**~~RED vs. BLUE~~**

evemaid

((OOC: Finally got to post this here!! *laughs* :3 So, before we start, I just want to remind, that you can't go on to the next day without the other roleplayers agreeing. ~ I hope we have good time playing together~ x''D))

Picture:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Dormitory: Red

Name: Hayashi Izumi

Grade: 2nd grade

Occupation: A famous painter. His stage name is `Shibuya Yuki´, and no-one knows the face behind that name.

Position: Seke.

Speciality: He's amazingly good in sports, though he doesn't like to do anything. He kind of hates putting effort in anything that would draw attention.

Personality: Izumi doesn't like people from the blue dormitory because he thinks that they are arrogant. (He himself is arrogant~x''D) He's usually isolating himself from other people, and he hates people who can't think with their own brains. He doesn't show emotions too often, but even if he seems cold, he's pretty worried about the people who are important to him.

Other info: He often spends time in the school library, reading books. He paints his paintings an old art-class that's never used, and keeps it a secret from everyone. Only the principal knows his backgrounds and the things he's doing nowadays. He's beautiful, but not feminine. He's got a broad back, but slim structure He has got long eyelashes and beautiful eyes, but his face has got shapes too, so he's kind of conflicting by his looks.

Background: He's from a rich, good family, though he doesn't want to be part of it. He even changed his last name just to be sure that no-one will find about his backgrounds. He should be in the blue dormitory, but because he hates arrogant, rich people, he stays in the red one. His father is an actor, and as a child Izumi acted too. Nowadays he's avoiding attention, so that's one more reason he stays away from the blue dormitory.

----------------------

Izumi sat on a seat in the school library, half laying on the table. He had came to the library to run away from the loud noices the new school year in Chikara-Highschool caused. He wasn't too eager to hang out with the other students and be outside. To be honest, he actually hated the sun. It was shining too brightly and it made him feel sick. He only went out in the night time, which wasn't allowed in this school. On the days when the sun was shining brightly, Izumi was gladly staying in the library, relaxing in the odour of the books, and being alone. On sunny days there usually wasn't other people in library, though Izumi wouldn't had noticed even if there would have been someone. His eyes were closed, and he just concentrated on listening the silence.

Suddenly some noises awakened Izumi from his peaceful relaxing moment. Some students came into the library, and by the power of the noise, Izumi could tell that they were first years. He raised his head from the table, and turned his gaze towards the door where the first years were. There was three girls, giggling and blushing about something, and it made Izumi sigh heavily. Then the girls noticed him. First they blushed, and seemed to be a bit suprised, but after three seconds they had already disappeared from Izumi's sight. Izumi had a frightening look on his face, and his amber coloured eyes were cold as ice.

`Geez~ Can't I even sleep in peace?´ He thought to himself, rolling his eyes as he took a random book from the shelf. It was something about the second world war, but Izumi didn't even look at the cover. He just opened the book and started to read, looking utterly bored.

• Like 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Bloodysadist

• Dogcatfish

• Saga

Dormitory: Red;

Name: Hajime Hirota;

Grade: 3rd;

Position: Seme;

Likes: To have control over the one he likes,part of his personality to manipulate and lead. To read in the library,often sleeps on the school's roof;

Random information: Although suited for the elite,his father a famous actor and his mother a politician, Hajime keeps it in a secret. Has left his hometown,away from his parents who look for him for more than four years, Hirota decides to walk a path he alone chose - away from the elite;

Speciality: Basically good at everything,especially at being sharp in mind. His only flaw - lack of will.

My_serious_face_by_gothic_icecream.jpg

What day was it? Hirota didn't know. He was on the rooftop,leaning against the not so safe fence. He was watching the students from above. They all looked the same to him. What was that kind of oxymoron - to stand on the highest place,yet feeling as if it was the lowest pit?

The boy looked to the side. Near the school that actually looked as a castle, there was a nice forest. The boy lost his gaze on it. He let out a sigh and wondered how much of the break has left. It would be actually nice if he could skip the next classes.

Usually he spent his time in the library,but did it only when it was quiet there.

-"My,my.",he moved his gaze at a few students from the blue-dorm. People from the red one just bowed as slaves.

-" Ridiculous."

Hikari was bored to death. His job was over so he was forced to return to school.

What a hassle! he thought. He didn't like school, especially the dorms.

