it's elementary, my dear.

rainaria

• Jin. & rainaria.
  • Original characters, model student/student.

• Jin.
    Name: Akira Yamada.
    Personality: Low tempered, honest... shy sometimes.
    Hobbies: sleeping and going out.
    Look: dark Chestnut red hair, around his shoulder, messy hair and he has quite long bangs, dark blue eyes.

His father is allot away duo his work, his mother is always home and he has a sister.
    He was different then his dad, his dad wanted him to become a businessman which he didn't liked, thats why he is wearing messy clothes and he dyes his hair to red. His natural hair color is actually brown, he needs to wear glasses but he doesn't like it. Because he got kicked out from his last school he's attending a different school where allot of smart people are.

• rainaria
    08.png
    Name; Shinzo Tanami.
    Age; 17.
    Personality; Has a holier-than-thou attitude sometimes, but is easy to get along with and friendly.
    Hobby; Watch his surroundings, reading & working on things.

He comes from a moderately (okay, very) rich family, even as a child, he'd mostly get whatever he needed - that is if he complies to whatever demands and expectations his parents had of him. The name Shinzo is mostly associated with the business scene, as his father had invested in a number of different companies. His parents aren't usually home - they travel all over the country for work a lot, but they do pay him enough attention that he doesn't feel too neglected. He grew up with his older sister and older brother, but they're no longer studying.
    He's mostly focused on his studies, as he's the supposed brain of the family, and he's never gotten below A-. Not really a teacher's pet - he's done his fair share of joking around - but if his teachers want tutoring to be done, they'd probably ask his help.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• rainaria

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 7 AM, time to wake up for the 'hard working' boy, he snuggled his face in the pillow not ready to go to his new school.

"They said; It was a rich school with rich boys and smart" he heard his mother talking to her neighbor, he sighed deep but he had to accept since his dad worked hard for all the money to let the boy study again which he doesn't really like... he didn't wanted to be a businessman and get rich. 'Just give me the damn jackpot...' he thought when alowly rolling out of his bed and he fell on the floor. "Itai!" Slipped out of his mouth when rubbing on his head he fell on.

He changed his clothes to the stupid school costums but he wore it messy which he pretty well likes... but his father did absolutely not and maybe those rich spoiled kids either. He slowly walked from the stairs saying his mom a nice morning, he walked to the table to eat. His hair was messy but he didn't cared. He fell like making the school stupid and he chuckled for those ideas... "perfect..." he whispered. He didn't liked rich people, they are pretty well spoiled and arrogant... He ate his breakfast and walked out of the kitchen to outside, walking to a train, getting in there untill he arrived there... the doors jumped open and he walked out of the crowd train, did someone just grobed me?!

His first steps on the school, he looked around and people gazed and giggled about him. It didn't bothered him and the bell ringed, everyone went to his classes. The teacher from his class announced a transfer student came new here...

The tall boy felt like making a prank and walked inside a window, to a random class which wasn't his class...

"...em... Yo..."

The day, so far, had nothing new to offer to him. He woke up early, as he would normally, put on his clothes, made sure he looked proper (Tanami had a reputation to keep here) before he made his way downstairs for breakfast. Also, as usual, his maids had prepared a large meal for him, which he usually shares with them - they did cook it, afterall - and made his way to school. The only thing he'd done out of the ordinary was the method he went to school by - walking. It wasn't such a long trip, he reasoned. Besides, it was another half an hour before school starts, so he'd have plenty of time before then. He tried to enjoy the scenery, in the end, however, he ended up counting pebbles.

Tanami yawned as he arrived on the two great gates of the school, just as a two of his seniors walked past him. Unable to contain himself (but really, the two were talking rather loudly), he overheard a few words, mainly the words 'new student'. That certainly piqued his interest - why would a student transfer now, of all times? It's unusual, since it's way past the registration period - but the two seniors were in a hurry. They were probably the student council people, or something, Tanami figured.

