Hey class president

kiri-kun

With monchi kaori sensei's art, I think hey class president has a really nice scene view. but the point is the update is too sloooooow~ , so anyone got any idea?? rabbit5

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amisis

• Ero Gaki

• Amarillo

With monchi kaori sensei's art, I think hey class president has a really nice scene view. but the point is the update is too sloooooow~ , so anyone got any idea?? rabbit5

Well, I don't know about the English scanlation but the Chinese one is going pretty fast imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
It's really enjoyable *__* There is one scene that makes me going crazy, the dream of Kokusai in the first OVA! :3

so hot....

tumblr_m92ctxmL541qmjlyoo1_500.jpg

Ohhh....

That scene ;)

** DROOL ***

Wow....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i really wish it could update faster i understand why it takes so long but the wait just kills me

Yes I agree, but i'm also waiting for the rest of daini button kudasai,which BangAqua scans, they are really slow to release it for sharing. i tried to join their forum to get the rest of the manga that they did finish but they want you to do like 1000 posts before u have access to downloads!(lame)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
It's really enjoyable *__* There is one scene that makes me going crazy, the dream of Kokusai in the first OVA! :3

so hot....

OMG that is the hottest thing ever!! i mean drool blonde seme is just the hottest thing in the world!!!:Red_fox7:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I love it when Kokusai-san said "Tolerance level... exceeded."

And then they kissed. Fuwah~ That is soooo cute.

And when Kokusai-san was raped and Chiga was the one who did it in his dream, i was really fangirling so much, that was so hawt and steamy. *-*

Eeeeepp!! ^_^/ Hey Class President is one of the first yaoi OVA's I've ever watched...it got me hooked! Instantly! I love it to death, it's such a delightful mixture of cuteness and hotness

• 5 months later...

one of the hottest anime , i really enjoyed it especially the scene in the classroom and the reaction of Chiga after the rape scene rabbit4:leaf15:

• 3 weeks later...

i don't know why but there's just something about my inner Seme that wants me to molest Kokusai-san like Chiga did. i mean, there's just something about the mood and intimacy between them, making Kokusai-san really REALLY smexy to be touched all around.

OH MAN, if i could just grope Kokusai-san at all day.

is it the animation/artwork of the manga and genius manipulation of scenery per panel?

i don't even know anymore.

i'm trapped by his smexiness.

most favorite anime adaption homo erotica i've seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't it finish its updates? I read it on mangahere.co and I think it finished updating all of it on there. But still not sure...

• 9 months later...

I love this manga! And I enjoyed the ova, too. (and I wish there was another ova for it.)

The story is just hot and funny at the same time. I just don't get tired of these two. I love Chiga x Kokusai pairing!

And I am also shipping Hinamori x Kondo. Aww... these two... ^_^

It does not disappoint. And it's still ongoing. nice. heheheh