wouldn't do either of them much good.

"Well then, off to tea then," he said, looking at Alice. I should just grab him, shouldn't I?

Alice looked between the two. Wonderland... this place was a fantasy. He didn't know what else to do. This place couldn't be real...

The blond boy started walking towards Hatter to follow him, "some tea would be nice." Maybe it would help him think. He was thirsty after screaming as he fell down the hole. He glanced back at the cat before continuing forward.

Cheshire smiled as he stared at the two acquaintances on the ground. He felt like interrupting this little chat, yet he wondered how this would play out if he didn't do anything. He grinned as he began to disappear, and soon was around the two, but didn't both to appear. He wondered too much as to what Hatter would do without him around.