He quickly made his way to his class, meeting two of his classmate on the way, and sat in the far side of his class next to the window, listening idly to his friends until the class filled up with students, then, as the teacher arrived. The lesson started normally enough, he was taking down a couple of notes, when he heard ragged breathing and footsteps. Coming from the outside - the window. A slight shiver went up his spine, that is, until a boy - messily attired, at that! - came through the same place where he'd heard the noises. The boy casually said "Yo," and immediately, he remembered the two seniors talking that morning. "What the heck," he muttered, eying the redhead up and down. All eyes were fixed at the boy by now, some judging him, others, amused.

Miss Hana, simply raising her eyebrow, waited for an explanation from the source of disturbance of her class.

{miss hana's npc, feel free to control her. :D also, is this too long or okay or too short..? 8D}

He didn't knew whay he exactly was doing, afterall it wasnt the class he had! He felt somehow ashamed but the red head didn't let it see it. His looks was just messy like his head was and he smiled slowly to the teacher 'ugly...' he thought and chuckled

"Ah... let me introduce myself, I am Akira Yamada" he said with a charming voice, trying to sound shitty posh...

it wasnt his class so he had to hurry up and leave,

"Pardon me... this isn't my class so, bye!"

he jumped off from the window back to outside, sighing deep and hoped people aren't behind him. He walked inside and he searched his own class randomly. People stared at him and they began to gossip, hopeful in a positive way and he quiet glaring at them, walking further from hall to hall untill he found his class. He slowly opened the door and he pushed his head inside, glaring at the posh looking people "Moshi...mosh..." he said and looked around, a weid quiet minute started. Of course they were studying him and he smirked a bit

"Akira...Yamada here..." the people kept staring and bowed their head. He wanted to scream though and a teacher came. "When entering a class, shut up your mouth!"

He didn't liked this, and gazed at the teacher walking to a seat, the girl next to him blushed and looked away.

. "Tsk..."

(Its good dear ^^honestly)

'This guy,' Tanami thought, as he tried to hold back a snicker. Keyword: tried. That shameful noise escaped him when the boy introduced himself, feeling like this 'Akira' person was mocking him, mocking everyone. Thankfully though, only Hideki - a half-Japanese, green-haired boy - sitting next to him noticed, but gave Tanami no attention. Everyone was still shocked with Akira's graceful entrance. He had to admit though, even with that unkempt hair and the obviously not ironed uniform (or maybe he did iron it, then went to an adventure of some sorts that resulted in the messy look), the boy looked pretty handsome. Or cute. Whichever way you looked at him, Tanami supposed. The class started up, with everyone whispering amongst themselves, his friends around him talking, asking each other who that was, he's so cute, what a loser, how improper, how impolite. Truth be told, he personally had no opinion on the boy, other than, damn-you-for-scaring-me-just-now. Miss Hana shook her head (three times, and yes, he counted), then muttered something about kids, before clapping her hands once. "He's just another student, nothing to be shocked about," then continued with her lessons as usual. 'Huh,' Tanami thought, 'What a weird kid,' then pushed out any thoughts he had of the boy away and concentrated on the board.

--

Tanami knocked the doors to his science teacher, once, twice before gently opening the doors. "You wanted to see me, sir?" he asked. When given the gesture, he walked in calmly.

"Please, sit down," the mustached man gestured towards the empty seat in front of him, while his eyes were fixed on the file in his hands.

"Have you heard about the new transfer student?" he suddenly asked, which threw Tanami off a little.

"The new transfer student?"

"Yes, yes, well, I'm sure you have. Akira-kun. You see, his father was a good friend of mine, whom incidentally, I owe to. I promised him I'll keep him out of trouble, just for the week," he said, which really just made the young black-haired in front of him more confused.

"Um, why are you telling me this, sir?"

