「ロクッデ!!」band love.

Jin.

That band, a new band.

ロクッデ!!!

Rokkude,

Photo:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and

(Model chosen: Ikuma from AND)

Role: Lead Guitar

Stage name: Shinji (Faithful)

Blood type: AB

Instrument: Violin and guitar, sometimes he sings too or randomly plays on the drums.

Position: Seke,

Secrets: Hehe~ himitsu.

Skills: Making girls faint,

Previous jobs: Was a host and a model.

Nationality: Japanese,

He dyes his hair alot, he wanted to do something else then being a host or a model. So he took his guitar and made a band.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• chiakaiyuki

• akiravadel

SilverAshsilver_ash.jpg

Role: Rhythm Guitar

Stage Name: Ryusei (Falling Star)

Bloodtype: A

Instrument: Guitar, Piano

Position: Unknown

Secrets: Many

Skills: Speaking bad Engrish

Previous Jobs: Guitarist

Nationality: Chinese father, Japanerse mother

He potrays a happy-go-lucky character, but has many secrets. He met Shinji after his own band broke up and was bullyied into joining. :p

Takuya whas searching for a band to join, when he so Shinji and Ryusei and start to talk to them and said'' Where can i find the band Rokkude?'' he asked.

Eiki was born in 1977 at least that's what his adoptive parents claimed. He had been an orphan and grew up most of his life in a group home. He was a smart boy and had the knack for the drums at the age of 10. He has no knowledge of his biological parents as he was discovered by a cleaning lady where he was abandoned in the women's bathroom of a train station.

His name had always been Eiki as this was written on the piece of paper that was tucked in his diaper as a baby. He was talented and formed his own band when he was 15. He started playing professionally at 18 and since then had been in different bands. He worked as a roadie, a manager, sessionist, drum equipment endorser, drum instructor, author. His most recent gig is being part of the band Rokudde. :)

He's 6 feet tall. Blood type A. His hair is jet black reaching his nape. He was once married to a gravure model for 2 years when he was 25. He's openly bisexual. He had been linked to different people in the past. He likes good food and great sex. He smokes occasionally. He quit drinking after he witnessed his adoptive sister die of liver damage. He's passionate about drums and music. Aside from Rokudde, he also devotes time to his other band, Manic Mayhem.

He is also Japanese and he can speak English fluently since he was adopted by a couple who owned an English language school. :D

He's pretty much an easy going guy. But when he plays the drums, he's like a demon. You cannot touch him. He's totally immersed in the music.

Okay that's my intro. I hope this works.

oh i'm sorry you didn't like that, Hizaki.

i'm pretty new at this RP. but that's my basic intro.

i've laid out his details name, blood type, position, height, hair color.

would you like me to edit all that?

Here is it:

ad.jpg&w=290&h=320&ei=SQVJT6HlHoafOrGRxfoN&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=821&vpy=359&dur=6861&hovh=236&hovw=214&tx=76&ty=96&sig=117403993095338938563&page=8&tbnh=150&tbnw=136&start=189&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:189

Name:Tatsuya Takuya

Blodd type: AB

Favorite food: He likes all type food.

Info: He have a dream to join a band for long time now, He loves music very much and he hope he can join band as a drummer. His Father whas a big vocalist in a band long time agao, But his father died in a car addicent and after that Have Tatsuya have a dream to join a band, exactly as his Father did before he died. He is now living whit his mother.

^ I thought you were the vocalist. XDDD

Well, at least thats everyone now. Btw Hime, I think our chara's just met, but get along like old friends. ^^

He also is vocal, but wanted to be a drummer now he is going to be a vocal.

And yaoifangirl, an alert, you already started with; -he went to blabla lala and asked where blalala-

I know you are going to redo that soon again but one little thing. Don't, immediately, start, with, that.

First he didn't named the band like that after making a poster, and first how do you know the band. Please write a bit extensive, since its pretty fast what you are doing.

@ Chia,

we still miss Akiravedel, lol... x_x

and that sounds great LOOL. how did we met, a cafe? -wink wink-

joke lol.

