Food, bath or me? ♥ (Hizaki×Empecool)

Jin.

Food, bath or me?

Character

Photo: 180951-header.jpg

(Using character: Noctis from Final Fantasy XIII Versus)

Name: Teruki Yukozawa (No, not Yokozawa.)

Blood: AB

Personality: He's dominant, can be sweet sometimes. He does his work perfect, he's very lazy when he's at home, and he loves to tease his sweet lover (That will come in the future)

Dislikes: Waking up early, annoying people. Too moe moe girls, it scares him off.

Hobbies: Playing games, making music, and sleep.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• empecool

Character

Photo

156287.jpg

(Using character: Kida from Durarara)

Name: Takemo Terikawa

Blood: O

Personality: He's really helpful and is often acting 'innocent', mostly because of his lover, or master as he is supposed to call him, is finding that really arousing. He's a machiocist and loves to be teased. He has a low tolerance for alcohol.

Dislikes: When Teruki is to tired to play with him, when Teruki is working... Well he dislikes everything except from Teruki.

Hobbies: Take care of the house, Act like a kitten and Watch Teruki ALL the time.

x A rough day was up for him, his work again. He woke up around 7 PM, he yawned and stood up. brushing his teeth, washing his face, and doing his hair. He walked back to the room to wear his black and red nice suit. He was doing his necktie right and he sighed deep. "My boss... such a hard working ass" he said softly with a calm and low voice. His voice was low and manly but it was very sexy.

He was thinking if he did forgot something, but seems like he didn't forgot anything; at least he thinks. He walked outside to get inside his cool and awesome black vehicle and started the engine,

This is how the car kinda looks like

Chrysler_ME_Four-Twelve%2C_2004%2C_Super_Car_Concept_Vehicle.jpg

it took him a half hour to get there, a mansion, a big mansion. His boss gave a promoting party again for a lot of different people. He doesn't know a lot but they know him. He is quite popular among with girls and women. He walked inside the mansion and it was pretty crowd.

His boss noticed him and spoke immediately to him

"Teruki! There you are, I've been waiting for you"

His boss said loudly to him, he looked a bit doubtful and he gave him a gentleman's smile x

Sorry boss,

x He didn't want to be at this stupid party. It was really annoying since every man within 5 meters tried to pick him up, and the place was packed with people. 'Sigh, what a pain in the neck.' He tried to smooth out his wrinkled face, and began to do his work. x

Hello ma'm. Would you like a drink?

x He was hired by the owner in this house to be his personal butler, but on evenings like this he was supposed to walk around and great all of the guests. For the reputation of his master. 'Argh, it sucks! Why can't life be more exiting? Sigh...' He looked around the room and found that his master was talking to a really handsome man... 'Huh? Who's that?' He walked a bit closer and tried to hear what they said. "Sorry boss!" The mans name was Teruki... He were supposed to walk past them but suddently he felt how his eyes became dizzy and how his leg began to crumble. x

x He was having a conversation with his boss, "Such a tiring work... I hope I don't have black circle's around my eyes... I am so tired" he thought, but he was talking very active to his boss. His job was being a spy, looking for information and a good hacker on the computer. He was quite proud of the name: "Killer hacker" but well, nobody does know that it is him. Only his boss, and some anonymous people.

He noticed a boy bumped in, he first misunderstood him for being a girl but then he noticed it was a boy. "Am I going to get blind..." he thought for a while

"Its alright, oh Teruki, this is a butler here, his name is: Takemo Terikawa, Takemo this is Teruki" the old geezer said. He took the hand of the little one and gave a small kiss on it, he bowed gently x

Its a pleasure to meet you, boy-u.