The man looked up, then placed the file on the table. At least that caught his attention. "Right, well, as your reputation would tells us, you're the best student I know. I need you to keep him out of trouble, show him around this school, for the week. You can do that, yes?"

"Ha?"

"Good, here's his schedule. You are to make sure he doesn't get expelled."

"Ha?" He wanted me to do what?!

--

After a little bit of explaining from the teacher's side, Tanami was let out of the office. He sighed loudly. What, all his studying added up to a babysitting service?! He knew, this was a way so that the teacher himself didn't have to do this looking-out thing. Still, what was he supposed to do, refuse? There was consequences had he refused, that's for sure.

If he wasn't raised like a Shinzo family member, he'd probably cursed by now. Whatever it is, he has another ten minutes before school's session ends, and with that thought, he heads to this Akira's final class, Mathematics.

He wrote on a piece of paper, the name 'AKIRA YAMADA,' held it to his chest and stood there like he was in an airport, waiting for some VIP. It'll be easier that way, he wouldn't have to call out the boy's name.

Oh well, Tanami thought. At least he was given exemption to leave class half an hour early than everyone else for this 'job'.

The teacher looked strict and boring, he hates the teacher already and yawned. There was no welcome party for him which made him annoyed, people stared at him like he was an alien. He wanted to get rid od here, he doesnt give up he wanted to be kicked out again. His phone vibrated and he held up his hand. "Em... teacher? Can I go to the toilet?" He said. The teacher stared him with narrowed annoyinh eyes. "Please?" He knew he had to say it, he didnt liked it and the teacher sighed nodding yes. He walked out of the classroom and wandered. He picked up his cellphone.

"Yo..."

He heard a voice which recnogized him, the old man was telling him how and what that someone will look over him.

"Hello Akira, long time no see" the old man spoke,

"Oh...its you old man!'

"Its not old man!! Anyway let me be on the point" the old man sighed once.

"Tell me, tell me" the boy nagged.

"Tanami-kun, the model student from our school will guide you and help you not trying to be kicked off,"

the old man replied and hung up. Yet he didnt say if it was a.boy or a guy, only a name 'Tanami... how cute' he thought it must be a cute girl... he hoped for big breasts! And he smiled a little bit. Wanting to meet 'that girl' immediately. He had to return to classes but he didn't felt so and he walked to the roof. Sitting against the rails and closes his eyes, enjoying not hearing screamy or bitchy people... annoying people too... since he heard all what those guys said to him from the previous class, 'The only loser is you, fucker...' he whispered..

He wondered how the girl would look like, nice or pretty or cute... or sexy! He liked girls and never dated guys, but his ass gets groped alot in the train, shittiest thing you can't see who since it was crowd.

This is annoying, Tanami thought. He'd headed to the boy's class immediately after the man's instructions, sacrificing his dignity (with the name sign) and his recess time at that. After most of the people in the boy's class had left after the loud ring of the bell, indicating it was recess - some stayed to eat in class, of course - he gave up. Again, had he not been raised as a Shinzo, he'd probably cuss, loudly at that. The boy probably went out earlier, maybe just before he arrived, before the bell rang. He had wanted to show the boy around school, so they'd both be free to roam the extracurricular clubs after school, but since the boy never came, this little show-and-tell would have to wait. Tanami rolled his eyes, politely folded the name paper, slid it into his pants front pocket and walked back to his own class. Guess he'd have to meet the boy after school. In his mind, he could hear the voice of his sister, giving all this advice like, "Don't blame the boy, he just arrived, he probably doesn't know recess is in a few minutes," or, "He's just misunderstood," or, or "Some people just don't like deserts," like she'd always say about strange people. He shook his head, smiling at the memory of his sibling.

His remaining friends - the once eating in class - casually asked him questions once he stepped inside, why was he called and all that. They were less interested, though, as they knew as well as he did, the teachers liked to ask for his help. He answered in a less-interested tone, so they wouldn't know he was supposed to be babysitting the new boy.

