It Gets Better (New Gay theme movie)

zyphur

Three hearts are destined to take a journey, and to fall in love.

Saitarn (Penpak Sirikul), a retired transsexual, journeys to the beautiful northern Thailand to fall in love with Fai (Porama Imanothai), a local man who works in a garage. Saitarn wonders if Fai will look into her heart rather than her past.

Tonmai (Panupong Waraeaksiri) takes his journey from America, back to his home country, Thailand to learn that he has inherited a gay bar from his father. Tonmai plans to close the bar, but falls in love with Tonlew (Bell Nuntita - Thailand's Got Talent), a tomboy ladyboy and bar's driver. Now, Tonmai questions if is he is gay or straight.

Din (Pavich Subrungroj), a high school boy, begins his journey when his father, displeased with Din's feminine behavior, sends him away to be a novice priest, expecting Din to be healed. However, Din falls in love with Luang Pee Sang (Kisthachapon Tananara), his priest mentor.

In a world where some believe what they are told to believe, others search for their own truth. When the search leads to love, can circumstances demand that this truth be denied? Come experience the journeys of these three loving souls in this courageous and heartfelt film, "It Gets Better".

Tanwarin Sukkhapisit is a director, scriptwriter and producer for the film 'Insects in the Backyard' (2010). The film was banned from general release by the rating committee under the Office of National Culture Commission in reason of containing an allusion to patricide and prostitution. Tanwarin became a director of feature film as Tai Hong (2010) and Hug Na Sarakham (2011) and founded her own film production company, Amfine Production in 2011 with producers, Sutthiket Kongthaworn and Thitipan Raksasat.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-------------------------

I love Bell Nuntita - she is famous from Thailand's Got Talent.

Can't wait to see this movie ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• zyphur

• xxkyutexx

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness!

The cinematography is SO GORGEOUS! I'm totally in love already.

Based upon the synopsis you posted, it sure does look like a very interesting film and lots of things happening. I am usually picky when it comes to multi plot devices in one film but hey...who knows, right? This could work all together very well.

I hope there's a way I could watch the entire film. :)

Thanks for sharing.

• 2 years later...

I have just finished watching this movie,

it was so beautiful from the cinematography to the characters to the plot. It was amazing,

Thank you so much for posting this as I was able to discover and watch a beautiful movie