Maybe I will just go to student council room. Interesting how many students we have now. chuckle.

Walks in the room.

Dormitory: Blue

Name: HIKARU (輝): Japanese unisex name meaning "radiance."

Grade: 2nd,

Speciality: An incredibly good memory.

position: Ume

Is in student council, and have a big influence on people around him.

His father is famous architect. Mother famous actor. Hikari has everything so he likes to play pranks on teachers and student, doesn't love too much noise and seeks everyone's attention. looks down to other people. He earns a lot of money by being an idol. He has a lot of relationship, but he never been in love.

looks like Ciel, but don't have eye bandage!

Kuroshitsuji___Ciel_bocchan_by_Miyukiko.jpgCiel-Phantomhive-ciel-phantomhive-16840084-1024-768.jpg

• Like 1

name: Kazeniya Harukou..

nick name: Kaze

grade: new freshmen...

dormitory: blue

type: stupid and innocent uke..

personality: stupid, slow, pure, quite... he come from a famous violinist parent.. so he was forced to become violinist..

speciality: good at violin, caring guy...

image:

3449312644_e20a170bcf.jpg

-------------------------

a luxury limo parks in front of the school gate.. for this school, limo is the cheapest transportation.. for them, helicopter or a jet is the most expensive for them.. The driver comes out and open the door and 6 maids come out and line up... a young man come out from that car.. his body is small and he only bring violin on him..

"Young master, we have arrange your things in your room.. please have a nice stay.." said one of the maid..

"Thank you, i'll going then.."

"Itterasshai waka-sama.." (have a nice trip young master..)

Kaze is the new freshmen in this school.. it is for the high class people to study.. he walks through the garden and he sees two big dormitory.. his parent told him that he is gonna stay at the blue dormitory.. so he ask the gardener about the blue dormitory and he enters that big and luxurious dorm......

----------------------------------

OOC: is it a one person room or two? and how do we divided it? XD

• Like 1

OOC: You can decide it yourself. If you want to pair up with someone into a room, you can make an agreement with someone via personal mail. Remember that you can pair up only with someone who is in the same dorm with you~ :) Or, you can be in a room for just one person. Plus, Shiho. If your parents are rich, wouldn't it be more suitable for you to be in the blue dormitory~? x''D

• Like 1

Dormitory:Red

Name: Kawaii (Nao) Naoyuki (uke)

Grade: 1st year

Occupation: He sometimes acts in little unkown commurcials. Because of his small body build he doesn't get big roles

Speciality:He has a photographic memory (if he looks at someting -textbooks- he remembers clearly it's content)

Appearence: He has brown hear and has a small build. He's very sensetive and shy.'

15451310.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao is looking out of the window of his dorm room. He looked at the students from the blue dormitory. He didn't really understand what's so great about them and why they are treated differently from the red dormitory. Whenever you pass them you have to bow even if they aren't your senior. Nao really despises the blue dorms, altough he just arrived today as a 1st year. 'I wonder if I'll be able to make friends around here', he tough. ' I wasn't really able to make much friends at my former school.' He unpacked one of his boxes and started to settle in.

• Like 1

x He sat in an art room drawing a picture of a dead tree in front of the mirror, on a branch a little bird was standing there.

He sighed deep for a while and noticed kids were walking in the hall and it was quite annoying. He stood up to get his phone and plugged the earphone in and in his ear. His phone played a song from a well known band named GazettE. He liked the style very much, and kept drawing softly.

He felt a little bit uncomfortable with all other kids around the school, would someone come in? Knock on the door? scream? He wondered too much, he lied his head on the papers and closed his eyes for a while.

He rested softly even though there was a lot of noises, .

___

OOC: I'll just add some things I haven't thought before.... and I'll change my badass uke to a 2nd year T^T !

Dormitory: Red, (His father was a rich artist, but died when he was 10, his mother took all the money and left him and so he had to care about his own life)

Name: Ryo Takawa

Grade: 2rd Grade (17 y.o)

Speciality: drawing, playing guitar.

What kind: He's a badass uke,

Hair color: With the money he could earn he dyes his hair blond,

Eyes: One is brown, the other is dark blue, only if someone looks good at him you could notice it.