Aftee some minutes the bell ringer, he yawned and stretched his arms. He stood up and opened his bags, he took a cigarette out of a nice box, he searched his lightner, 'where is it...?' He thought, probably he still left it at home... he sighed deep and put the cigarette back in the pocket. No break without a cigarette... is like eating meat which is not cooked yet...' he thought, he slowly found a lunch box and chuckled a little bit, oh his mothers... awfull bento... She couldnt cook, but she never knew. The guys were more... forced... yeah, forced to like it, or else it would be war. His belly began to scream, he felt like starving and took a little bite of the wet and tortured rice... 'awfull...'

Maybe the cafetaria would be great to eat, but he didn't bought money with him 'shit...' what an awfull day. But it can end funny, still... who is that girl? Since she IS a model student, she might be a geek, but sometimes they are cute too...

He walked back inside with his bag behind his shoulder, walking down from the stairs and those people were looking at him again. 'Stop gazing...' he thought and walked further,

The rest of the day went normal - they'd self-studied, was given homework. He even explained a couple of things to his friends during two of the classes, but that was all. It really, was a slow day, if one didn't include the little favor asked by his teacher. He'd made a mental note to arrive at Akira's class earlier this time, and if he's still not there, it looks like Tanami would have to find him. Hopefully, he won't pull this little disappearing act again - the school is rather large, and he'd rather not have to walk the entire school grounds, thank you very much.

As a precautionary step, he'd asked his teacher for Akira Yamada's number as soon as the third period teacher after recess went out the class.

[timeskip to almost the end of school time]

The final period had another half an hour, more or less, before class ended. Tanami figured this was as good time as any as he walked up to his teacher - who, after gave everyone some exercise to do - sitting, ready to answer any questions his class had about the day's lesson.

"Sensei, may I be excused?" Tanami asked, explaining a little bit here and there about his current duty. The teacher, Shouka (mid-twenties, kind, handsome with his mildly long brown hair, not yet married, Tanami noted) smiled and nodded, saying something about Tanami can catch up easily, and you're excused. He smiled back, then went to take his bag and went out the doors.

He made his way to Class 2B, the class Akira was supposed to be in, and knocked on the doors, and went up to the teacher of this class, one that Tanami wasn't familiar with. Murmurs and whisper filled the class as he walked in, and after a little bit of explaining to the teacher, he faced the class and asked out loud, "Is Akira Yamada-san here?"

If he didn't do this, Tanami reasoned, he is probably going to miss him again.

He walked to a class where he supposed to be and stared out of the window, he sighed a bit and it was boring. Without noticing the teacher was calling for him twice.. or three times, no I guess mo re. The teacher got mad and threw a book to him, he jolted up and narroeed to the teacher. "Don't act that ypu can do whatever you want because you're new herr!!! If so, why not scram away!?" Obviously the teacher was raging against him. He didn't liked pushy people, he threw the book bak.and walked out of the class, "ugly people supposed not to have a lover ne..." He smirked and walked away.

Some hours ended he didn't wanted to be in the class anymore and sat on the roof, he closed his eyes and sighed deep. He'd wondered when he would meet Tanami-chan. He stood up and walked inside, stairs off and asked some teachers which class Tanami sat in. He walked around and noticed a guy from that class he jumped in, 'whats he doing in my class?'

He walked further and arrived at the class. The teacher from Akira's class looked up to the boy, "He's scrammed..." the teacher didn't sound all too happy, with a death glare looking at the model student

The redhead opened the door, "Yo again! Who is Tanami-chan?" Kids looking up 'chan?!' they whispered, they looked strange at the red head but he didn't seem to understand it...

• 2 weeks later...