(Boy-u as in japlish xD. for boy )

x He looked up at Teruki and felt how his body began to shiver. 'He's so much hotter from this close!' He blushed and pulled away his hand x

It's a pleasure to meet you too, sir.

x He glanced at his master to make sure that he was happy with his performance. The master responed by begining to caress his butt a little bit. He bit his lip to hide his arousal. He knew what was coming, the master would make love to him tonight. He bowed and tried to move away, but the 'boss' wouldn't let him. 'Ah, don't tell me... No way I have to ask him!?' He looked up at his masters face x

Hnn~ Master...

x He wispered. "What Takemo? Speak louder." The sadistic face look on the masters face made him really horny. His breathing became rough and he tried to hold in his moans, his ass were still being caressed x

Ahh ~ Ma... Master... Hnn~ May I... May I leave now, please?

x He were really embarrassed about the fact that he got aroused by this kind of things, that he were made to do it infront of so many people x

x He noticed what was happening and he almost had to puke... "NO WAY, with that OLD FART!?! toilet... toilet!!!" He wanted to go to the toilet but he stayed calm and friendly. x

Excuse me boss, but how dare you to ignore me... And further I never knew you were a sexist... but well, excuse me,

x He smirked evil for a bit and he walked away. He had to go to the toilet now to wash his face with cold water, he seriously didn't knew what the heck that has to be. He sighed deep "though the boy was pretty cute..." his mind was filled, he decided to hack the computer of his boss... "I wonder what he got" he had a small smirk on his face, x

x He turned away from his master and rushed out from the room. 'Sexist? What is he talking about?! Ain't every man acting like this?!' He couldn't really trust people anymore, especially not men. But he couldn't turn the old man down, if he did he would be kicked out on the streets. He rushed to the bathroom, he wanted to be alone for a while... Tears started to flow from his eyes and he hid inside one of the cabins. He tried to dry of his tears when he heard how someone came in through the door, but it was in vain. He noticed that the door was unlocked and were just about to lock it when someone openedt he door. It was Teruki x

Ah!

x He tried to rush of before Teruki noticed his tears x

x He looked at the boy who rushed inside, he already noticed the red face x

You can't hide your red face you know... What happened? did that ''sexist'' do anything with you?

x He looked attractive at the boy, though it would be a shame for a cutie to cry... His smile was way cuter, but his crying face also is cute. He didn't had lust for guys, but that guy... He's extremely cute to make straight people gay. He leaned against the sinks of the bathroom. x

x He didn't want anything to do with this man, but he had this feeling that he could trust him. x

I... I don't want him to touch me... He's always touching me in weird places... I don't want it at all! But if I say no...

x He tried to hold back his words. 'Why is it so easy to talk about it with him?' But he still wanted to tell him x

If I refused he would throw me out on the streets! I don't want to live like that again... I just want to be with someone who likes me...

x His tears began to fall again and he looked up at the other mans face. It was calming, and very attractive... He felt this sudden desire to touch his lips, to kiss him... x

x He looked at the other and walked to him, closer... He softly petted his head. x

"Don't worry... You can live at my place, since he can't kick me out... Or else he'll be hopeless"

x He smiled like a gentleman. and he grabbed a handkerchief and he softly dried his face from the tears. "I hate such people like that sexist..." he thought. I hate people who uses people for sex... That made him quite mad when he thought about it. He wanted to rescue this cutie from the bad ugly old wolf... The boss came inside since he was searching for the cute little lost lamb. x

Boss: "There you aaree, I've been searching you for a long time! I have a new job for you to do, as you can see there is a male tha-

"-I refuse"

x He immediately said, and the boss looked question filled at Teruki. x

Boss: "But I wasn't about you my de-"

"Again, I refuse. I won't let my little brother do your filthy jobs, leave him or I'll quit..."

x He hid behind Terukis muscular body. The though of being made to have sex with another of his masters 'friends' were scaring him x

I don't want to be your plaything anymore!

x He shivered really bad, it was the first time that he ever had talked back to his master x

x The boss wanted to hit him, he already was in the position to do it, when he was going to hit him. Teruki blocked his attack by holding his arm x

Get lost...!

x The boss got really mad, and he was yelling and cursing on me, after that he fired Teruki. "I don't give a fuck" he said loudly against the boss. x

"Goodbye to your job too ne."

x He had a smirk on his face and the boss walked away, he sighed deep and looked at the other, x

"Well, are ye hungry?"

x He asked it, since it was a rough day today from now on. x

x He nodded because he was actually starving. "Why is this man so nice to me? He even lost his job because of me!" he thought x

Why did you save me?

x He was still being confused, why? Teruki didn't get any merits for doing so, so why? He felt curious about this man who was so different from the other men he had met. How old was he, what was his favorite food, his favorit colour... He relly wanted to know... x

x He looked at the other and noticed t he others belly was barking like a bear. (XD) oh I mean... Barking like a evil dog who wants his food now...