Skin: Very pale,

• Like 1

Name: Franz Schmitterling((people can call him Fritz as a pet name and his last name means butterfly))

Grade: 2nd grade, new student

Speciaty: Very talented at making hand crafted Jewelery (earing, pendents, rings...ect)

Position: Uke

Personality/discription: Very friendly and isn't opposed to helping people, if he doesn't like something he'll tell you right away. Tends to hang around the library reading up on occult and myths for fun. He doesn't have a problem with the other domitory though he tends to get dragged into senseless trouble because of his helpful nature.Though when he gets very angry he tends to get tongue twisted and sometimes what he says doesn't make sense. His mother died when he was younger and his father works as an Arm's developer for an American based weapons company, he is very rich because of it. So for a number of years he grew up in the states. He has a faint German accident when he speaks but his english is very good along with his Japanese.

He has short spikey blonde. He has blue eyes, though he's missing his left eye from an accident when playing with his father gun he was working on at the time. He gets rather nervous and sometimes psychically disorientated from being around sudden loud noises or loud bangs because of his accident in shooting himself in the eye, also he has a tendency of walking into or turning into objects on the left side of himself. He's five foot eight and weighs roughly a hundred and forty five pounds and his appearence is always crisp and clean. ((note I'll probably draw a picture of him sometime later))

---------

Franz walked up the long cobble stone pathway that lead up to the school dormitories. He had gotten lost five or six times on his way to the school let alone the dormitories. He occasionally had to stop,rest his suitcase next to him and then to look at the crudely folded sheet of paper with directions scribbled upon it from his pants pocket. Though the stopping was for more his lack of being able to see on the left side of his body and a day like today, he didn't quite feel like accidently being wiped out in the front of the school. Confused to all hell where he was.

"So if I go that way I go towards the main building or is it the other way around..." He turned the sheet of paper upside down and shook his head. That couldn't be the right way. He gave a heavy sigh as he once again took grabbed his suit case behind him and headed for the building in front of him. He gave another heavy sigh as he took a seat at the end of the stairs and tried to make heads or tails of the crude map his father had given him. Today was turning out to be a confusing day.

• Like 1

((OOC: Is it okay to continue rp even if everyone hasn't posted their starters? Because I thought that someone might not be online today at all, so would it be a sin to continue ? What do you guys think?))

Name: Hayate Mori

Grade: 3rd grade, a sempai.

Personality: A sadist who likes to tease his `target´. He's someone who you could call a delinquet, because he doesn't care about the school rules at all even if he's part of the student council. If he's bored, he might just go and visit the Red dormitory. ((I quess you said that it's forbidden? *smirks*)) Even though he teases the uke, he still doesn't want someone who's shy and all that. The uke needs to have attitude! ~

Position: Seme

Speciality: He's an amazingly fast runner. He's always 3 to 5 seconds earlier in the finish line than the others.

Picture:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He's got a dragon tattoo on his back, and piercings on his both ears. 3 on the left, 5 on the right. He's from a rich family, and his father is a famous actor, why he's well known in the school. Plus him being a model, you can say that he's good looking too.

-------------------

Hayate smiled as he stared at the students' pictures from a folder. He was sitting in the student council room alone, legs crossed, and a satisfied expression was making his face look like he was plotting on something.

`Hmmh... There is so much cuties here this year...´ He thought, chuckling lightly. He leaned backwards, and the bench under him let out whiny voices, not being happy of the stretching at all. Hayate had got a broad back, and a well trained body. He was handsome, and pretty confident in himself. He wasn't arrogant though. He wasn't someone who wanted to be on the top, but he didn't despise his position either. He didn't go along with the rules, but he was pretty strict when it came to his own personal values. He appreciated the ability to think, and there wasn't usually too much of those people around. He was popular, and had friends, but the people around him were just a satisfaction, not really someone truly important.

In the middle of his thoughts, Hayate was interrupted by an opening sound of a door. He raised his eyebrows, and confronted the someone at the door with his purple, shiny eyes. When he identified the personality of the guy, a professional smile took over his lips at that second. It was Hikari, Hayate's new roommate, and someone who was a part of the student council too. Hayate knew that the boy had power and money, and that good relations with him could be of use, so he had to be friendly. Even Hayate was someone who wasn't too fond of being with people, he still considered his family in his actions.`He is someone who might bring something good with him...´, Hayate thought, meaning the family relations. He hadn't a slighest bit of interest in anyone, and his new roommate wasn't an exception. Only the power meaned something to Hayate in the relations. "Hi, I'm Hayate Mori, the son of Tazuki and Eriko Mori. I believe you know them? They're doing bussines with your father, Hikaru. I'm waiting a good outcome from our meeting."As usual, Hayate was as polite as always, but still distant. He was bored to death, and he waited for Hikaru's reply so that he could leave the student council room. `I'll talk to him later. Now I need something to amuse me.´

(OOC: I'm sorry for the late reply,but I have afternoon classes ^^)

Dormitory: Blue.