"You have got to be kidding me," Tanami muttered under his breath. Again?! He missed him again?! How in the world could that have happened! The teacher of the class, obviously irritated at the mentioning of Akira's name, threw sharp looks at Tanami. She looked like she was ready to assault Tanami if he didn't get out of her class sooner. He sighed, "Thank you for your time, sens-"

"Yo again! Who is Tanami-chan?" It wasn't a graceful entrance, and it definitely wasn't subtle either. His entrance grabbed everyone's attention, plus Tanami, who, as a gentleman, decided to let the -chan suffix pass. The teacher's face was red by now, even without looking at her, Tanami could sense the building 'pissed-off-ness' the teacher was emitting.

"Thank you, sensei," he quickly bowed towards the female teacher and practically dragged Akira's obnoxious ass outside the class. This was, undoubtedly, the same boy who had crashed his class.

"Akira-kun? I'm Tanami, nice to meet you. I'm sorry to dissapoint, but as you can see, I don't have breasts. Might I suggest to not piss your teachers off? They sorta have the power to make you get expelled," he said, without pausing to prevent Akira from saying anything as he dragged him until they were at the stairs, which couldn't be observed if you were inside a class.

{ sorry for the late reply! >u> }

He noticed the teacher could explode anytime. "Oh sensei, you don't look amazing when you're mad. Put on a smile on your face." He said when chuckling, the guys from the class were looking at Akira and gossiped 'Whats with that boy?' they all were talking about. He narrowed his eyes to the people and a boy from earlier he seen in that class came "Thank you, sensei" the boy said. 'tsk, polite ass...' he thought.

But then the 'miracle' comes, um. A miracle, a nightmare. The girl with big breasts he imagined is a girl without breasts. No, even worse... its a GUY! He jolted up and looked at the boy,

"Um... You... are Tanami-chan? EH!?"

He quite got confused, 'B-but isn't Tanami a WOMEN name!?! WHAT THE... A guy, a guy... AAHH!' his mind was going to blow up any moment

He didn't cared that he will be expelled though, school is shit, not fun. He wanted to make fun not to sit behind a chair and STUDY some biologic shit ass... His dad wanted him to become a doctor, well fine. His dad should forget that!

(Lmao, I should give you some punishment 8D)

Tanami massaged his temples before shaking his head. First, the boy calls him -chan, in front of a whole class. Then, he has the nerve to claim his name is a girls' name. Doesn't this Akira person know how much trouble he went through for him? Probably not, Tanami reasoned. When Akira's voice started to raise and he started pointing at Tanami as if he was the devil or something, Tanami panicked. "C-Calm down! Keep you voice calm, other people are trying to study here!" he tried. Seriously, this guy. What did he expect, to get a girl to 'escort' him around school all week, all month? The teacher's not stupid enough to do that, surely. Probably.

"Look, I'm here to help you around school, so there's no need to be worried, okay? Does being a girl even makes a difference? And, no, Tanami is not a girl's name, it's... Asexual, of sorts. It's Shinzo, Shinzo Tanami, so it's not really very girlish, see," he said in one breath, then put his hands on Akira's shoulders.

"Have you gotten over your trauma yet?" he asked, encouraging Akira to breath normally, breath slowly and don't die on me, dammit.

{ you could. or, you can buy me ice-cream. yeah. let's go with ice-cream. 8D }

He looked at the other, somehow he felt stupid for calling him '-Chan' but honestly, it suits the name doesn't it. He's bad at names, if he think something is girlish then it must be from a girl. Yet this was kinda wrong.

He looked at the boy and touched the chest,

"flat..."

'ITS REALLY A BOY!!!' He sighed deep, "oh god, sorry?"

This was actually the first time saying sorry to someone, but he would feel ashamed either when someone imagines him as a girl, but he's kinda muscular for a small one.

He nodded a little bit when having his head down 'This is embarrassing...' he once sighed again. And you need to live with him for a while, I mean on school. He'll be watching you and you must do what he says, 'that would be a bad idea'

He stretched his body,

"Alright, what will come now?"

( No dear, don't try to avoid it 8D )