He smiled gentle x

"Don't worry about my job, I have plenty of other jobs you know, this guy really annoyed me on my nerve. I don't like parties that much... Seeing a lost lamb getting raped by an old farmer, that's not my thing so I'm willing to help..."

x He looked gentle at the other. "I can't tell him about my job though" he thought in his mind, even if the other was a cutie. He still did resist, he opened the toilet door and pointed his hand to the opening like a prince. x

Come, I don't think you still have to do something here, so we better can go.

( I love your signature!

x He hesitated for a moment before he desperatly grasp his hand. The warmth that came from Terukis hand made him feel safe and secure, all his pain was washed away x

Can I say goodbye to my friends first? And I need to get my things...

x Not that he owned much, it was only some clothes, which he didn't really care about. The only thing of worth, only for him though, was a photo of his parents and his little sister. It was the only thing he had left of them, they had died in a car accident and he had been the only survivor. They walked out of the bathroom together and he let go of Terukis hand, it had became embarrassing x

Ano... Can you come with me? I don't really know what will happen if anyone of 'his' friends spots me alone...

x He sneaked to a corridor and opened the door to his and his best friends room. His friend were there, and he got shocked when he saw that Teruki followed him inside. He grabbed a bag and put his clothes in it. The he took the photo and watched it before packed it down in the bag between all the clothes. "Are you leaving?" his friend asked x

Yeah... I don't want to be 'masters' plaything anymore... I don't want to please him and all of his friends with my body anymore... So I'm leaving before it gets worse, like last time...

x He got tears in his room and both of the boys joined together in a tight hug. "If you think that master would do 'that' again, then it's better if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt again. I will miss you! But it looks like the prince you were talking about finally came and rescued you..." His friend glanced at Teruki and grinned a bit. "Promise that you wait for me to get free too!" his friend whispered in his ear. Only the two of them knew the meaning of those words x

I promise Shouta! I wait for you, even if it takes forever!

x They clinged to each other for a moment and cried, before they let go and Teruki followed him out of the room x

( Thanks )

x He walked with the other to some weird of place, well he's never been here. He just followed him as a sort of bodyguard, he noticed his friends. First thought he wasn't sure about them so he kept looking on a serious way, but seems like they are just good friends to him. Somehow he felt relief and he waited for the little lost lamb, his eyes blinked three times when the other friend said: " But it looks like the prince you were talking about finally came and rescued you.."

His mind was filled with those thoughts: "Prince, he... come one..." a small smile came out from his mouth, he find it strange to call a mega hacker a prince. But since they don't know its alright.

He waited at the door when the other is done, the little lamb was crying and clinched at each others, somehow it quite did annoy the drama. But he didn't cared alot and kept waiting x

x He looked at Teruki and somehow he felt calm again. It surely was a prince that had come to his rescue. 'Why did Shouta say it out loud?! It's embarrassing!' Of course he had not wanted Teruki to now about his fantasies about being rescued by a prince. Those were things he had thought when he was a little child, when he first had arrived to this place... x

I'm done here... So we can leave now...

x He blushed when he looked up at Terukis gorgeous face... Again he felt this sudden urge to touch his lips, but he pushed it down. 'What's wrong with me?! Why do I want to kiss a complete stranger!?' x

"...Alright, "

x He said with with a mysterious voice, he looked at them and a soft nod came from his head. He opened the door for the lost little lamb, and stood there till the other left first.

The other left first, waving a little bit to his friends. He also looked at his friends and softly told the lost little lamb:

"Wait here, I have to ask somethings to them."

He looked complete serious at the friends of the boy.

"Are you free willing working here, or are you working here because you are "forced" to come and "play""

You know what kind of "play". But he wanted to let all kids go away from such cruel things and let them have a nice life. He waited for a reply from the others, soon as fast.

"why are kids working like a sort of host this early age?"

