Werewolf!!!

KiraRita

:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23): hi guys

I'm looking for :hamtaro-005 (9): a yaoi about a village of werewolf. When it's full moon, every werewolf in that village has to find a partner and has sex :hamtaro-005 (5):

So there is a guy, he only wants to have sex with the one he loves who is trying to run away from him :hamtaro-005 (15): So during the full moon, that guy doesn't have any partner and he's in heat :hamtaro-005 (5): but he refuses to have sex with others (who is having sex at that time :hamtaro-005 (5):)

His one-side love is hidding in the forest ad masturbating :hamtaro-005 (21): while call the other guy's name :hamtaro-005 (12):

Finally, they meet in the forest and have sex all night :hamtaro-005 (5):

I know it's only a one shot and nothing more :hamtaro-005 (44):, can anyone help me please?:hamtaro-005 (19)::hamtaro-005 (19):

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dianawatty

• KiraRita

Top Posters In This Topic

oh!!! if not mistaken the...it is in the chapter 9 of the manga "hide and seek". :hamtaro-005 (8):

chapter 9- Loup-Garou gokou (In a village full of werewolves, everyone is always searching for someone to spend the full moon with because that's when their sex drives are the strongest. Young Ichi is determined to wait for true love, but will he be able to resist the moon's pull, especially when he is pursued by Goroku)..

:hamtaro-005 (6):

i already uploaded in these thread....rabbit16

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hopefully this is the one you searching for...onion3