<Hellsing Fanclub>

sarah3161

hellsing4_800.jpg

icon_walter_2.jpg

Welcome to the Hellsing organization,please come in ...

walter_of_hellsing-13391.jpg

please Have a seat my Lady will be here in a minute, i will bring you Tea

SerasVictoria60.jpg

ah . uh welcome, you don't have to be nervous, it’s a weird place with weird people but it’s not bad

integra_hellsing_of_hellsing-13400.jpg

this is not a proper way for greeting a guest .Seras

integra4.jpg

excuse our newest member here ,. welcome to the Hellsing organization

i was just told by the phone that you want to join the organization

first you have to know the basics and about the members

nxfaxolajg0687fve8.jpg

that human want to join even though he don't know anything.... tch ..he got sme guts

0000208016.jpg

Seras..inform that human about our real work and what we really do here

Random42.jpg

ahhh, Yes Master

here 1596174897.jpg if you need anything just ask me ...

The Story

s.jpg

Hellsing is named after and centered around the Holy Order of Protestant Knights, originally led by Abraham Van Helsing. The mission of Hellsing is to search and destroy those that threaten the safety of the Queen and Country from the undead and other supernatural forces of evil. This organization is currently led by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, who inherited the leadership of Hellsing as a child after the death of her father. She witnessed his death which has made her from this once innocent and shy little girl to a touch and deadly force. She is protected by the faithful Hellsing family butler, a deadly foe in his own right, and former Hellsing "trashman," Walter C. Dornez, and Alucard, the original and most powerful vampire that swore loyalty to the Hellsing family after being defeated by Van Helsing one hundred years before the story takes place. These formidable guardians are joined early on in the storyline by former police officer Seras Victoria, whom Alucard turned into a vampire. She is mostly involved for satire and comedy as a new vampire trying to learn a new lifestyle.

Genre ; Action, supernatural, fiction,Horror

this is the symbol

Hellsing_VSymbol.jpg?=123

Information about the characters

Integra Hellsing

02-058.jpg

The Bureau Director of the Hellsing Organization. She inherited her position as the head of the Hellsing family at the age of 12 (13 in the Gonzo series), upon her father's death(Abraham Van Helsing ). Integra is also Alucard's current master. She is intelligent and strong, almost always featured smoking cigars. Although often seeming strict and domineering, she is much respected and admired, even among her enemies. Following in the path of her family's tradition, she is reputed to be a worthy vampire huntress herself, as noted by her enemies and exhibited by her capabilities during the latter chaotic events of the series. Integra is the only one who could command the respect and loyalty of Alucard

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Alucard

439566-20_large.png

InThe series' main protagonist. An ancient and powerful vampire, he serves as the Hellsing Organization's most powerful operative, vampire expert and its "trump card". He is actually the original vampire that was defeated by Dr. Abraham Van Helsing in Bram Stoker's book Dracula. In the Hellsing universe, instead of being killed, Alucard was taken into custody and experimented on by what became the Hellsing organization. At some point he was locked up by Abraham's son Arthur, and later released by Arthur's daughter Integra, who becomes his Master from then on. In the beginning of the story Alucard turns Seras Victoria into a vampire.

Seras Victoria

tumblr_lzt74keURh1qfaklmo6_250.jpg

Seras was formerly a member of the police force, but after being mortally wounded on a mission involving Alucard, she chose to join him among the ranks of the vampires rather than die. Both her parents were murdered when she was a child, and she reportedly has no close friends or connections. After being turned, Seras joins the Hellsing organization, where she struggles with her role as Alucard's fledgling and her reluctance to drink blood. She finally accepts her nature to honor Pip Bernadotte's request.

Walter C. Dornez

mrztk9.jpg

Walter is a 69-year-old retired member of the Hellsing Organization who serves as Integra's butler, only revealing his true capabilities as the 'Angel of Death' and ex-Hellsing 'trashman' in times of need. He was handpicked to be a Hellsing operative and butler by Integra's father and, along with Alucard, participated in the destruction of Millennium in World War II, over fifty years ago.

Alexander Anderson

3152586410_f02d1ccae6.jpg

A warrior priest who works for the Vatican Section XIII, Iscariot. Anderson is Iscariot's ultimate weapon in the fight against the undead. With regenerative capabilities, and a variety of holy weapons (including his signature blessed bayonets, of which he has many) his mission is nothing less than the complete destruction of all the undead in the world. As this includes many of Hellsing's subordinates, Anderson is one of Alucard's greatest foes, as well as his primary rival.

