Tattoo Yaoi!!!

KiraRita

Help me plzzzzz!!!

I'm looking for two yaoi mangas like this :banhbao38:

The first one about two yakuza guys and both of them have a really big snake tattoo on their back. One has a black snake, other has a white snake. :hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (5): The guy with the white snake quit being a yakuza because whenever he sees blood, he can't control himself and the guy with the black snake is the only one can stop him. That's all I can remmember :banhbao54: It's a oneshot though onion13

The second one is about tattoo too. :3onion15::3onion15: A high-schooler is in love with his best friend so he makes a sigle-black-wing tattoo which is his best friend's name on his left chest with the meaning "forever love" :banhbao8::banhbao8::banhbao8::banhbao8: I'm crazy about that one but I can remember the name :banhbao40::cuteonion43: plzzzz

• Like 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amander123

• KiraRita

• Alucard44

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Would you be referring to Anohito to Nitenai Kuchibiru? The sixth story is called Double Snake. And it sounds like that is what you are referring to.

You can find the manga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And even if it is not the one you are thinking about, maybe you will still be interested in reading it! :D

• Like 1

• 3 years later...