Name: Yoshida Kazuo.

Grade: 3rd.

Speciallity: Genius XD

History: His father has one of the biggest campanies in Japan and his mother is famous actress.Because of it,Kazuo is used with being alone at homw from very young.Now he is already 3rd grade his father want him to go in the company,but

Kazuo refuse because he is working as a model.His parents don't know about it,because he is hiding it very well.He even have another name "Ren" when,because if someoe understand that he is the son of Yoshida Noaki (his father) Kazuo will have many problems.

Personlity: Yoshida is very selfish and stubborn.Also he is very smart and because of it he calls himeself a real genius.He is really cold when he don't like someone,but also he can be a real "Romeo" when he want to find his "prey".

Position: Seke.

958335.jpg

Kazuo was in his room,laying on the bed.So his last year here started.He didn't even understood when the time passed,because he was working non stop as a model while he was in holiday and he didn't have enough time to relax.Now Yoshida had to study and work in the same time - a real Hell,but in the ame time pleasure.Why?Because he prefered to be busy with something instead of wasting his time with someone.

Come to think of it,soon Kazuo had to go see the first year students from his dormitory.Maybe there would be someone who would catch his interest.

Finally,Kazuo got up and went first in front of the mirror - to fix his hair.Then went out of the room ready for a little tour around the school.

Hikari opened the door and saw his roommate Hayate Mori. He was not pleased, but still smiled and greet him polite.

They both were from entertainment industry in different fields, but still in the same company, therefore Hayatas father was famous actor Tazuki, so he needed to maintain good relationship with him.

Going for a hunt, huh? thought hikari when he saw first years folder.

Mori was well known for his short non serious relationship and careless behavior, there were many rumors going about him.

I have some drafts to do, so you may go if you like. said Hikari.

Mori left, That gaze and elation... I know it - he is plotting something interesting... again... smile.

Looks at student's picture, who will be his next target, I wonder.

OOC: Wow! So it has started XD I'll post mine :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Shinichi, Kou

Grade: 2nd Grade (17 years old.)

Speciality: can write 200 words in just 3-5 minutes. (something like that XD)

Background: He comes from a rich family who owns a successful book store and trading center(for books). He's the next heir to his father's company but doesn't want to. He's a rebellious child and want to go against his father's will. He's smart but a little lazy. He hates the opposite dormitory but doesn't show it. He always gives fake smiles to people he doesn't like.

Hair color: dark brown? hazel? ahaha!

Position: Seke (depends. I don't know yet. I'll change it later.)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kou's favorite place and self-proclaimed paradise is the rooftop. He loves the rooftop and is the location where you can surely find him when he is not in the classroom or either in his room. He wants to stay here for it is peaceful and quiet and he also found interest in the outdoor. Another thing is for inspiration when he writes stories or poems. Majorities of the themes in his works are nature. In fact, all of his works are about that, 'cause he finds composing love-themed stories difficult as he haven't experienced it yet. Fortunately, he isn't bothered by it. Not a single minute that love crossed his mind. He's happy as he is now and wants to keep this mood forever. He doesn't care if he will be alone when he grows old, as long as he finds a job he wanted and make money to support his self, that events would be enough. Of course, he is rich. But he hates his father for making him the heir of the family's business. He dreams on becoming a novel writer but his father opposes it and forces him to take over the business. He doesn't even have the slightest interest in taking over it and tried once pursuing his father to just give up the whole thing and make his younger sister the heiress. But his old man said that boys should be the one to handle these kind of things for they are more intelligent of that than the girls' mind. So in order for him to escape from this tormenting fate, he decided to stay in the school's dorm. There, he can't see his father or any of the people he dislikes.

