Mpreg

SailorRishi

a man can get pregnant in real life

i read it in a shocking and intristing news

so iam against people saying that a man can never get pregnant and that news is real

iam not freaking kidding ok

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• trishaotaku

• Lyemons

I haven't read or found mpreg yaoi yet but i have read m/m romance books with mpreg theme. I think its pretty cool and hot in a weird way.Almost anything dealing with males loving each other I'm down for 100%!

I'm against it in yaoi. I personally think that's crossing a line. But I do find the pictures here amusing, even though I personally wouldn't care to read a manga or watch an anime with mpreg as the main plot line

Mpreg? Like in Sex Pistols and Animal X? Those are two series which feature male pregnancy with some "reality" to them. In Sex Pistols there's a parasite the creates a false womb and in Animal X the character was given a pill the gave him female genitalia. What do I think? I don't really care. As long as there's some logic behind it. Like how's the baby gonna come out and stuff? The two titles I named give causes to the pregnancy and ways they could be delivered. As long as it has something like that, I'm fine.

hue~ hue~ I saw a really good manga with Mpreg in it it's so cute~~ well it's mostly fantasy but it's still so cute lol~ that's how i manged to like it, i forgot the name of the manga but I think it's a kappa and a kind dude something like ahahah

hue~ hue~ I saw a really good manga with Mpreg in it it's so cute~~ well it's mostly fantasy but it's still so cute lol~ that's how i manged to like it, i forgot the name of the manga but I think it's a kappa and a kind dude something like ahahah

GURL TELL ME THE NAME. *stare* i need moar MPREG mangas to read!

I don't mind Mpreg, hell i gues i do read quite a bit of fanfiction with it.

sometimes i completely forget that men can't have babys...

but when i do realise i can't think too much about it coz when i do im like where does it come from?! haha

i guess i dont really know where i stand on this one, the story just has got to be good

• 3 months later...

As some others have mentioned i also don't mind the genre as long as the plot is well-written and not just randomly inserted to the story. The first time i read sex-pistols i didn't even know there was mpreg in it, there but because the plot was good i really enjoyed it. This is the only manga that i am actually looking forward to when the main couple has their own child (but i am suspecting it will be plural in this case XD).

As for fanfics and djs i am not interested...

I am a fan of some couples being put into m-preg situations. Also in Naruto it could become possible if you look at it. There are jutsu that can complete recreate an organ and have the ability to transplant organs as well (kakashi's eye). Think about it?

• 2 months later...

Hate it.

I even hated the idea of it in red Dwarf and that was comedy.

Though it's fun to make someone alien pregnant like a billion times in the Sims 2 and then cross-breed their offspring with the Therapist and passing sims...

~Megs

I wouldn't say I hate it, sometimes I might read mpreg fiction but it's not really my thing. It just bugs me 'cause it's really not possible. I mean sure in many yaois or animes in general there are things that are not possible, but.. I really don't even know why but it bothers me. I'm totally fine if one of them already has a kid or if they adopt, but I don't like if they get pregnant.

And also I think that it's getting a bit old, I mean they use it so much now..

But yeah, I rather read manga where one of them already has a kid than mpreg thing.

• 7 months later...

Here you can write and discuss about the topic Mpreg.

Post pictures, amv, etc...

What you think about the topic in general, do you like this kind of yaoi fiction?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

have fun :msn_red_fox 3:msn_red_fox 3

YES YES AND AGAIN YES!!!

i love mpreg rps. there should be animes and bl with mpregnacies.

i always look for rps like that. i love it i love it. *squeals like a girl* yes i think and want it

- - - Updated - - -

Its really weird to see guys get pregnant, but it's illogical if a baby comes out from his butt hole.

it doesn't have to come from butt holes, ive rped mpreg and then others do it they do c sections. mm sometimes it jst comes out. but never from the butt.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I equate Mpreg to Love. I love it so much and am glad that some of us share the love for mpreg. I am okay with people hating mpreg so long as I love it, that's the only thing I care. Sadly enough, there isn't much manga on Mpreg. For example, Sex Pistols is a really good Mpreg manga. There isn't a pregnant male scene at all but I like the concept of it. When there isn't much Mpreg manga, where do I satisfy my hunger for Mpreg? There are a lot of Mpreg novels out there and some are written really well. I would totally recommend a few to anybody who is interested in reading Mpreg novels.

• 4 weeks later...

I've never read an mpreg fanfic or manga cause it didn't seem like my cup of tea but I am curious cause I imagine it would be very sweet and emotional. I should give it a shot though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about it.. on the one hand, it supports male relationships in a way (?), but it's contrary to the male's nature becoming pregnant. And I hate males being depicted as a woman. Like, when you see two guys getting married and one of them is wearing a wedding dress?! Is it impossible for guys to stay guys just because they're in a gay relationship? I respect males that act in a female way, but it is certainly not my cup of tea. In conclusion, I state it doesn't appeal to me at all, and I am gay myself.

I must say that I myself am not a fan of it. It doesn't happen in the real world, so why make it happen in the world of fantasy. I don't find it enjoyable and try to steer clear of stories involving it.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I see this tag while looking for ff I avoid it automatically. Generally, it doesn't appeal to me... It is too unrealistic and kind of spoils the mood... How should I put it? It is too abnormal for me to become interested in it. So NO.

Buuut, of course, undoubtedly there may be some good stories with mpreg, I've read one that was really good, but I liked it because I was a fan of the author :p

Whenever I see this tag while looking for ff I avoid it automatically. Generally, it doesn't appeal to me... It is too unrealistic and kind of spoils the mood... How should I put it? It is too abnormal for me to become interested in it. So NO.

Buuut, of course, undoubtedly there may be some good stories with mpreg, I've read one that was really good, but I liked it because I was a fan of the author :p

saame i try to avoid it because i'm not a fan of female pregnancy fiction so i'm defs not a fan of male preg. I don't mind AUs where males COULD become pregnant (like alpha/omega AUs) but I generally like the stories where they don't get pregnant

• 2 months later...

Personally I have been fascinated with this concept. It's not like I hate it, I have been curious why it would be interesting to have two men in a relationship and one of them to get pregnant.