• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Andro

• cat_greenmoon

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

I know Kaori Yuki and I used to be a huge fan of Angel Sanctuary.

I was so infatuated with the Katan x Rosiel pairing.

I collected a lot of AS images. I would have them scanned and I put them in a book.

I have watched the anime adaptation of Angel Sanctuary and may I add I LOVE the soundtrack Knife of Romance. I still have the song in my PC actually, hehe!

I love the characters she created and she admits she is a Jrock fan and said that her characters were patterned to their appearances.

I love her artwork. They are all so androgynous and goth and super gorgeous.

I wrote something about Katan and Rosiel. I could never get enough of those two.

AS-ova145-rochel-katan.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh I would also like to add I have also read Boy's Next Door. OMG! I love how Kaori Yuki melds beauty, tragedy, psychosis and a doomed romance. It's one of my favorites. Really love the story telling.

2.jpg

My first Kaori Yuki manga was Angel Sanctuary, after the OVA (I hate the OVA), and I love it even now. Boys Next Door is also one of my favourite mangas. I love that tragic and beautiful story so much. *.*

And don't forget Cruel Fairytales, Ludwig Kakumei and Kaine - Live to Die no Endorphine too.

Oh my gosh, I'M so in *0*

Kaori Yuki-sensei is one of my favorite mangaka of all time. I always eagerly await her new series and volumes.

I learned of her existence with Angel Sanctuary as well, like every one else here it seems, years and years ago, and I was sooooo fascinated by it *0* Just like Yojichan, RosielxKatan was one of my favorite pairings at the time, along with KiraxKato (poor Kato darling, he didn't have enough screentime in my opinion and deserved a better fate. I loved him a lot) and KiraxSetsuna. I also adored Arachnee: I mean, at that time especially, transvestite characters weren't numerous at all in mangas, and I loved Kaori Yuki even more for creating such colorful characters.

After A.S. I bought and read everything Kaori Yuki related I could find XD I own all her works except for Fairy Cube which I still haven't read. Something about fairies turning me off I think.........

Se did so many AMAZING series and one shots. Boys Next Door is indeed a classic, Kaine holds a special place in my heart because if all the visual kei references (and being a visual kei junkie XXD I was happy to discover all of her references and the artists she likes through the Kaine characters), Compte Cain and God Child are soooooo filled with yaoi is was amazing (I'm the biggest Jezebel fangirl ever XXXD), Ludwig Kakumei is certainly her funniest release yet and I laugned to tears while reading it, and The Royal Doll Orchestra is yet another yaoi-filled master piece for which I'm still waiting for volume 4 because it's not out where I live yet. (u.u) Oh my, I really would name all of her works as my favorites, Neiji, Gravel Kingdom, Vampire Host (and it's new collector's edition with a bonus chapter, it's soooo worth it *.*), etc, etc~

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a big Kaori Yuki fan too! I adore her work. It's just so beautiful and the story's are all amazing. The first manga I read from her was actually Boy's Next Door (still have it on my computer actually!). I have yet to read Angel Sanctuary (though I have the OVA and I loved it, except for the English dubbing....that was just terrible.) I've also read volume 1 of The Earl Cain saga. I have to read more of her work though. I've heard of a bunch of it but I haven't gotten to read much. T^T

I know I'll get to it at some point, I just haven't had the chance to yet.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually got all 20 volumes of Angel Sanctuary today! I'm so excited! XD Almost done with vol. 1. (I can only really read before work and on break.)

oh yeah tell me about it! the english dub was terrible. T___T

thankfully i got to watch the sub version. whew!

i got to listen to Miki's voice. kyaaaaaaa~~~!!

i noticed some of the classic 90s OAVs are being remade into anime series or live action. i wouldn't be opposed if they did one for Angel Sanctuary too and the animation being so much closer to Kaori Yuki's. that would be awesome. :D

• 1 month later...

here I am!

I'm reading "Orchestre royal de guignols" and I think it's really amazing...

anyway, the manga by Kaori that I really love is Boy's next door... It's one of my faves :msn_red_fox 6

after reading it I cried so much :msn_red_fox 18 OMG that story is so sad !

I thought about it day and night for almost a week xD

• 2 weeks later...

I know Kaori Yuki, too :) I don't know sooo many of her mangas. But I know Boys Next Door and it was so amazing. I really like this psychotic and even so romantic story. And it was sooo sad...

Haha, it just comes to my mind... my avatar is Law ;D

Does anyone know Fairy Cube? It's one of my favorite mangas. I think the fanatsy setting is beautiful and the story is so beautiful too! So magic and thirilling

And now I want to start reading Angel Sanctuary ;D