• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• Saga

• Jin.

• Marygrace94

Top Posters In This Topic

+ + + + + + + +

Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it

- Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

Well, how about this.

My "luck" versus this thing's "curse"... wanna see what's stronger...?

If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyways...

- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

+ + + + + + + +

• Like 1

~

•°Samurai Champloo°•

Δ Mugen: If living means bowing down to the likes of you bastards, I'd rather die on my feet with my head held high. Δ

Δ Zuikō: Freedom cannot be forced into existence, nor can it be won through painful struggle. Freedom cannot be bought or sold. It has nothing to do with one’s social status; one’s profession is of no consequence. In order for you to accept yourself as you are and live with your soul at peace, you must simply teach yourself to let it be, only then will you discover freedom. Δ

~

+ + + + + + + +

Do you know what the greatest and worst invention that humans ever made was?

Television.

Television controls people using information and steals their sense of reality. Yes.

Now television itself is a religion.

- Dr. Londes (Cowboy Bebop)

There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliche, but it's the truth.

The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it.

But what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing.

I spit on perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left.

There is no room for imagination.

No place left for that person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means?

For scientists such as us, perfection only brings despair.

It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection.

A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony.

In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears, you had already lost.

Of course, that's assuming you are a scientist.

- Kurotsuchi Mayuri (Bleach)

When your friend is crying, cry with him.

When your friend is worried, you should worry with him.

And when your friend has an awkward bowel movement, then you must have an awkward bowel movement too, Shin-chan.

If you are a friend, you should be able to share the other's pain, no matter what.

And Shin-chan, if your friend goes down the wrong path...

Then, you must stop your friend, even if it ruins your friendship.

That is true samurai friendship.

- Otae to Shinpachi (Gintama)

+ + + + + + + +

• Like 1

~

•°Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)°•

Δ Do you know why the big brother is born first? It’s to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after him. Δ

Δ I'm not fighting because I want to win, I fighting because I have to win. Δ

Δ It's the same. Those that die and those that survive... both are just as sad as the other. Don't be so selfish to think that you are the only one who's sad! Δ

Δ If you didn't tell me until now, you must have had your reasons. And that's your problem, not mine. I wouldn't know how to start. I can't think of any way of asking that wouldn't mean traipsing all over your feelings and staining them with dirt. So I'll wait. Until you decide someday that you want to tell me, until you decide it's time for me to know. Until that time comes, you don't have to say a thing. Δ

~

+ + + + + + + +

The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me.

I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

- Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow.

A long time ago, Nunnally, Suzaku and I talked about something.

We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form.

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku who said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass.

His reasoning made sense; he said that even though you don’t usually notice it, it’s still definitely there.

You merely have to change your point of view slightly. Then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.

I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently.

- Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)

There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause troubles without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children,

monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies.

Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others:

They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger;

they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love.

If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster.

- L (Death Note)

+ + + + + + + +

• 2 weeks later...

Mookyul: "You got a lover, Sangchul-min?"

Sangchul: "No Boss, not yet."

Mookyul: "Well, get one. ...They're pretty nice to have around." -then kissed his ring-

- (Totally Captivated)

• 3 weeks later...

+ + + + + + + +

If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing.

- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

+ + + + + + + +

Ewon : "Can't you please leave my ear alone. What are you gonna take of it when it falls from you chomping at it & pulling on it everyday?."

Mookyul : "Then I'll give you mine...My eyes...My ears...and my hearts too...I'g give you everything if you said you needed it, My sweet Fox...So, keep staying by my side. Like you're right now."

• Like 1

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

"Zack, embrace your dreams, if you want to be a hero you need to have dreams... and honor."

Thats what the old man said~

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

+ + + + + + + + +

When do you think people die?

When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No.

When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No.

When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No!

It’s when… they are forgotten.

~ Dr. Hiruluk (One Piece)

People don’t fear god, fear itself is god.

~ Enel (One Piece)

If you don’t risk your life, you can’t create a future. Right?

~ Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

+ + + + + + + + +

My mother told me something long ago.

She said “The world belongs to you just as much as you belong to the world”.

For you were born, and that gives you the right to exist.

~ Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED)

This is a World where people’s hearts are filled with hatred where fingers have no purpose other than to pull triggers.

~ Rau Le Creuset (Gundam SEED)

Possibly humans can exist without actually having to fight. But, many of us have chosen to fight.

For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future?

If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future then what sort of future is it and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing?

Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?

~ Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED)

+ + + + + + + + +