It was a bright sunny day when Kou is on the roof top laying down, observing the nature. He stares at the clouds and got a little amused when he noticed that the clouds are moving in a slow-paced speed. He then hears the birds chirping and watches them as they flew pass by above. As the wind hit his body, he inhaled the "fresh" air and exhaled loudly hoping that this would be forever. Beside him are papers, a novel, and his pen. Currently, he's writing a one-shot story about the clouds. Yes, he loves the nature, that is his true self. But for him not to be bullied, he puts a front that will make everyone think that he's a bad-ass type. This is the secret he will surely hide with discreet and promised himself that he would not let anyone finds out.

Hajime didn't notice that someone else was one the rooftop. The boy slid down to sit and ignited a cigarette. Not like he was afraid that someone would catch him smoke,he just felt in ease when alone.

Before the classes were to start,he wanted to order his thoughts. It was his last year here,could he expect something fun to appear on his way?

The bleach-haired boy closed eyes to exhale the cigarette smoke. My,it was this annoying bell to gather students in the hall for the opening ceremony. What a bullshit. Hirota didn't even plan to appear on the ceremony.

Before even realizing it,his cancer stick was about to end in hand,so he put the cigarettes flame out and got up.

Jabbing hand in his pocket,he noticed a boy laying down on the ground. His uniform telling he was from the blue-dorm. Hirota walked by him,not even bowing to the boy. He wouldn't even lower head down for the sake of respecting the blue-dorm. Why should he do it? They were spoiled kids and not they were rich,but their parents - this alone wasn't a reason for Hajime to bow.

Kaze's room mate hasn't arrived yet.. after he looks at his room, he decided to play his violin in the garden.. he walks to the garden and make sure that no one is wandering there.. he takes out his white violin and his bow..

"Hmm.. since this is a new day, minuet in G is a good song..."

he starts to play the music in the garden....

He keeps on staring at the clouds almost being sucked by it until he heard footsteps. He sat up and looked behind him, in which he sees a student. Basing on the uniform, he could tell that he is from the red dorm. He saw him just passed by without paying any attention to him. He smirked at the lack of respect. Since last year, all red dorms students are obliged to to bow down and greet the students from the opposite dorm. But this guy doesn't give a damn at all. He stares at him intently in an attempt to get his attention, but to no luck the boy just kept on walking. He sighed,

'So this is what will happen this year huh? Pretty interesting.'

He stood up and brushed his clothes. He decided to approach the boy and have a talk with him. Of course, he loathes the students from the red dorm and as much as possible, doesn't want to do anything with them. But this kid seems to catch his attention. He gets the feeling that he'll have fun with this someone. As Kou draws closer to him, he lift his arm and tried to reach for the other male's shoulder.

"Hello."

As soon as he was a few meters away from the other boy,he heard the footsteps towards him. He might expected some kind of ranting about not bowing,but never expected the other to reach for his shoulder.

As soon the palm came in contact with Hirota's firm shoulder,the bleach haired boy stopped his step to hear a simple 'hello'.

Was the other sarcastic in a way? The male just turned around to put some distance between them,his hand still in pocket - not bothered by any etiquette of being polite and take it out.

-"Need me to bow,or what?",by his husky voice,Hajime sneaked sarcasm in his question,firmly watching the other into his eyes - as equal with him.

He gazed intently at the other boy's eyes. He could see hatred and disgust in it.

'This boy doesn't want to be discriminated, I see.'

He playfully thought in his mind that he is interesting. He's not expecting any bow from him as he can see that he is not the type to follow tradition. But at least he wishes that this guy could be friendlier. He haven't done anything to him yet, but this is the immediate expression the guys gives off. Has he been hated at first sight? Well, he can't blame him for that because he too hates them, except for this one though. He released a little chuckle as he heard the question along with the tone that's full of hate. Kou wants to answer him seriously, but he's curious of the boy's reaction if he tells him the opposite answer. So he just decided to play along with him,

"You're asking me if I want you to bow. If I say yes, would you do it?"

he spat the answer calmly.

( OOC: Who would bow for a rich bastard LOL -sarcasm- )

x He sighed deep and he heard the ceremony bell, he didn't cared a 'fuck' about it, he still was listening to the famous Japanese rock band, 'I want to make music now...' he thought for a while.