Nigai Bokyo

Hair:fire truck red

eyes:deep green

Background:Modeled for many years, but had learned several different instruments. He is a seke so depending on who he's with he flips being on top or bottom. He likes both. His parents never supported his dream growing up. The last memory he has of them was when they were riding together and arguing about him quiting college and joining a band. It was then the crash happened. He lost them both and barely survived the tragedy. His band made a farewell song for him and he didn't perform for several years.

Recently he pulled out his guitar again and started playing at local bars. He had a great voice but he was good at the bass guitar so he always got picked for that.Later he found an audition paper to join a band. Taking a chance he went down there and beat the other guys.

Okay, we can start now, lets try to make it amazing, aweome, and long as we could LOL. not too long plz o_o xD

_________________________________________________________________________________________

x He wandered to a city, looking at people, cafe's. Crooked branches, trees and more.

He had a lot of posters in his hands to produce on the walls, he took the glue from his bag and pasted it with the poster on the wall

"YO!

Band members wanted!!

ROCK band,

can you play a instrument from this list, ( Guitar, drums, your voice, and bass ) And if you're interested to play in a band, come to the "Red room" cafe,

there is already a 'lead guitar' and that is me, whom also is the band leader.

You'll meet me there~"

The poster said, he pasted it on many places, on branches, on tree's, even on bikes, and cars.

He is an idiot, that's for sure and he didn't cared if people got mad because he don't care a FxCK!

He walked around a street, full with people, crowd with birds and he noticed a 'red' haired boy. He looked like he played once in a band,

'somehow, he DOES... remind me of something'

he thought for a while, maybe a band, or maybe from a commercial. He studied the look of the red haired boy with a poker face.

He the light colored boy, seems to look like a dumbass, but he's moreover a badass and can kick's ass anywhere.

He sighed for once again and pasted the poster on a wall, near the red haired boy.

'Maybe I can bully him in the band. at least... If he plays any instrument'

A small smirk appeared on his white face, seems like he's going to enjoy this. x

Ryusei was having a bad day. In all the shops, cafe's and department stores in the city, not one would offer him a job. Prehaps it was his red hair or dark clothing, or maybe there really wan't any jobs, but whatever the case he was in trouble.

Deciding a coffee would brighten up his like considrably, he stopped in front of one of the cafes, and immediatly a colourful poster caught his eye.

ROCK band - just what he needed. Not. His last band han't ended well, and he had no plans to continue in the industry. But he did need money...

Just as he was about to continue past, a man appoched him, looking calculating.

Nigai looked at the poster his guitar on his back in a case. Maybe he should get into a band again. I was rather famous as a back up singer and guitar player in a back about eight years ago but he still continued to play locally. Sighing softly he turned to walk away and noticed a blond rock star in front of him. Seeing the look on the mans face told him this man was looking for trouble.

"Whatcha lookin' at hot stuff?" the red head smirked at him. He wasn't about to just stand there and take abuse, he was a fighter.

Takuya whas walking when he so poster where the sto:

YO!

Band members wanted!!

ROCK band,

can you play a instrument from this list, ( Guitar, drums, your voice, and bass ) And if you're interested to play in a band, come to the "Red room" cafe,

there is already a 'lead guitar' and that is me, whom also is the band leader.

You'll meet me there~"

So he walked mot Red room Cafe and and so some boys and walked mot them, And so the blonde guy have poster in his arms and said'' Hello dude, i see you whant a member in your band, I can join whis you whant, as a vocalist''

( Yours and Chia xD LOL emm, yaoilover. I am atm not at the red cafe you know o__O

I was actually talking about yours, Chia XDDD )

x He looked at the other, who was talking filthy at the light haired one, his eyes met the eyes of the other and noticed the filthy smirk.

He also did quite smirk, a smirk applied on his white face and he looked away,

"Hot? Where, the chicks here? yeah. They are quite interesting"

He said, of course he meant the birds who were walking and flying around, he pushed his hands in his pockets and smirked filthy back at the other,

he might look stupid but fight against him would be awful. His smirk tells anything enough, he's not a fighter but someone who can kills someone with 'words'

'Who the fuck is this guy, heh...'

He thought, while looking at him, he noticed someone also was talking to him and he loked at the one,

"Fine, but not now, can you wait at the cafe?"

He said cold to the other, his voice was quite cold, but also nice. x