He himself was a host at an young age too. when he was 16 he was a Host in Kyoto. One of the famous hosts that time. But he left those names behind and became a hacker of life, x

x He waited for the other outside the door and overheard everthing they said. "... forced to come and 'play'." He couldn't believe that Teruki knew about it. "We both came here with our free will, we didn't have anywere else to go, and the master was really nice towards us, until his mistress died... When she died, he vistited us more often and I noticed that he could be staring at our bodies for hours... But... I was to blind to see what he did to Takemo... When he realised that I knew about it, he began to 'loan' us to his 'friends'... Neither of us wanted to be with all those old men, I swear!" Shouta began to cry... x

x He sighed deep, he really got quite mad on that old geezer. "Taking advantage on those lambs, tsk... Very low, old geezer" he thought.

"If you want to leave this place, if I was you I should leave, I know a friend who owns a big hotel, he already has a lover so don't worry, but its better if you leave the place before you're going to kill yourself duo that."

He said and he handed over a name-card with some information about the friend, his telephone number, where his hotel is, and who he is. x

x He giggled a little bit at the thought of his friend working at a hotel. He knocked on the door and waited for Teruki come come out x

Are you coming?

x While he wa waiting for Teruki outside the room he heard that someone was coming. The steps stopped infront of him and he looked up. It was the 'master'. "Heh, did you really think that you could escape from me? Looks like I have to punish you again... x

Mas...

x He could not finish his words before a hand was put over his mouth. "Shh! Don't talk back to me, whore!" The master used such crule words towards him, words he knew would make the boy cry. His eyes became filled with tears and he tried to escape from the pleasure the words gave him... The master unbuttoned his shirt and began to caress his nipples x

No... Ahn... Stop... Hnn...

x He became very aroused by the hands who belonged to the man who had trained his body. The master put his hand on his butt, caressing it slowly. "I won't stop! Remember who you belong too!" The old geezer pulled down his pants and put his hand on his member. " Look how hard you are already!" 'He' smirked and let his finger slide down to the boys hole, ad pressed it inside. The action woke his up from his arousal x

No! Stop it, please! Nooooh!

x He nodded, he looked for a while to the friends and heard some noises. "Damn!" he thought and kicked the door open.

"Get the fuck off you fucking old geezer."

He said to the older man, he was attacking the lost lamb and he kicked the old geezer off him, the other fell on his butt

"How dare you to kick me!!! you Imbecile, Morron!"

The old man was screaming to the young guy, he got really mad and grabbed his collar, pulling it up and he wanted to punched him in the face

"Just never touch a god damn lost lamb you fucker! Just die in pain! tsk, your wife must hated you, especially now for this you fucking old faggit."

He let go the others collar so he will fall on his butt again and walked away, "come" he said to the other and his mood was pretty fucked up x

x His mind were blurred, and he could not control his body. It was like he was looking out through somebody elses eyes, with no ability to move his body. He noticed how Teruki came and saved him. Teruki looked like a prince who rescued a princess from an evil dragon... "Come." Teruki looked on him. His tears ran over and he grasped out for Terukis masculine body. He put his head on Terukis chest with tears flowing out of his blue eyes. Suddently he felt how all of his energy had been drained from his body, how his legs began to crumble. "Thank you, prince..." He clinged to Teruki and mumbled something before he fainted x

x He noticed that the other was going to faint any moment, so he kept holding him tight

"I'm not a prince..."

He whispered while holding the other,

He smiled softly and looked serious after the smile, the other already was in his dreams,

"I am indeed not a prince..."

He thought for a moment, he lifted him up as a bridal style and walked outside to his vehicle and opened the door, he put him inside the car behind his seat and he closed the door, he walked to his own seat and opened his down, sitting and closed the door. He rode away to his house and opened again, the doors of the vehicle, softly taking the other out of the car, closing the door with his shoe and walked to the opening door of his house, he somehow could open the door with his keys, even though he was more concentrated about the other.

He walked inside his door with closing the opening door, walking to his bedroom and putted him on his own bed. His belly made some noises, he sighed deep and scratches his head, his belly was making a noise,

"What to cook"

He said softly, x