Enrico Maxwell

2694497gks.jpg

Enrico Maxwell is the ambitious, ruthless leader of the Iscariot Organization (Vatican Section XIII). He is also depicted as Alexander Anderson's boss, analogous to Integra's relationship to Alucard.

* the anime (TV series) has 13 episodes, while the ova (Hellsing ultimate) is still ongoing

let's talk about the difference between them

The anime (TV series)

1- the story

Hellsing follows the antiheroic vampire, Alucard, and a police girl-turned-vampire, Seras Victoria, two vampires employed by the vampire-extermination group of England, the Hellsing Organization. Slowly but surely, through their active duty, they find a new breed of vampires beginning to arise. This newly developed breed is created through new technology made by an unknown organisation with the purpose of overthrowing the most powerful vampire known to mankind—Lord Alucard. Victoria has the problem of still wanting to hold on to her non-existent humanity, refusing to drink blood, which is provided, making her weaker than usual. Together they fight and try to uncover the source of this new technology.

The ova (Hellsing ultimate)

2- the story

As the scale and frequency of incidents involving the undead escalate in England and all around the world, Sir Integra discovers that the remnants of a Nazi group called Millennium still exist and are intent on reviving the Third Reich by creating a battalion of vampires. Millennium, Hellsing, and the Vatican section XIII Iscariot clash in an apocalyptic three-sided war in London, and Millennium reveals its true objective: to destroy the vampire Alucard, ending a feud begun during World War II

now let's see the different looks of the characters of the ANIME and OVA

Slide5.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide6.jpg

P.S : the OVA is more bloody and more violence than the anime (TV series)

The Manga

230px-Hellsing_manga.jpg

Hellsing: The Dawn

In 2001, Hirano began publishing chapters of a prequel series, Hellsing: The Dawn, in special editions of Young King OURs, of which six chapters have been released as of May 2009. The Dawn features a fourteen year-old Walter C. Dornez and Alucard, in the form of a 14 year old girl, attacking Millennium's base of operations in Nazi-controlled Poland in September 1944, during the Warsaw Uprising. Publication was scheduled to resume after the conclusion of the main Hellsing series, however, as of yet there have been no new chapters since the manga's conclusion. According to Taliesin Jaffe, the chapters of The Dawn will be animated as part of the Hellsing Ultimate OVA series. The first animated entry to The Dawn, was released in conjunction with the eighth OVA

now that you know about us , how about sharing your opinion , comment , pictures or even videos

OH .. yes before i forgot

Be careful of SPOILER..

• Like 2

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Kisecchi

• ampiez

• shinya's riddle

Thanks for opening this fanclub sarah ! I like hellsing OVAs and manga lot of *__* and yeah I'm big fan of Alucard :p

• Like 1

to tell you the truth, i haven't read the manga yet , i dont want to spoil the OVA

i have seen the anime serie and the OVA, and i liked the ova more ...

i kinda liked the op in the anime ..

i just saw ova 9 and i cant wait for the next one

i felt bad for Anderson . i really liked him

and about Walter, as much i feel bothered about what he became i wanna see what his story is ,,, thats why i dont want to read the manga

I love all the characters.

alucard ; cool beyond words

Seras ; cute and spontaneous .. i prefer her in the OVA where she is useful and in action

Integra ; she is my favourite female character in an anime

XD

• 8 months later...

Yaay thanks for opening a Hellsing fanclub, it's one of my favourite anime~ ^^

And yeah, I liked the OVAs more, can't wait for the 10th OVA to be realesd! ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

m7xptv.jpg

"Schrodinger-tan will join the Hellsing fanclub but not the organization since I belong to Major-dono, nyan.."

Kidding aside, I like to join the club!

Truth be told I was saddened when Pip Bernadette crap. no spoilers, right?

I'm a huge fan of Alucard, no matter what he looks like--a long-haired dude,an old gramps, a normal one and a russian girl look a like. I've got to thank the staff for creating such wonderful OVA's-- more gore, more fun. Nyahahaha. Can't wait for the last OVA.

To Integra's fans--I dedicate thee.

2rmbhwm.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:_red_fox 2 good one

welcome to the club :_red_fox 5 good to have you here

I was saddened when Pip Bernadette
i know :leaf16:

:Red_fox: i really liked the cosplay of Integra thank u foxy3

i also cant wait for a new ova ,oh and they have released the manga prequel hellsing the dawn

:5yoyo34:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Iiva

I like anime (TV & Ultimate) & manga, it has been a long time when I last saw and read it.

Alucard, Pip Bernadette and Walter are my favorite.

There´s also Hellsing: The Dawn, what is 3 episode prequel to Hellsing series.