He took his stuff 'just a bag with paper and pencils and some plectrums' and he walked out of the room, people were walking through the ceremony room, he sighed deep and the most he could see were those 'arrogant damn kids' the kids with their 'blue' neck tie. He looked them passing, they were talking cause they saw me 'someone with a -red- neck tie, you know what that mean?', they slowly laughed a bit and he sighed deep.

He walked the other way, away from those kids and walked to the music room. He just took a black Viper guitar and walked up stairs. He heard some noises from the rooftop, 'Ah, its not safe' he thought and he softly took a look outside. One with a red tie and a blue tie... 'A fight? funny...' he thought. x

Interesting,the other boy's gaze didn't waver although the crimson eyes of Hajime could make you feel low,if he just wanted to stare the right way. The wind around them could possibly be as an indication of a string pulling them closer. As soon Hirota felt his hair slightly ruffled by the wind,he let out a grin - what was this response?

The boy started walking towards the other,his steps full with confidence. When he reached the boy,he had to lean forward to reach an ear.

-"Obviously,do I look like the bowing type?",his gaze averted to side to eye the boy from the corner of his eyes, "But then again,didn't I just bend head to reach your ear? Take it as my kind of bow.",his lips whispering almost softly,yet he kept his cold and distanced tone.

Hirota pulled away and grinned,it was a while since he allowed to someone play with his persona in such a way. But while the other was thinking it was his own mind game,Hajime was already "setting the rules" in that same 'game'.

The bell was ringing for the opening ceremony and Nao is following the other students to a big hall. Nao wanted to make friends. So as much as he disliked the ceremony, he still had to go. This is an oppertunity to make new friends. Along the students there were a lot from the blue dorm. All the red dorm students were bowing before the blue dorm students. Nao though it was a stupid thing to bow for students around the same age just because they were rich. He kept walking in a crowd of red dorm students so nobody would notice him. That way he didn't have to bow.

Nao arrived in a big hall where the opening ceremony is going to take place. The hall was devided in two. The left side was for the red dorms and the right for the blue. Nao was looking at the two seperate groups. He tough it was kinda funny to see them all seperated. Nao took a seat somewhere in the middle of the left side of the hall. He was sitting there alone wondering if making friends is going to be hard or not

After Kaze plays the violin, he sees some people with a red tie bowing to him and he goes awkward.. why would someone bow for him and why the heck he gets a different color tie.. he feels embarrassed to play outside so he decided to go to the music room.. he asks to few students about music room and he finds a door with the plate of music room.. he opens the door to see if there is anyone inside or not.. when he is about to play his violin he hears some noises and it likes a fight to him.. with all his curiosity he brave himself to search the noise from and he sees a man with guitar standing in front the door..

"Anoo... is there something happen there?" he asks..

OOC: Saga is scary T_T My character's gonna die soon XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He discreetly shivered as the other's breath touched his ear. He wanted to react violently as one of his weaknesses are his ears. Thank goodness he controlled his self from making any as it would have been discovered. He exhaled soundlessly trying to recover his composure. It shook him up a little as he realized that this guy is dangerous. He doesn't know what's going to happen from now on but he sure has a feeling it's not gonna be good. He felt a little regret stirring inside of him. He wished he hadn't made that move because it was so f*cking wrong. He played the game, got himself into it, and he knows there's no turning back. He swallowed a large lump in his throat, finding it hard to speak. In fact, he can't think of any to answer. He just managed a fake smile to throw at him and stepped backwards.

"You know you're quite interesting. Hope to see you soon."

He grinned at the other before leaving. As he walked passed by him, he glanced at the side meeting his eyes. It was like an abyss. As soon as you get sucked in, you'll be trapped forever. He's aware of that and promised to not let that happen to him. He left quickly to save his pride. He doesn't want that guy to see him shivering under his gaze.

'Damn that guy.' he cursed while heading towards the ceremony hall.

(OOC: LMAO. Little lamb escaped,lol. )

The student obviously was trying to stand on feet and Hirota wasn't so blind to not notice it. In fact,that was his purpose. As usual people avoided him,but better for him. Being with royal blood wasn't easy,especially if one had to hide it.

Hajime lifted a brow at the quick 'bye-bye' motion the other made with his behavior.

Well,at least he didn't really bow. He better die before even thinking to bow. Sometimes what he felt was left inside of him was only the pride.

He looked to side,seeing the students going for the ceremony. Well,he could just go sleep on some bench. The school yard was huge,he could find some lonely corner for himself.